Customers Also Bought
- This is A Mini All-In-One MP4 Player
- Ture Color TFT QVGA Panel (320 x 240 Pixels)-High Quality Video Output
- Music, Video, Picture, Ebook, FM Radio, Voice Recorder, Game Function
- Memory Type: Flash Memory
- Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Expansion Slot: Micro SD Card
- Max support memory: 8GB
- Display Size: 3.0"
- Display Type: TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 320 x 240, 16 million colors
- Vedio Format: RM MPEG AVI ASF MKV RMVB 3GP WMV MP4 MOV
- Audio Format: MP3
- Images Format: JPG GIF BMP
- E-Book Formats: TXT
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
- Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Work Time: 3-5 hours
- Built in Out Speaker: 0.5W
- Language: Multi-Languages
- Dimension: 90 x 55 x 10mm / 3.5 x 2.2 x 0.4in (L x W x H)
- If you want an MP4 player perfect for all your digital videos (MPEG4, RM, RMVB, FLV, WMV, AVI), then the crisp 3.0 inch TFT screen on this unit is a beautiful thing for your eyes to behold. Reading e-text and viewing pictures is also a pleasure with the bright and clear LCD screen, and can be easily shared with friends sitting next to you. Playing your digital music collection (MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE, OGG, AAC, WAV) is simple and fun with the easy load and go file manager of the unit. This is a portable media player (PMP) with an incredible amount of potential for fun and for practical applications, and is available for a much lower price than you would ever get for a branded PMP with only some of the same functions
- Don't let its size fool you, beautiful 3" screen is great for viewing e-books and videos
- Experience widescreen viewing on the 3.0-inch high definition LCD color display! Record your own voice or lectures with the digital voice recording. Listen to your favorite FM stations with the integrated FM radio
- Need more music? Add an additional microSD card slot. Use the built-in speaker to play stereo sound without earphones, and transfer files from your computer to the player at fast USB 2.0 speeds
MP4 Player Reference Guide:
What is an MP4 player?
- MP4 is the name of a type of computer data file, so an MP4 Player is a piece of hardware that will play the MP4 format, either directly or indirectly (using conversion software). Whereas an MP3 player plays only audio an MP4 player will play video as well as audio
- Like an MP3 player, you will need a computer to use an MP4 player, and ideally access to the internet
- How to access your MP4 Player for storing music and video
- You will need to either own or have access to a computer. MP4 players are designed to let you store and play copies of music and/or video content that you already own or to store music or video files you download from the internet. The transferring of data is typically done via the USB port on your PC, most devices available today are plug and play enabled so no extra drivers are required
What Software will you Need?
- All MP4 players sold on the MCH Media website come with any drivers required. Along with these drivers you also get, free, the compression software which will convert most common formats into a smaller file for your MP4 Player. This is important as the bigger the file size the less you can fit on to you MP4 Player
- If you wish to copy data from a DVD format you will need another type of software. See out links page for details of software providers
What Should Look for When Buying an MP4 Player?
MP4 Players come in all different shapes and sizes, each manufacture offers their own "bells and whistles" functions, but once you cut through the fluff there are some basic elements you should consider
- Media Player Shape and Size: Your first consideration should be "What do I want my MP4 Player for". Why is this important, simply because this will dictate most / all of the other choices you need to make
- Media Player Screen Size and Type: If you intend to use you MP4 Player for listening to music, and occasionally watching short video clips you can chose a player with a smaller screen, 1.5" or 1.8" screen. As this priority changes so should the screen size, i.e. the more video you intend to watch with respect to the amount of audio you wish to listen to the bigger the screen should be 2.0" upwards
- Media Player Storage Capacity: Storage capacity for MP4 Players comes in two main types - hard disk and solid state. As a rule of thumb larger-capacity MP4 players use a hard disk for storage, not unlike your PC. This type of storage tends to make these MP4 Players bulkier than solid-state players, but the up side is you can fit more media on to them. Hard-disk capacities vary and you will pay more for higher-capacity models. You can also use many hard disc players to transfer large files between computers. Solid state MP4 players get their name because they have no moving parts, this storage is based on flash silicon IC's. This technology means MP4 players can be incredibly small and light, and a benefit of this is they are often more robust compared to hard disk MP4 Players. As with the hard disk you can also use this type of MP4 Player to transfer files between computers
- Another consideration is expansion slots on MP4 Players. Some models come with SD card slots which allow you to plug in more solid state memory in card format and therefore expand your on board memory. These are particular useful for holding films on
- Media Player Battery Life: Each brand and type of MP4 player will have its own battery life. There are various consideration as to how long your battery will last between charges, the main one being how much video you are watching. The more screen time you have the less play time you will have. Most players will offer at least 3-5 hours of play as standard, this can be extended by turning the screen off. Charging takes on average 3 hours , but some of the players with larger memory can take up to 5-6 hours. With most models, you can recharge the batteries without removing them. This can be achieved on some models using your computers USB port rather than carrying around a clunky power supply and cables
- Connections: Most, if not all MP4 players connect to your PC via USB or in some cases Fire Wire. If you choose an MP4 player with Fire Wire you should make sure your PC has a Fire Wire port on it. If not you will need to buy an expansion card. You should also make sure any MP4 Players you are looking at support USB 2.0, this will speed up you data transfer times
- Data Formats Supported: You should make sure the MP4 Players you are looking at support the most common media formats, (MPEG) MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, WMA. WMV. This will be done directly on the player through embedded drivers or via conversion software which will take these formats and change them in the best format for your MP4 Player
- Audio Output: There are two types of audio output on MP4 players, these are headphones and/or external speaker. Most mp4 players with an external speaker will also come with a jack socket for you headphones. This is a good feature as if a group of people want to listen to the MP4 player whilst watching video you don't need to share earphones
- Bells and Whistles: Once you have you checked the above list covering the above points you can look at the extras. These will range from games, FM radio, voice and/or radio recording, phone book, camera for both video and stills, calendar, Electronic album and picture browser, Graphics Equaliser, multi language, and the list goes on
- 1 x MP4 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
General Model HF153 Spec Condition New Type MP4 Player Color Gray Memory Type Flash Memory Memory Capacity 2GB Video Formats RM MPEG AVI ASF MKV RMVB 3GP WMV MP4 MOV Audio Formats MP3 Images Formats JPG GIF BMP Control Type Button USB Type USB 2.0 Audio Recording FM Headphones Jack 3.5 mm Stereo Jack Headphones Included Yes Power Source Battery Type Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Features Features This is A Mini All-In-One MP4 Player
Ture Color TFT QVGA Panel (320 x 240 Pixels)-High Quality Video Output
Music, Video, Picture, Ebook, FM Radio, Voice Recorder, Game Function
Display Display Type TFT-LCD Display Size 3.0'' Display Resolution 320 x 240 Packaging Package Included 1 x MP4 Player
1 x Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 399.000||Rp 389.300||Rp 380.100||Rp 371.300||Rp 362.900|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?