Customers Also Bought
- Memory Card: 4G
- Screen Size: 1.2in
- Supporting Audio Format: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV etc.
- Supporting Lyric Format: LRC
- Supporting Reading Format: Txt
- Record Time: 200h
- Earphone Plug Diameter: 3.5mm
- SNR: >85dB
- Max Output Power: 20mW
- Max Lasting Time: 10h
- Interface: USB2.0
- Because of this music media player support different audio format, you can download the songs in different types
- This mp3 media player has large memory capacity that you can put any songs in it
- This digital media player is made of high quality that can be used for a long time
- The portable media player has small size that you can take it easily and conveniently no matter where you are
- With this mp3 media player, you can enjoy every minutes at you spare time
- If you are the fan of music, this mp3 media player is the necessary tool for you
- You can buy this portable media player as a good gift for your friends who like to listen to the music
- There are different colors that you can choose ont that you like most
- With the fashionable looks, this music media player is very popular among people
- You can handle this music media player easily because of the simple design
- This music media player has smooth appearance that you can touch it confortably
- You can use this music media player to listen to songs in your spare time
How to Download Music From the Internet to Your MP3 Player:
You can download music from the Internet from a variety of different sources and vendors, and store it on your computer as a digital audio file. The most popular digital audio file type is MP3, which applies compression techniques to the music signals to reduce file sizes. This allows you to store far more music on an MP3 player than would otherwise be possible with uncompressed audio files. Once downloaded, you can transfer MP3 files to your player via USB cable
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer using a compatible USB cable. Your computer will recognize the MP3 player as a mass storage device and create an icon for it in "My Computer." If you have a specialized MP3 player that is not recognized as a mass storage device, install its driver software to allow your computer to browse its files and folders. Driver software is available from the manufacturer's website or on a bundled disk supplied with the player
- Launch your computer's Web browser and navigate to an online music vendor such as Napster.com, Amazon.com or eMusic.com. Browse through the categories or use the search function to locate a song you want to download to your MP3 player
- Click a song in the search results or category library to open its full listing page
- Click the "Buy" button and follow the website's instructions to pay for the MP3 file using a credit or debit card, or an online payment system such as PayPal. Click the "Download" button if downloading doesn't begin automatically once payment has been accepted
- Navigate to "My Computer" in the "Save As" dialog box that appears when the MP3 file is ready to be downloaded to your MP3 player. Click the icon for your MP3 player to open it
- Click the "Save" button to download the music directly to your MP3 player
How to Connect a MP3 Player to a Stereo Receiver:
A number of products on the market are designed to play music from MP3 players in the home. Docks comes with speakers to let you play music while the MP3 recharges, and other units resemble old-fashioned boom boxes with a slot for the MP3 player in the middle. But you can also connect an MP3 player to an older stereo receiver. You simply need the right sort of cable and an understanding of how the MP3 player works
- Check the back of your stereo receiver. You should see a number of jacks labeled "Input," along with more detailed labels like "CD" and "Tape." The jacks are usually clustered in groups of two: small and circular, with one colored red (for the right audio signal) and one colored white (for the left audio signal)
- Purchase a conversion cable compatible with your MP3 player: available at Radio Shack, Best Buy and similar electronics outlets. It needs to have a male stereo mini on one end, sized to fit into the headphone outlet on your MP3 player, and a pair of red-and-white male RCA cables on the other end, sized to fit the jacks in your stereo receiver. In some cases, a third RCA cable may appear alongside the red and white--colored yellow for a video signal. If it does, don't worry; you can safely ignore it and still connect your player to the stereo receiver with the cable
- Connect the stereo mini end of the cable to the headphone connection on your MP3 player. Make sure no songs are playing when you do so
- Turn off your stereo receiver and connect the red and white RCA connectors on the opposite end of the cable to the "Input" jacks matching their colors in the back of the stereo receiver (red to red and white to white). Note which particular jacks you connect them to; you'll need to know in the next step
- Turn on your stereo receiver and press the button in front with the label corresponding to the label of the "Input" jack . It should sync up to your MP3 player
- Select a tune on your MP3 player and press the play button. The song should play on your stereo
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x Pair of Earphones
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.23||USD$ 17.26||USD$ 16.29||USD$ 15.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.