Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player
- Maximum Underwater Depth: 10 Meters
- Water Resistant Time: 30 Minutes in 10 Meter Depth
- Controls: Play/Pause, Forward, Rewind, Volume +/-
- Storage: 4GB Storage
- Color: Silver
- Power Indication: Single LED Light
- Media Supported Files: MP3, WMA
- Audio Output: 2 X 4mW
- Connection: USB 2.0 Interface
- Power: Built-in Lithium Battery
- Playback Time: 30+ Hours
- Charge Time: 3 to 4 Hours (Aprox.)
- Compatibility: Plug-and-Play Usage with WinXP/Vista (32 bit version only)
- Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.2cm/2.4 x 0.87in(L x Dia.)
- This is a 4GB MP3 player for swimming
- Drag & Drop files - no software needed
- Compliant with the international IPx7 water resistant standard
- Durable, robust aluminium casing with anti-scratch finish
- USB 2.0 plug & play , USB rechargeable battery
- Stylish design with fluorescent straps for attachment to swimmer goggles
- 4GB storage capacity
- The portable 4GB MP3 player is suitable for use during vigorous sport activities
- With this 4GB MP3 player, whether you enjoy Rock, Hi Hop, Pop, or Classical music, you will thoroughly enjoy the clarity and quality music
- Enjoy your favorite music while diving, swimming, surfing and etc. in your favorite sea or pool with this waterproof Mp3 player
- This MP3 player is waterproof
- With this waterproof 4GB MP3 player you can enjoy music although at swimming
- These buttons to control the MP3 player
- User-friendly operation interface allows you easy to access to you favorite music while you are on surfing or diving
- It is silver
- High capacity lithium battery provides up to 30+ hours play time
- The waterproof MP3 player also contains waterproof in-ear earphones
Size in Detail:
How Does a MP3 Player Work?
- MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music. These players exploded in popularity with the advent of the iPod. These MP3 players emitted music with excellent sound and quality. Since this time, other MP3 Players have come on the scene in different shapes, sizes and colors. Yet, they still have a lot in common with their predecessor. It all has to do with the mechanism that makes them work
- All forms of MP3 Players are just reworked pen drives. Pen drives are a type of universal serial bus (USB) flash drive, which include a circuit board and a USB connector. They work with NAND-type flash memory cards to receive and store data. The storage capacity usually ranges from 64 MB to 32 GB. Consequently, these storage ranges are normally listed on the packaging of MP3 Players Naturally, the higher the storage capacity, the higher the price of the specified MP3 player. The price is reflective of the amount of information the MP3 player can hold
- Music is downloaded onto a MP3 player after it is connected to a computer carrying compatible software. The USB connector jutting out of a MP3 player must be pushed directly into the USB port at the back of a computer or with a device that connects to it. If connected properly, the computer will recognize the existence of the MP3 device. Then, compatible software like iTunes can be used to download or store music to the MP3 player. This software will normally pull up an icon of the MP3 player, list out the music on it and serve as a pathway to retrieve and transmit music. After the user has completed this task, he can disconnect an MP3 player and listen to the music stored on it
- Outside of the basic function of an MP3 player, the other attributes are designed based on the taste of the manufacturer. This includes shape, size, color and portability. It is a very individual thing that keeps consumers on their toes and buying MP3 players
How to Choose a MP3 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1Gb player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP3 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Consider any accessories you may want. Most MP3 players come with headphones but usually they are not very good quality. Investing in a new pair may improve sound quality
- 1 x Model CVEU-L04 Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB
- 1 x Pair of Waterproof Earphones
- 1 x USB Data and Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare Earphone Pads
- 1 x Users Manual - English
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.66||USD$ 19.88||USD$ 19.09||USD$ 18.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.