Customers Also Bought
- This 4GB MP3 Player is a compact and convenient way to take your music with you on the go
- Tiny 4GB MP3 Player that boasts an array of cool features, as well as distinctively big sound
- With this Backlight MP3 Player, you can sync your playlists and always find the perfect mix for your activity or mood
- Voice Over tells you the name of each playlist, so it's easy to switch between them and find the one you want without looking
- Even the High Tone Quality MP3 Player gets the rock star treatment
- Perfect for the fitness buff or traveler, the compact with a fashionable clip for wearing anywhere
- Memory: 4GB
- Sophisticated exterior design is suitable for all people, with a clip is comfortable to carry, slim name card design
- This media player is slim, compact and portable to complement any type of lifestyle
Methods of Improving MP3 Playback Quality:
- Download the song from a paid website. If you want the best playback quality, purchase your music from the iStore of iTunes. If you get your songs from a free file sharing website, you may not always get the best quality possible. Sometimes, the songs are improperly labeled or cut off in the end. For a dollar a song, it's worth paying the small amount of cash to get a recorded song the same quality as from a compact disk
- Record the song from an original CD. One of the best ways to ensure that you get a good quality recording is to make a copy from an original CD that you have purchased. This way, you are sure that the song is recorded in its entirety. Also, the song titles will automatically be transferred to iTunes so you don't have to manually label each song
- Use a high bit rate when recording. Use at least a 192 KB or 256KB when recording a song to ensure the best quality sound. If you record at a lower bit rate, you may not get the best results
- Use a program. You can try Audacity, Wavelab or Winmap to manipulate the quality of the sound. You can reduce white noise and manipulate your equalizer settings before recording to improve sound. You may also try Sony's Sound Forge to get better results. MP3 Doctor is another program that you can download to help you improve the sound quality of your MP3 music. There are many sound editing programs available for download so check it out. most programs have good pre-settings so even a novice user can navigate through it
- Manipulate the setting on iTunes. If you have already downloaded the song, you can still adjust the settings on iTunes. To do this, select the song you want to fix. When it is selected, click on File on the toolbar. Select Get Info. When you click on Get info, a smaller pop up window will appear. Click on Options. You will now be able to adjust the equalizer settings or the volume of the song as it is played on your MP3 player. Repeat the process as needed on all the songs that need to be adjusted
How to Connect Your MP3 Player to Car Stereo:
- Connecting your mp3 player to your car stereo requires a basic level of knowledge regarding radios and electronics. If you don't know much about these topics, read about them in articles or books or ask someone to help you
- Buy your equipment at radio or electronics stores. You could also find them in online stores. You may require a stereo cable, an RCA cord, an FM transmitter and a cassette tape adapter. If you don't plan on buying, find out whether you already have these or borrow from friends
- Use an input/output cable. If your car has an Aux-in jack with its stereo unit, you could plug the cord of the Mp3 player into it. Make sure that your Mp3 is fully charged and turn it on. Go to the menu where you are asked to select the input device: you can find options such as Aux, AM, FM, and CD player. Choose the Aux option
- You could also connect your Mp3 player using an RCA cord. Remove the stereo from its console. Look for the red and white ends at the back of the stereo, and plug these into the red and white ends of the RCA. Plug the RCA cord into the Mp3 player and turn it on
- Use a cassette tape adapter. Plug the cord of the cassette tape adapter into your Mp3 player. Slide the cassette into the cassette deck and play it. The volume may sound a little bit softer than usual, so adjust the volume of your mp3 player and your car stereo as well. Just make sure that you insert the cassette properly to avoid getting your tape stuck
How to Choose a MP3 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1 GB player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP3 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Trouble hearing the sound, please confirm whether the volume is turns on and the files are complete, for the damaged mp3 or wma files may make noise or even can not be play by the player
- Trouble downloading music, please confirm whether the USB line is good, the connection is correct and the player has available capacity
- Trouble connecting the player with the PC, check the USB connecting status
- Avoid using mp3 player in high-intensity magnetic field, highfield, high temperature and moist situation
- Do not wet the USB port, or it will be oxidized
- Avoid shock, over shock will destroy the interior disks
- Do not keep the batteries in the mp3 player for long time (if it is powered by outer power source); the weeping of batteries will damage the player
- To avoid the performance of Li-Po battery decreasing, please keep full charge if without using it over 30days
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Use Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.59||USD$ 7.33||USD$ 7.06||USD$ 6.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.