Customers Also Bought
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Receiving Frequency: CH1=2414MHz ; CH2=2432MHz ; CH3=2450MHz ; CH4=2468
- Current Consumption: 250mA-550mA
- Receiveing Sensitivity: -88dbm
- Antenna Input Impedance: 75ohm
- Video Output Level: 1vp-p
- Audio Output Level: 1vp-p
- Music Format: MP3, WMA, OGG, AC3
- Video Format: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VOB, DAT
- Picture: support picture browse
- Memory: flash memory and expand SD cards(up to 4GB)
- S/N: more than 85db
- Display: 2.5 inch TFT
- Language: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- Power: Built in rechargable Li-battery,4.2V/1300mA
- Working Time: more than 2 hours
- Video Outlet: RCA
- Support Computer System: WIN98SE/ME/XP/WIN2000
- USB2.0 connect to computer
- Image Sensor: 1/3 color CMOS
- CMOS Pixels: PAL: 628x582,NTSC:510x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV lines
- View Angle: 62
- Minimum Illumination: 0LUX IR on
- Gain Control: Auto
- Frequency: ISM 2400-2483MHZ 4CH
- Transmission Power: 10mw
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwitch: 18MHZ
- Consumption Current: 120mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Dimensions: 60.0x46.0x70.0mm
- Transmission Distance: 100m without block
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Lamps: 30pcs
- Night Vision Range: 15m
- The baby security monitor makes it easy to take care of your little baby when you are busy with other things
- The baby monitor camera system 2.5 inch TFT display
- Also the baby monitor camera system provides your high sound quality
Enjoy you life with the baby safety monitors:
- This baby monitor allows parents to better meet the needs of their children, as they can see or hear everything that's going on even when they're out of the room. By using baby monitor, you can easily monitor the movements of your babies all the time. It is so simple and easy to use.
How Does a Baby Monitor Work?
- Basics: Since babies sleep a lot and new parents can't stay in the room with a baby the entire time, the baby monitor is a great way to listen for sounds of distress from the child. A baby monitor is a device that sends sound over a one-way radio frequency to a receiver. The distance the sound is projected varies between different models. Most baby monitors are built to work within a distance of about 150 feet. The transmitter is placed in the room with the baby and should be plugged in no more than 10 feet away from the crib. The receiver is usually portable and carried around with the parent throughout the house and outside on the porch or in the yard
- Issues: The radio frequency used to transmit sound from the baby to the caregiver is the same frequency used for cordless telephones and other transmissions that can come from police and emergency signals. More expensive models are built with higher frequency abilities that can eliminate outside interference. Baby monitors used by neighbors also can provide interference in listening to a child in one household. Monitors that come with a scrambler can minimize and remove any outside interference. To work, baby monitors must be turned on at both ends. Less expensive baby monitors that run on batteries may leave parents under a false impression that they are secure in their ability to hear when the baby wakes up
- Advanced: Look for features that allow the baby monitor to work through any number of scenarios. Monitors such as the Evenflo Monitor and Intercom are usually less than $80. They beep when the battery is low and provide an option to turn the sound down and display noise by emitting a flashing light, which may be useful when parents do not want to disturb others in the room. The Evenflo model also features a two-way sending option that allows parents to speak back to the child, sometimes soothing the infant back to sleep. More advanced baby monitors come with video displays that send pictures to the receiver over a digital wireless signal. Audio/video baby monitors such as the Babyview20 by Levana run closer to $200. High-speed microprocessors are built into the latest baby monitors that are placed under the sleeping baby and detect movement. If the baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds, an alarm sounds. Movement detection monitors such as the Babysense V from BabySafe also include the traditional sound monitor and cost about $100
How to Buy a Baby Monitor
Baby monitors are radio transmitters that allow you to hear your baby when you're not present in the room with her. Monitors come in a variety of styles and include many different features, so follow these steps to buy one that suits your needs and lifestyle
- Look for a baby monitor with a small receiver, which will make it more convenient for you to tote around your home. Make certain the baby monitor will run on batteries
- Buy a baby monitor with a light that activates when it picks up sound. This feature will allow you to know your baby is awake and needs you when you're running the dishwasher, listening to music, or vacuuming and cannot hear the noise from your baby's room
- Find a baby monitor that includes two receivers which will allow you to leave first receiver in your bedroom or another room you frequent often, and carry the second receiver around the house with you
- Verify that you can easily clip or attach the baby monitor's receiver to your belt loop if you plan on carrying it around with you
- Search for and buy a baby monitor that includes a low-battery light; when lit, it indicates that you need to replace the batteries
- Research the bandwidth you need for your home. Pricier baby monitors include a bandwidth of 900 megahertz, which provide great reception, but this kind of reception is only available in suburban or rural areas. If you live in an urban area with a lot of interference, a baby monitor with 40 megahertz should suit your needs just fine
- Purchase a multiple-room baby monitor if you have more than several children you need to care for. These baby monitors often come with up to three transmitters and receivers for three different rooms, and can help you keep tabs on all three rooms or a single room
- 1 x Receiver
- 3 x Cameras
- 4 x Power Adapters
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||TRY 493.70||TRY 472.25||TRY 450.81||TRY 422.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.