Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Features NOTE Suitable for children above 18 months old Features This Kids Educational Toy is a great child activity educational material
Educational Toy can help to your kids early education
Educational and stimulating this carrying case is
Packaging Package Included 1 x Carrying Case Toy
- This Kids Educational Toy is a great child activity educational material
- Educational strawberry carrying case toy can help to your kids early education
- Educational and stimulating this strawberry carrying case toy is sure to provide hours of fun for all
- Educational strawberry carrying case toy is also great for entertainment and recreation usage, making children grow up with happiness
- Strawberry carrying case toy is great for teaching kids much more
- Material: Wood
- Educational and stimulating this carrying case toy is sure to provide hours of fun for all
- Educational toy is also great for entertainment and recreation usage, making children grow up with happiness
- Great for teaching kids much more. And your baby will be more clever
- You can play with your baby and have afternoon tea with the strawberry carrying case toy
- Suitable for children above 18 months old
How to Organize Baby Toys:
When you have a baby, your home can quickly fill up with an explosion of your little one's toys. To regain a sense of order, it's essential to organize the toys so you and your baby can quickly find the toy you're looking for, and you can keep your home looking neat and tidy. Read on to learn how to organize baby toys.
- Sort through your baby's toys and store or donate those she doesn't play with anymore. This way, you only need to find storage for her favorites, and her play area won't become overcrowded with toys she's not interested in.
- Crouch down to have a baby's eye-view of your child's play area. This will help you determine the level at which to organize the toys. Place toys that are popular with your baby toy on lower shelves and place toys your baby doesn't play with often or that are beyond her age group on a higher shelf.
- Purchase open containers to hold popular toys and place them on the floor so your baby can easily access them. Buy some plastic baskets in which to store books and puzzles.
- Invest in a toy box for larger toys, and small plastic containers for toys with smaller parts. Allow your baby to play with only a few toys at a time, so that she can remain focused on one task, and you can prevent her toys from becoming a disorganized mess.
- Organize your baby's toys with labels for the toy containers. Consider making labels using pictures together with words, so your young baby can eventually identify what the containers hold.
- Create a toy library. Purchase a big storage container with a lid, and place some of her toys inside. Stash this container in a closet or under a bed, and every few weeks, bring it out and swap some of the toys inside with toys she's currently using. Your baby will enjoy playing with the toys she hasn't seen in awhile, and you've successfully removed the daily clutter associated with too many baby toys.
- Institute several clean-up times throughout the day. An older baby can help you keep her toys neat and organized once she learns where they are stored.
How to Disinfect Baby Toys:
Because babies put virtually everything in their mouths, it's important that their toys be properly cleaned and disinfected to prevent the spread of germs. Saliva from their mouths and discharge from a runny nose can spread germs. To keep your child healthy, disinfect toys on a regular basis. If a friend has mouthed a toy, be sure to disinfect it before your child uses it again. It's good to disinfect your baby's toys at the end of each day, especially if he has a cold.
- Place hard, non-electronic, plastic toys in the dishwasher. Running plastic toys through the dishwasher on the top shelf will disinfect toys. Opt for the sanitize mode on your dishwasher if possible. Smaller plastic toys can be put in a lingerie bag before placing them on the top shelf.
- To disinfect the surfaces of plastic or other hard items, make a bleach solution. Add 1 tablespoon of bleach to 1 gallon of clean cool water. Wash the surface areas of the toys with this solution. Wipe down the toys with plain water to remove remnants of the bleach solution.
- Place plush toys in the washing machine. Unless the cleaning instructions state that the toy should be surface cleaned only, place small stuffed or plush toys into the washing machine. Be sure to choose a hot water cycle. Air dry or tumble dry.
- Use a child-safe surface sanitizer like Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Sanitizer on hard surfaces. This product is safe for baby toys, cutting boards and high chairs. Spray it on and let the toy sit for two minutes, then wipe the toy dry. This product claims to kill 99.9 percent of common household bacteria.
- Place larger stuffed toys in an airtight bag and let it sit for several days. If there are any bugs or mites in the toys, the lack of oxygen will kill them. You can also throw bigger stuffed toys in the dryer on the hot cycle before placing them in the bag to speed up the process. The heat from the dryer should kill bugs.
- To clean wooden toys, use a solution of 10 parts water to one part bleach. The toy should be wiped down with a damp rag soaked in the solution. Dry the toy immediately to avoid having the wood absorb excess moisture.
- 1 x Carrying Case Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.43||USD$ 18.55||USD$ 17.66||USD$ 16.48||USD$ 16.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.