Customers Also Bought
- Material: Plastic
- Power by: 2 x AA Batteries
- Sensitivity: 3m(distance); 90°(angle)
- Standby Current: <0.35mA(operating voltage:3V)
- Operating Current: <120mA(operating voltage:3V)
- Delay Time: 20s; 60s; 90s; Constant(±20%)
- LED Brightness: Adjustable
- LED Life: >8000H
- This is a smart motion-sensing LED light that you can mount anywhere you need hands-free light
- The infrared radial sensor does not require a direct line-of-sight to work
- In addition, you can adjust the brightness and length of time the LED stay on
- This is a high quality 6 LED infrared motion detector light
- Auto switching on when detecting people coming
- Wireless Infrared Sensor Light, easy to install, can be used in bedroom, washing room and on refrigerator, washer, iron door
- Super energy saving, super long standby time, super sensitivity within 3 meter distance
- Adjustable delay time, adjustable operating brightness, adjustable LED brightness
- The infrared radial sensor does not require a direct line-of-sight to work.it's well known that Outdoor Motion Detector Light offers more light than fluorescent lights while using less power
- The Indoor Motion Detector Light is easy to install, can be used in bedroom, washing room and on refrigerator, washer, iron door.Reliable and practical, this Outdoor Motion Detector Light will be a good assistant for your daily life
The Outdoor Motion Detector Light does not require a direct line-of-sight to work, easy to use. Besides, you can adjust the brightness and length of time the Motion Detector LED Lights
How to Install an Outdoor Motion-Sensor Light:
- Shut the power. Make sure to let everyone in the house know not to turn it back on until they know it's safe to do so
- Locate a fixture where you want to add a light, and place your ladder beneath it. Grab a screwdriver and voltage tester then climb up
- Remove the bulbs and screws from the fixture
- Test the circuit of the fixture with the voltage tester by inserting the end of the tester into the socket of the bulb. Make sure the tip touches the wires and make sure to test all the wires
- Remove the nut cap and expose the wires once you are certain there is no power
- Untwist the wires to remove the fixture from the wall. Cut the wires if necessary-if you need to cut them you'll also need to strip some insulation so you can reattach them to the new fixture
- Climb down the ladder and inspect your new light fixture. Read the manufacturer's instructions for assembly then do a trial run so that you don't have to figure it all out while you're on top of the ladder
- Grab the light fixture and a cordless drill then get up the ladder again. Mount the light into the light box then drill the screws in place
- Connect the wires. Make sure to connect the colors correctly-white to white, black to black and so on. If there is grounding wire, attach it to the light box
- Twist the wires together then screw a nut cap in place to cover them
- Attach any additions such as a protective waterproof place according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Insert a new lightbulb, and then adjust the light settings using the switch underneath the unit. Set it to "test"-this will keep the light on permanently so you can make sure it's working
- Test your new light by turning the power on. If it doesn't work, turn the power off then repeat the above steps to check your work. Don't forget to use the voltage tester when you expose the wires
- Once the light is working correctly, reset the motion-sensor switch then attach the face plate
- Seal the unit with weatherproof caulk (this should be silicone-based for best results), after first making sure the area is completely dry
- Aim the light sensor toward the ground at an angle of approximately 45 degrees
- Check the motion sensor once night falls to make sure it detects motion in the appropriate area. You may also need to adjust the sensitivity of the sensor
About LED Infrared Light:
- IR (infrared) sensors detect infrared light. The IR light is transformed into an electric current, and this is detected by a voltage or amperage detector. A property of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) is that they produce a certain wavelength of light when an electric current is applied--but they also produce a current when they are subjected to the same wavelength light
- A pair of IR LEDs can be used as motion detectors. The first IR LED is wired to emit LED and the second LED is wired to transmit a signal when it receives an IR input. When an object comes within range of the emitted IR, it reflects the IR back to the receiving LED and produces a signal. This signal can be used to open sliding doors, turn on a light or set off an alarm
How Do IR Sensors Work?
- Infrared is light that has a wavelength longer than visible red light. The ranges of infrared include near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared, spanning wavelengths from about 710 nanometers (near infrared) to 100 micrometers (far infrared)
- All objects emit light according to their temperature--this is called "black body radiation." The hotter the object, the shorter wavelength of light it emits. The Earth emits infrared light at a peak of about nine to 10 micrometers--and so do warm-blooded animals like humans. This light can be used to detect motion or warmth
How to Test IR LEDs?
Remote IR LED:
- Insert new batteries into the remote you want to test
- Point the front of the remote where the LED is attached at the lens of a digital camera. Turn the digital camera on. A cell phone camera will also work for this
- Press a button on the remote. If the LED is working properly, you will see a series of bright flashes from the bulb in the camera's LCD screen
- Calculate the resistor ohms needed to connect the IR LED bulb to a 9V battery. Resistors limit the amount of electricity passed to the LED. If too much electricity is allowed to pass, it will burn out the bulb
- To calculate the resistor ohms needed for the LED, subtract the LED's forward volts from the battery's voltage, then divide that number by the amps needed to power the LED. The forward voltage should be listed on the LED's packaging. For example, if your LED requires 40mAh and has a forward voltage of 4v, and you're going to connect the LED to a 9V battery, the equation would look like this: (12volts - 4volts) / 0.04 = 200ohm. In this example, the LED would require a 200ohm resistor in order to run off a 9V battery
- Twist one end of the resistor onto the longer of the LED's two wires; the longer wire is the positive wire, while the shorter wire is the ground. Clip an alligator clip from the other end of the resistor to the positive terminal on the 9V battery. Clip another alligator clip from the ground LED wire to the negative terminal on the battery
- Look at the LED light bulb using a digital camera. The bulb is functional if it is glowing on the camera's screen
- 1 x 6 LED Infrared Motion Detector Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.54||USD$ 4.51||USD$ 4.49||USD$ 4.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.