Customers Also Bought
- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Memory Capacity: 4GB
- Audio Format: MP3 WMA
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
- Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Work Time: 3-5 hours
- SNR: 65db
- Size: 45 x 15 x 7mm / 1.8 x 0.6 x 0.3in (L x W x H)
- This is a simple design 4GB MP3 player
- Extreme lightweight 4GB MP3 player with excellent sound quality
- You can put this USB MP3 player on your necklace and listen to music on walking or sporting
- USB2.0 high speed transmission, you can share the beautiful sound with your friends or family together
- This MP3 media player is also a great gift for your friends
- Listen to all your favorite songs with this 4GB MP3 player
- You will hear your music in crystal clear clarity
- This is the perfect MP3 player which you are looking for
Size in Detail:
Methods of Improving MP3 Playback Quality:
- Download the song from a paid website. If you want the best playback quality, purchase your music from the iStore of iTunes. If you get your songs from a free file sharing website, you may not always get the best quality possible. Sometimes, the songs are improperly labeled or cut off in the end. For a dollar a song, it's worth paying the small amount of cash to get a recorded song the same quality as from a compact disk
- Record the song from an original CD. One of the best ways to ensure that you get a good quality recording is to make a copy from an original CD that you have purchased. This way, you are sure that the song is recorded in its entirety. Also, the song titles will automatically be transferred to iTunes so you don't have to manually label each song
- Use a high bit rate when recording. Use at least a 192 KB or 256KB when recording a song to ensure the best quality sound. If you record at a lower bit rate, you may not get the best results
- Use a program. You can try Audacity, Wavelab or Winmap to manipulate the quality of the sound. You can reduce white noise and manipulate your equalizer settings before recording to improve sound. You may also try Sony's Sound Forge to get better results. MP3 Doctor is another program that you can download to help you improve the sound quality of your MP3 music. There are many sound editing programs available for download so check it out. most programs have good pre-settings so even a novice user can navigate through it
- Manipulate the setting on iTunes. If you have already downloaded the song, you can still adjust the settings on iTunes. To do this, select the song you want to fix. When it is selected, click on File on the toolbar. Select Get Info. When you click on Get info, a smaller pop up window will appear. Click on Options. You will now be able to adjust the equalizer settings or the volume of the song as it is played on your MP3 player. Repeat the process as needed on all the songs that need to be adjusted
How Does a MP3 Player Work?
- MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music. These players exploded in popularity with the advent of the iPod. These MP3 players emitted music with excellent sound and quality. Since this time, other MP3 Players have come on the scene in different shapes, sizes and colors. Yet, they still have a lot in common with their predecessor. It all has to do with the mechanism that makes them work
- All forms of MP3 Players are just reworked pen drives. Pen drives are a type of universal serial bus (USB) flash drive, which include a circuit board and a USB connector. They work with NAND-type flash memory cards to receive and store data. The storage capacity usually ranges from 64 MB to 32 GB. Consequently, these storage ranges are normally listed on the packaging of MP3 Players Naturally, the higher the storage capacity, the higher the price of the specified MP3 player. The price is reflective of the amount of information the MP3 player can hold
- Music is downloaded onto a MP3 player after it is connected to a computer carrying compatible software. The USB connector jutting out of a MP3 player must be pushed directly into the USB port at the back of a computer or with a device that connects to it. If connected properly, the computer will recognize the existence of the MP3 device. Then, compatible software like iTunes can be used to download or store music to the MP3 player. This software will normally pull up an icon of the MP3 player, list out the music on it and serve as a pathway to retrieve and transmit music. After the user has completed this task, he can disconnect an MP3 player and listen to the music stored on it
- Outside of the basic function of an MP3 player, the other attributes are designed based on the taste of the manufacturer. This includes shape, size, color and portability. It is a very individual thing that keeps consumers on their toes and buying MP3 players
How to Connect Your MP3 Player to Car Stereo:
- Connecting your mp3 player to your car stereo requires a basic level of knowledge regarding radios and electronics. If you don't know much about these topics, read about them in articles or books or ask someone to help you
- Buy your equipment at radio or electronics stores. You could also find them in online stores. You may require a stereo cable, an RCA cord, an FM transmitter and a cassette tape adapter. If you don't plan on buying, find out whether you already have these or borrow from friends
- Use an input/output cable. If your car has an Aux-in jack with its stereo unit, you could plug the cord of the Mp3 player into it. Make sure that your Mp3 is fully charged and turn it on. Go to the menu where you are asked to select the input device: you can find options such as Aux, AM, FM, and CD player. Choose the Aux option
- You could also connect your Mp3 player using an RCA cord. Remove the stereo from its console. Look for the red and white ends at the back of the stereo, and plug these into the red and white ends of the RCA. Plug the RCA cord into the Mp3 player and turn it on
- Use a cassette tape adapter. Plug the cord of the cassette tape adapter into your Mp3 player. Slide the cassette into the cassette deck and play it. The volume may sound a little bit softer than usual, so adjust the volume of your mp3 player and your car stereo as well. Just make sure that you insert the cassette properly to avoid getting your tape stuck
How to Choose a MP3 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1Gb player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP3 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Consider any accessories you may want. Most MP3 players come with headphones but usually they are not very good quality. Investing in a new pair may improve sound quality
MP3 Players Maintenance:
- Avoid using mp3 player in high-intensity magnetic field, high field, high temperature and moist situation
- Do not wet the USB port, or it will be oxidized
- Avoid shock, over shock will destroy the interior disks
- Do not keep the batteries in the mp3 player for long time (if it is powered by outer power source); the weeping of batteries will damage the player
- To avoid the performance of Li-Po battery decreasing, please keep full charge if without using it over 30days
- Trouble hearing the sound, please confirm whether the volume is turning on and the files are complete, for the damaged mp3 or wma files may make noise or even can not be play by the player
- Trouble downloading music, please confirm whether the USB line is good, the connection is correct and the player has available capacity
- Trouble connecting the player with the PC, check the USB connecting status
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.25||USD$ 14.15||USD$ 14.05||USD$ 13.92||USD$ 13.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.