Customers Also Bought
- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Memory Capacity: 4GB
- Audio Format: MP3 WMA
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
- Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Work Time: 3-5 hours
- Built in out Speaker: 0.5w
- Dimension: 85 x 55 x 4mm/3.35 x 2.17 x 0.18in(L x W x H)
- This is a 4GB slim card style Card MP3 Player
- Sophisticated exterior design is suitable for all people
- With a clip is comfortable to carry
- Slim name card design
- Easily insert into your wallet
- Loud speaker with excellent sound quality
- Share musics with others when gathering around
- This 4GB cartoon pattern Card MP3 Player is the most recent in an evolution of music formats that have helped consumers enjoy their tune
- Super slim Card MP3 Player with fashionable design will show your special taste
- Ultra-thin, lightweight, this Cartoon MP3 Player is convenient to carry
- Easily insert into your wallet, this 4GB MP3 Player is exactly made for you, which stores more songs, hours of videos or hundreds of pictures
- Enjoy your own great music center in this thinnest Cartoon MP3 Player
How Does a MP3 Player Work?
- MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music. These players exploded in popularity with the advent of the iPod. These MP3 players emitted music with excellent sound and quality. Since this time, other MP3 Players have come on the scene in different shapes, sizes and colors. Yet, they still have a lot in common with their predecessor. It all has to do with the mechanism that makes them work
- All forms of MP3 Players are just reworked pen drives. Pen drives are a type of universal serial bus (USB) flash drive, which include a circuit board and a USB connector. They work with NAND-type flash memory cards to receive and store data. The storage capacity usually ranges from 64 MB to 32 GB. Consequently, these storage ranges are normally listed on the packaging of MP3 Players Naturally, the higher the storage capacity, the higher the price of the specified MP3 player. The price is reflective of the amount of information the MP3 player can hold
- Music is downloaded onto a MP3 player after it is connected to a computer carrying compatible software. The USB connector jutting out of a MP3 player must be pushed directly into the USB port at the back of a computer or with a device that connects to it. If connected properly, the computer will recognize the existence of the MP3 device. Then, compatible software like iTunes can be used to download or store music to the MP3 player. This software will normally pull up an icon of the MP3 player, list out the music on it and serve as a pathway to retrieve and transmit music. After the user has completed this task, he can disconnect an MP3 player and listen to the music stored on it
- Outside of the basic function of an MP3 player, the other attributes are designed based on the taste of the manufacturer. This includes shape, size, color and portability. It is a very individual thing that keeps consumers on their toes and buying MP3 players
How to Buy the Right MP3 Player?
- What's your price range? Quality MP3 players can range from one to several hundred dollars. Before you start looking around for an MP3 player to buy, figure out the maximum amount you can afford to spend
- Where do you get your media from? Some subscription services out there (i.e., Napster) don't support every MP3 player on the market. Be sure to check with your subscription service to get a list of supported models before buying an MP3 player. Otherwise, you may end up having to look elsewhere for your media
- What do you want your MP3 player to do? Back when MP3 players started hitting the market, a majority (if not all) of them were only capable of playing music. Nowadays, the bulk of players have the ability to store and view images and videos. If you are interested in an MP3 player that can store your photos and videos, keep in mind that this should also be a factor in deciding on size and display. You'll want to purchase something that has a clear, crisp picture and can store your media
- What file format is your media? Not all MP3 players support a variety of formats. The most common file format for music is MP3; however, if some of your songs are in another format (WAV, for example), you won't be able to access them on an MP3 player that doesn't support that format. The same thing applies to photos and video. Be sure to check and make sure that the player you are interested in supports the file formats you use
- What size MP3 player are you looking for? Players can hold anywhere from 1GB to 120GB or more. Keep in mind that the average song is roughly 4-6MB and that there are 1024MB in 1GB. So, a 1GB player can hold anywhere from 170 to 256 songs (this can range depending on the size and format of the song). If you are an avid music fan with a large library that grows regularly, you would be better off investing in a player that holds more. However, if you are a casual listener who doesn't add music to your library very often, it would be a waste of money to invest in a player with that much storage space. If you ever anticipate running out of space, look at MP3 players that take memory cards
- What additional features are you interested in? Some people enjoy their MP3 player just so that they can play music, but others make use of other features that are available; such as a built-in microphone, FM radio, or Bluetooth. Be sure to keep in mind what features you think you would or wouldn't use
- What about functions and controls? This is more less a matter of preference; however, touch screen MP3 players can be considerably more expensive than the standard button controls. Additionally, you want to make sure that you purchase a player that has comfortable controls for you to use. Nothing is worse than buying an MP3 player and discovering that the buttons are too small for you to navigate easily. Check out some local electronics stores and ask if they have any MP3 players available for you to "test drive"
- 1 x Mp3 Player
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.39||USD$ 8.39||USD$ 8.39||USD$ 8.39||USD$ 8.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.