Customers Also Bought
- Decorate your walls with this brand new poster
- Easy to frame and makes a great gift too
- This is a photographic movie poster from the film not a fake or a reprint
- Poster measures is optional and in UNUSED condition
- The poster has never been displayed, it has no holes, tears or tape marks of any kind
- Ships quickly and safely be shipped rolled in a cardboard tube
- Customized Time: 1-2 days
Size L x W (in)
L x W(cm)
8 x 10
20 x 25
8 x 12
20 x 30
12 x 16
30 x 40
16 x 20
40 x 50
16 x 24
40 x 60
18 x 24
45 x 60
20 x 28
50 x 70
24 x 32
60 x 80
24 x 36
60 x 90
30 x 40
75 x 100
30 x 48
80 x 120
- Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Poster
Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review:
- Never mind the feeling you have as you walk out of the theater after seeing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1". It is completely normal. It's what happens when you see a movie and the bad guys pretty much win. To make matters worse, there are a few things that could potentially leave you with another feeling. The best way I could describe it is that it's like going to a great restaurant and having some delicious soup, an amazing salad, and then right when you expect the big juicy steak entree to come out, well, that's when the lights turn on and they tell you to go home
- Unfortunately, the best thing that the first part of a two part tale such as "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has going for it is also its worst. While being completely entertained and enjoying the movie, the truth starting creeping up on on me the further we went. They are going to stop aren't they? At some point, this movie will end and I'll be left hanging for another eight months
- So what is the best and worst part? The fact that the creators of this beautifully crafted movie have taken the time, effort, and energy to break up an extremely long book into two movies because they felt that they needed the time. This is fantastic because in perhaps a year's time, I'll be able to sit down and watch Part 1 and Part 2 back to back, creating what I'm sure is will be an up and down five hour thrill ride. However, those same creators have left me desperately wanting more this very night, almost making me think less of the movie. That is what makes this terrible
- It's just that as a fan of the movies, this is the first time one has ended and I felt like there just needed to be something more. Don't get me wrong, this is a very entertaining movie. However, it may only be entertaining to someone like me, who would watch a movie with these characters if they only sat and watched paint dry. It would probably be a frustrating bore to people who are not really into the story so far
- It's difficult to summarize a movie like this as you have to be expected to know what has happened in seven previous films. Basically, Harry, Hermione, and Ron, for the first time in the franchise, do not go to Hogwarts. Instead, the three of them embark on a quest to find several mysterious objects called Horcruxes, which hide pieces of the big baddie Voldemort's soul. Once these Horcruxes are destroyed, only then can Harry fight and kill Voldemort as he is destined to do. Along the way, there are some very genuine thrills, some unexpected scares, plenty of humor, and lots and lots of heart
- At the center of all of these movies are the characters, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. In fact, my least favorite part of the movie was when the threesome was broken up for a short time. This really is a testament to how fantastic Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint have been in these roles. Considering they've been playing them since they were small children, they can probably step into these characters in their sleep. Can you even imagine how terrible these movies would have been had Warner Brothers not completely hit the jackpot on all three of these young actors?
- There is no doubt that if "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″ is your first foray into this wizardly world, you will not like it. Director David Yates and writer Steven Kloves don't try to explain away why there are seven people disguising themselves as Harry Potter. Actually, they don't even worry if you ask, "Who are these people and why do we care?" It's apparent that this movie, more so than any of the others, was made specifically for fans of the movie franchise. It may even have been made with the idea that everyone in the audience has read the book. To be honest, this final book has so much build-up towards the climatic battle at Hogwarts that filling this movie with backstory would be an injustice to those that have been there from day one
- So we all have to wait until July of next year for the final chapter of this fantastic tale. If Part 2 continues the tension, drama, and thrills of Part 1, then there is really no way it can disappoint. In fact, the only reason I left "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″ disappointed is because July seems so damn far away
- The poster will be shipped rolled in a cardboard tube
- The movie poster's size is optional
- 1 x Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Movie Poster
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 9.56||USD$ 9.08||USD$ 8.65||USD$ 8.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.