Customers Also Bought
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 800kg/1763.6lb
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 250mA
- Feature: Fail Safe(YS-138NC)
- Surface Temperature: Within +20℃
- Suitable Temperature: -10℃ ~ +55℃ (14-131F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0 ~ 95% (Relative Humidity)
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree Swinging Door
- Optional Accessories: YS-308
- Lock Size: 250 x 32 x 36mm / 9.8 x 1.3 x 1.4in (L x W x H)
- Holding 800kg/1763.6lb
- Stainless steel strike, alloy body
- Stainless steel panel, durable & beautiful
- Testing to 100000 cycles
- High-temperature painted
- High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
How Does an Electric Strike Work?
Access control refers to a system used to grant access to resources or areas in a facility or system. An electric strike is a type of electrical access control system.
- Electric strike devices are specifically used for door applications. The electric strike device replaces the fixed strike faceplate, or metal plate that attaches to a door jamb and includes holes used by the door bolt
- Electric strikes possess a ramped surface, enabling the door to close and latch via the locking latch. The electric strike's surface pivots away from the direction of the latch upon receiving the proper signal, which enables the door to be opened from the outside without the need to operate the door knob
- Fail-secure, also referred to as non-fail safe or fail-locked, is a type of electric strike which opens a door after receiving an electric current. Fail-secure electric strikes can be powered via DC (direct current), a type of low-voltage current that flows in one direction, or via AC (alternating current), a higher voltage current that can switch directions. AC-powered fail-secure electric strikes "buzz" during the door-opening operation. DC-powered fail-secure electric strikes units provide silent operation
- Fail-safe electric strikes lock when electricity is applied to the strike. Fail-safe electric strikes only operate via DC power
- 1 x Mortise Lock
Spec Condition New Type Mortise Lock Parameters
Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
Holding Force: 800kg/1763.6lb
Compatibility Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door Material Stainless Steel(Strike), Alloy(Body) Dimension 250 x 32 x 36mm / 9.8 x 1.3 x 1.4in (L x W x H) Features Features Holding 800kg/1763.6lb
Stainless steel strike, alloy body
Stainless steel panel, durable & beautiful
Testing to 100000 cycles
Packaging Package Included 1 x Mortise Lock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.56||USD$ 40.08||USD$ 38.61||USD$ 36.64||USD$ 36.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?