Customers Also Bought
- Rose flower shape can pan is consist of 6 cavities
- Stain proof! Silicone Cake Mold will not stain when it comes into contact with food or heat
- Nonabsorbent! Silicone Cake Mold is more hygienic, microscopic organisms cannot imbed within the silicone material
- You can bend the silicone bake ware to loosen or pop out goods
- Nonporous! Silicone Cake Mold won't absorb tastes or odors from food
- Heat resistant! Cake Mold Pan withstands heat to 500 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy to clean! Foods do not cling to silicone
- Dishwasher safe! Cake Molds can be washed in the dishware, even on the lower shelf
- Color: Blue
- Size: 26 x 17 x 3.5cm/10.23 x 6.69 x 1.37in(L x W x H)
- Stylish and cute rose flower shape cake pan
- Perfectly sized for different kinds of ovens
- Anti-slip design
- 6 cavities of same shaped molds
Size in Detail:
Silicone Cake Mold Directions:
- Keep even the most intricately shaped cakes intact during unmolding by opting for a silicone cake pan. These oven- and freezer-proof cake molds are made from flexible silicone which has a nonstick surface. To ensure thorough baking of your cake in a silicone mold, know that some things will differ, such as pan preparation and cooking time, when using silicone instead of metal or glass bakeware. Silicone makes baking cakes in the shapes of animals, angels or automobiles easier as even these designs with nooks and crannies will release easily from a silicone cake mold
- Preheat your oven according to your recipe
- Saturate a paper towel with cooking oil and rub it on the interior of the cake mold
- Dust flour on the oiled portion of the cake mold to lightly coat. Turn the cake mold upside down to tap out the excess flour
- Set the silicone cake mold on the baking sheet, and fill the cake pan two-thirds full of cake batter.
- Bake the cake according to the recipe, but begin to check the cake five to ten minutes before the time listed in the recipe. Silicone cake molds can cook the cake faster depending on your cake recipe and oven
- Insert a skewer into the deepest part of the cake five to ten minutes before the recipes tells you to remove the cake. Take the cake mold out of the oven as soon as the skewer emerges without batter or crumbs on it
- Let the cake cool completely in the cake mold on the baking sheet or on a cake cooling rack.
- Turn the cake mold upside down over a serving plate and jiggle it slightly to remove the cake from the pan
How to Cook With Silicon Pans:
- Silicone pans come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including square or round cake pans, loaf pans, Bundt pans and muffin pans. They are also available in specialty shapes, such as hearts and flowers, and in a multitude of colors. Cooking with a silicone pan is similar to using a traditional metal pan. However, silicone pans generally require an additional pan, or a metal tray known as a "sled," underneath for support
- Wash and dry the silicone pan before using it for the first time. You can wash silicone pans in the dishwasher or by hand using dish soap and a dishcloth. Avoid using abrasive scrubbing pads, as these could damage the pans
- Preheat the oven to the appropriate temperature for the recipe, and prepare the batter
- Spray the silicone pan with nonstick cooking spray (optional). Some manufacturers recommend oiling the pan before adding the batter to prevent sticking, while others claim that the food will not stick to the pan even without oil. You may find that some recipes, such as baked goods with jam, require spray, while others do not
- Place the silicone pan on the metal sled that came with the pan, if applicable, or on a metal baking sheet or cookie sheet. This provides stability for the pan and keeps it from folding or losing its shape when you pick it up to put it in the oven
- Pour or scoop the batter into the pan using a ladle, spoon or ice cream scoop. For large pans, such as cake and loaf pans, smooth the batter out to make sure that it is spread evenly throughout the pan. For smaller pans, such as muffin pans and mini-Bundts, make sure that each cup has an approximately equal amount of batter
- Pick up the baking sheet or metal sled beneath the silicone pan, and carefully put it in the preheated oven. You may wish to set an oven timer for a few minutes less than the baking time indicated in the recipe so you can check the baked goods, since silicone pans may cook the batter more quickly than metal pans of a similar size and shape
- Put on oven mitts and carefully remove the pan from the oven when the baking is complete. Pick up the pan by the baking sheet or sled, not by the silicone pan itself, to prevent the pan from buckling or folding
- Set the baking sheet or sled down on a heat-safe surface, such as a cooling rack, empty stove top or on hot pads placed on the countertop
- Allow the silicone pan to cool for at least 3 minutes. When the silicone pan is cool to the touch, carefully invert the pan over a plate or platter. Gently twist the silicone pan to allow the baked goods to fall out
- Soak the empty silicone pan in warm, soapy water; then wash it by hand or in the dishwasher.
- 1 x Silicone Cake Pan
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?