Customers Also Bought
- Audio Type: Stereo sound
- Compatible formats: MP3/WAV/WMA
- Voice production power: 5MW+5MW
- Voice production frequency: 20Hz-20Khz
- Battery Continuous Time: 5 hours
- Recharging time: 3 hours
- Built-in lithium-ion polymer battery: 3.7V, 150mAh
- Available winkle module size: 2GB
- The Sport MP3 Player can support MP3, WAV and WMA formats
- This pair of glasses is anti-ultraviolet and it is suitable for using in sunshine day
- You can use the Sport MP3 Player conveniently when you are in the outside
- Sunglasses Shaped Portable Media Player is cool and convenient, you can enjoy your favorite music and block out the sun and the same time with it
- With built-in lithium-ion polymer battery, this Music Media Player can continuous use for 5 hours
- Share aforementioned USB opening for download, upload and charge
- The charging time of the Sport MP3 Player is 3 hours
- The sound quality of the media player is very good
- This media player bears two functions: sunglasses and the MP3 media player function
- We can see that the media player is in good workmanship in every sides
- The socket over the player is designed for you to connect it with computer
- There are buttons over the player for you to manage the media player
- The sunglasses can be folded so that you can keep it
- It is very convenient for you to carry the media player since it is in small size
- You can get all the things in the above picture once you make the purchase
How to Charge an MP3 Player Through an Outlet
An MP3 player charged only through the USB port on your computer is fine, if you are always near a computer. If you don't always have a computer on hand to plug your MP3 player into, you'll need to learn how to charge an MP3 player through an outlet.
- Buy a charging kit made specifically for your MP3 player. Some manufacturers like some big brands make charging kits for specific MP3 players. The kits are available at major electronics stores. They come with a charger that plugs directly into the outlet. You plug the USB cord into the port in the back of a charger and then into your MP3 player
- Get a USB wall charger. These are AC adapters that plug directly into the outlet. You then plug the USB from your MP3 into the port on the adapter
- Charge your MP3 player on the go. There are also charging kits that plug into the cigarette lighter or power plug in your car. These kits come with a DC power adapter that has a port on the end for you to plug in your MP3
- Acquire Apple iPod specific chargers. When you need to charge your iPod music player through an outlet, look for the Universal USB car charger or the Universal USB travel charger made specifically for Apple products
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.29||USD$ 17.65||USD$ 17.00||USD$ 16.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.