Customers Also Bought
- This mini MP3 player is a beautiful MP3 player with LCD screen and 2GB storage
- It supports music of MP3 audio format
- This mini MP3 player is with simple and sleek design
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, it supports continuously playing over 5 hours
- It is with 7 kind of EQ(nature, Rock, POP, Classic sofe, Jazz DBB)
- Drive free U-disk
- Mini MP3 player boasts an array of cool features, as well as distinctively big sound for its small size
- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Support MP3 audio format, Mini MP3 Player weighs close to nothing and fits comfortably in your pocket
- Mini MP3 Player features with USB port and menu button
- 2GB MP3 Player features with LCD Screen and Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- The button to adjust the volume is located in the side
- There are electric outlets, USB Interface and hole headphones designed in the bottom of the MP3 player
- The MP3 is with vented design to keep it of the best thermal performance
How to Charge an MP3 Player Through an Outlet:
An MP3 player charged only through the USB port on your computer is fine, if you are always near a computer. If you don't always have a computer on hand to plug your MP3 player into, you'll need to learn how to charge an MP3 player through an outlet
- Buy a charging kit made specifically for your MP3 player. Some manufacturers make charging kits for specific MP3 players. The kits are available at major electronics stores. They come with a charger that plugs directly into the outlet. You plug the USB cord into the port in the back of a charger and then into your MP3 player
- Get a USB wall charger. These are AC adapters that plug directly into the outlet. You then plug the USB from your MP3 into the port on the adapter
- Charge your MP3 player on the go. There are also charging kits that plug into the cigarette lighter or power plug in your car. These kits come with a DC power adapter that has a port on the end for you to plug in your MP3
- Acquire Apple iPod specific chargers. When you need to charge your iPod music player through an outlet, look for the Universal USB car charger or the Universal USB travel charger made specifically for Apple products
How to Download Music From the Internet to Your MP3 Player:
You can download music from the Internet from a variety of different sources and vendors, and store it on your computer as a digital audio file. The most popular digital audio file type is MP3, which applies compression techniques to the music signals to reduce file sizes. This allows you to store far more music on an MP3 player than would otherwise be possible with uncompressed audio files. Once downloaded, you can transfer MP3 files to your player via USB cable
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer using a compatible USB cable. Your computer will recognize the MP3 player as a mass storage device and create an icon for it in "My Computer." If you have a specialized MP3 player that is not recognized as a mass storage device, install its driver software to allow your computer to browse its files and folders. Driver software is available from the manufacturer's website or on a bundled disk supplied with the player
- Launch your computer's Web browser and navigate to an online music vendor such as Napster.com, Amazon.com or eMusic.com. Browse through the categories or use the search function to locate a song you want to download to your MP3 player
- Click a song in the search results or category library to open its full listing page
- Click the "Buy" button and follow the website's instructions to pay for the MP3 file using a credit or debit card, or an online payment system such as PayPal. Click the "Download" button if downloading doesn't begin automatically once payment has been accepted
- Navigate to "My Computer" in the "Save As" dialog box that appears when the MP3 file is ready to be downloaded to your MP3 player. Click the icon for your MP3 player to open it
- Click the "Save" button to download the music directly to your MP3 player
Tips & Warnings
- Open your MP3 player's folder on your computer and click the "New Folder" button if you want to save the MP3 file to a specific location on the player. This can be useful for creating your own albums on the MP3 player
- Copy and paste the music file to your computer as a backup, in case anything should happen to your MP3 player
- Ensure there is enough space remaining on the MP3 player before initiating a download directly to the device
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Pair of Earphones
- 1 x English User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.75||USD$ 10.30||USD$ 9.86||USD$ 9.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.