- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Audio Format: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
- Headphones Jack: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Battery Type: Built in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Work Time: 3-5 hours
- Built in out Speaker: 0.5W
- Dimension: 135 x 125 x 40mm/5.3 x 4.9 x 1.6in(L x W x T)
- Enjoy your favorite music and videos wherever you go with the full-featured this 2GB MP3 Player
- This 2GB MP3 Player boasts long-lasting battery life
- Store your favorite music with this 2GB MP3 Player
- This Noise Cancelling MP3 Player combines the features you expect with easy-to-use controls refined by years of experience
- Lovely and useful Hands Free MP3 Player
- This music player's special spiral form comfortably floats over your head, allowing you to be hands-free, cord-free, and without distraction whether you're at the gym or outdoors working out
- Unique earbud design effectively isolate noises, enhance bass and stereo surround
- Rubber strip makes more comfortable when floate over the head, protect your MP3 from sweat when doing sports
- This 2GB Hands-Free Noise Cancelling MP3 Player KLY248 is exactly designed for you
- Your son would be grateful to you，if you should give it to him
- Trouble hearing the sound, please confirm whether the volume is turning on and the files are complete, for the damaged mp3 or wma files may make noise or even can not be play by the player
- Trouble downloading music, please confirm whether the USB line is good, the connection is correct and the player has available capacity
- Trouble connecting the player with the PC, check the USB connecting status
How to Buy the Right MP3 Player?
- What's your price range? Quality MP3 players can range from one to several hundred dollars. Before you start looking around for an MP3 player to buy, figure out the maximum amount you can afford to spend
- Where do you get your media from? Some subscription services out there (i.e., Napster) don't support every MP3 player on the market. Be sure to check with your subscription service to get a list of supported models before buying an MP3 player. Otherwise, you may end up having to look elsewhere for your media
- What do you want your MP3 player to do? Back when MP3 players started hitting the market, a majority (if not all) of them were only capable of playing music. Nowadays, the bulk of players have the ability to store and view images and videos. If you are interested in an MP3 player that can store your photos and videos, keep in mind that this should also be a factor in deciding on size and display. You'll want to purchase something that has a clear, crisp picture and can store your media
- What file format is your media? Not all MP3 players support a variety of formats. The most common file format for music is MP3; however, if some of your songs are in another format (WAV, for example), you won't be able to access them on an MP3 player that doesn't support that format. The same thing applies to photos and video. Be sure to check and make sure that the player you are interested in supports the file formats you use
- What size MP3 player are you looking for? Players can hold anywhere from 1GB to 120GB or more. Keep in mind that the average song is roughly 4-6MB and that there are 1024MB in 1GB. So, a 1GB player can hold anywhere from 170 to 256 songs (this can range depending on the size and format of the song). If you are an avid music fan with a large library that grows regularly, you would be better off investing in a player that holds more. However, if you are a casual listener who doesn't add music to your library very often, it would be a waste of money to invest in a player with that much storage space. If you ever anticipate running out of space, look at MP3 players that take memory cards
- What additional features are you interested in? Some people enjoy their MP3 player just so that they can play music, but others make use of other features that are available; such as a built-in microphone, FM radio, or Bluetooth. Be sure to keep in mind what features you think you would or wouldn't use
- What about functions and controls? This is more less a matter of preference; however, touch screen MP3 players can be considerably more expensive than the standard button controls. Additionally, you want to make sure that you purchase a player that has comfortable controls for you to use. Nothing is worse than buying an MP3 player and discovering that the buttons are too small for you to navigate easily. Check out some local electronics stores and ask if they have any MP3 players available for you to "test drive"
How Does a MP3 Player Work?
- MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music. These players exploded in popularity with the advent of the iPod. These MP3 players emitted music with excellent sound and quality. Since this time, other MP3 Players have come on the scene in different shapes, sizes and colors. Yet, they still have a lot in common with their predecessor. It all has to do with the mechanism that makes them work
- All forms of MP3 Players are just reworked pen drives. Pen drives are a type of universal serial bus (USB) flash drive, which include a circuit board and a USB connector. They work with NAND-type flash memory cards to receive and store data. The storage capacity usually ranges from 64 MB to 32 GB. Consequently, these storage ranges are normally listed on the packaging of MP3 Players Naturally, the higher the storage capacity, the higher the price of the specified MP3 player. The price is reflective of the amount of information the MP3 player can hold
- Music is downloaded onto a MP3 player after it is connected to a computer carrying compatible software. The USB connector jutting out of a MP3 player must be pushed directly into the USB port at the back of a computer or with a device that connects to it. If connected properly, the computer will recognize the existence of the MP3 device. Then, compatible software like iTunes can be used to download or store music to the MP3 player. This software will normally pull up an icon of the MP3 player, list out the music on it and serve as a pathway to retrieve and transmit music. After the user has completed this task, he can disconnect an MP3 player and listen to the music stored on it
- Outside of the basic function of an MP3 player, the other attributes are designed based on the taste of the manufacturer. This includes shape, size, color and portability. It is a very individual thing that keeps consumers on their toes and buying MP3 players
How to Maintain MP3 Players:
- Avoid using mp3 player in high-intensity magnetic field, high field, high temperature and moist situation
- Do not wet the USB port, or it will be oxidized
- Avoid shock, over shock will destroy the interior disks
- Do not keep the batteries in the mp3 player for long time (if it is powered by outer power source); the weeping of batteries will damage the player
- To avoid the performance of Li-Po battery decreasing, please keep full charge if without using it over 30days
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 8.91||AU$ 8.76||AU$ 8.62||AU$ 8.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Carlos W. S. Pang
Bought this item on08-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have been using ths 2GB MP3 Player for about 3 weeks already, and the following are the pro's I encountered while using this device: -Cheap -looks good, nice sleek and proffessional design -nice UI interface.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: My son loves the player and uses with ease. I can even use it with ease and for the price...we love it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: I just recieved this Hands Free MP3 Player a week ago but i already love it. Granted its not perfect, but its very nice.
Was this review helpful?
Andres Pera Salmon
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: i order this mp3 im so glad i did awsome product for the price very happy with it -and the shipping was great also i had it in 3 days i would recomend this mp3 player
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: This light-weight mp3 player is very solid and a good buy. The software interface is slim regarding features
Was this review helpful?