Customers Also Bought
- Have axis of rotation on the handle, through which the user can turned the transmitter to proper angle at his/her willing
- With this Car MP3 Player, your driving trip becomes funny
- It is 4GB
- Unique apple shape makes it pretty and cute
- 100% band new and top quality
- 206 preset FM Channels
- The Card MP3 Player capacity can be extended
- 4GB MP3 Player supports SD/MMC card /MP3/USB/audio devices
- Support 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB/4GB
- The 4GB MP3 Player supports the LINE-IN function
- Play MP3 Files(or WMA)
- 4GB MP3 Player supports MP3 music playing
- Car cigar socket power supply (12V DC power)
- Memory functions of song volume and frequency
- Plug in SD Card, enjoy your favorite music
- Build in FM transmitter, Fully adjustable joint
- Turn your car stereo on and tune the frequency the same as your car MP3 botton of the Car MP3 player to enjoy your music
- Infrared remote controller (optional)
- Frequency range: Full frequencies (more than 200 frequencies, 87.5MHz-108MHz), 0.1MHz gap between channels
- Color: Red
- Unique apple shape design
- Button operation, easy to use the car MP3 player FM transmitter
- This car MP3 player can be folded
- You can connect this product with your computer by USB port to download
- It includes Car MP3 Player, Remote Controller and 4G Memory Card
- With remote controller you can operate this car media MP3 player easily
- With this 4GB Card MP3 Player, your drive trip will become interesting
- Good package makes this 4GB Card Car MP3 Player very popular in car owners
How Does a MP3 Player Work:
- MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music. These players exploded in popularity with the advent of the iPod. These MP3 players emitted music with excellent sound and quality. Since this time, other MP3 Players have come on the scene in different shapes, sizes and colors. Yet, they still have a lot in common with their predecessor. It all has to do with the mechanism that makes them work
- All forms of MP3 Players are just reworked pen drives. Pen drives are a type of universal serial bus (USB) flash drive, which include a circuit board and a USB connector. They work with NAND-type flash memory cards to receive and store data. The storage capacity usually ranges from 64 MB to 32 GB. Consequently, these storage ranges are normally listed on the packaging of MP3 Players Naturally, the higher the storage capacity, the higher the price of the specified MP3 player. The price is reflective of the amount of information the MP3 player can hold
- Music is downloaded onto a MP3 player after it is connected to a computer carrying compatible software. The USB connector jutting out of a MP3 player must be pushed directly into the USB port at the back of a computer or with a device that connects to it. If connected properly, the computer will recognize the existence of the MP3 device. Then, compatible software like iTunes can be used to download or store music to the MP3 player. This software will normally pull up an icon of the MP3 player, list out the music on it and serve as a pathway to retrieve and transmit music. After the user has completed this task, he can disconnect an MP3 player and listen to the music stored on it
- Outside of the basic function of an MP3 player, the other attributes are designed based on the taste of the manufacturer. This includes shape, size, color and portability. It is a very individual thing that keeps consumers on their toes and buying MP3 players
How to Choose a MP3 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1Gb player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP3 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Consider any accessories you may want. Most MP3 players come with headphones but usually they are not very good quality. Investing in a new pair may improve sound quality
How to Install an MP3 Player to a Car:
Though MP3 players are primarily designed to be used with a standard pair of headphones, you can also install one into your car stereo and listen to it over the speakers in your vehicle. How you will do this will depend on exactly what type of car you have. There are two distinct ways to install an MP3 player into a car: you can use what is called an FM transmitter or you can use a standard audio auxiliary cable
- Connect your FM Transmitter to your MP3 player. Typically this involves plugging your FM Transmitter into the power adapter in your car for power, as well as into the headphone jack on your MP3 player. For iPod FM Transmitters, the unit gets plugged into the USB jack on the bottom of the iPod for power
- Tune your FM transmitter to an FM radio station. Use the dials on the FM transmitter's face to do this. The station you are currently tuned to will be displayed on the FM transmitter's LED screen.
- Tune your car's FM radio to the same station of your FM transmitter
- Select a song and play it using your MP3 player. The song will now be broadcast by the FM transmitter to the FM station, at which point it will then be received by your car's radio and played over its speakers
- Connect an audio auxiliary cable to the headphone jack on your MP3 player
- Connect the opposite end of the audio auxiliary cable to the audio input on the front of your car's stereo labeled "AUX."
- Press the "AUX" button on the face of your car's stereo
- Select a song and play it using your MP3 player. The song will now travel from the MP3 player, through the cable to your car's stereo, then be played by your car's speakers
- 1 x Car MP3 Player
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x 4G Memory
Spec Condition New Type Car Mp3 Player Color Red Features Features 100% band new and top quality
206 preset FM Channels
Support SD/MMC card /MP3/USB/audio devices
Support 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB/4GB
Packaging Package Included 1 x Car MP3 Player
1 x Remote Controller
1 x 4G Memory
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.67||USD$ 16.75||USD$ 15.93||USD$ 15.18||USD$ 14.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this 4GB MP3 Player for my husband and I am very happy!! 4GB MP3 Player delivers just as it said it would. I was able to set Car MP3 Player up at a traffic light. It was so easy to use and I love the little mini remote control. The Card MP3 Player has great sound and no static. I don't even have to turn my radio or the device up loudly as others may have had to. I have used this in both of my cars. I will buy one for my husband for Christmas.
Was this review helpful?
Angel Puertas Estivill
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I can hear the real , rich sound of my iPod through all its range. My car sound system sounds even better than my home one. If your car doesn't have an aux port then Soundfly is the way to go.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: For a cheep alternative, very impressive. Transfers a very strong signal.No fade outs on a 60 mile commute. Well worth the $.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Found this unit through online research, and this had some pretty good reviews. I am living in Ecuador so to replace my car radio would be expensive and I just wanted something I could play MP3's through the existing radio as I drive through the mountains. I never had much of an expectation level of this type of device based on "you get what you pay for" however I am impressed with the performance of this device. the remote works great too, but I am very happy :-)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I had an car mp3 player before and when it was not transmitting it would make a loud high-pitched squeal through the speakers when it shut down. This little thing is quiet as a mouse when it's not in use and very simple to set up. So far I am very happy!
Was this review helpful?
Mme RAULIN Céline
Bought this item on08-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Well, I must admit that I was skeptical about this item, even though there seemed to be so many glowing reviews about it. I have never had a good experience with an FM transmitter, for all of the reasons that others have also noted - static, feedback,line noise to mention but a few issues that you often have with these types of devices.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've bought FM transmitters in the past which last a few months and with wires and all end up being no good. however this transmitter by far has been the best, clarity very good no wire, and easy to use, It was a gift for my mother who has a Sansa Player that she uses for the Gym, all she does is plug it into her transmitter which a plug comes with it and it plays, best investment and my mother loves it!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: We had an I rock FM Transmitter from Fry's since 2006. That one always made a lot of noises when sinal interruption occured. This one is way much better than our old one. Clear sound and almost no noises! It makes our road trip feels more relax and enjoyable. A must have for road trip of you don't have a plug in output at your car.
Was this review helpful?