Customers Also Bought
Storage Type: Flash Capacity: 4G Screen Size: 5.0in Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery Video Formats: AVI & VOB & MPEG & DAT & RM Expansion Card: TF(microSD) Screen: High-definition Screen Special Features: FM Radio FunctionBlack MP4 media player
White MP4 playerAll main functions of the media player will come to your sight when you open itMultifunctional portable capacitive media playerPicture is shown in the HD player very clearlyThis is the back show of the 4G media playerIt is easy for you to bring the media player with youYou can insert micro SD card, connect the touch screen media player with other devices though the interfaces over itThis music player can also be operated by the buttons over itOpen the cover here and then you will see the batteryHow to Play an MP4 on My Palm?MP4 is a tremendously popular media format. Palm phones, which use the company's WebOS system, like many consumer electronic devices, can play MP4 files. It is very simple to transfer MP4 video files via USB cable from your PC to your Palm. The only difficulty is in the formatting of the MP4 (frame size, bit rate). Luckily, the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi support the same playback format as the high qualityTouch phone, making cellphone an easy choice to convert MP4 mediaMoving Your Files:
- Turn on your computer. Attach the USB cable to your Palm device and connect the other end to your computer's USB port
- The Palm will prompt you with a tab asking if you want to connect to the computer as a USB drive, media sync or charge. Choose "USB drive"
- In Windows Explorer, the phone will appear as a USB drive. Select the media you would like to move and transfer it to the Palm
- When you have finished, press the "eject in Windows"
- From the Palm launcher, choose Media Player, the MP4 you moved should now appear on your cellphoneAdjusting MP4 with Cellphone:
- Open cellphone and select "Add to Library," navigate to the MP4 you would like to play on your Palm and then click "Open"
- Select "Movies" under the "Library" heading in the left-hand column
- Find the MP4 that you just imported to the library, and select it (there will be a blue rectangle surrounding the icon)
- Go to the "Advanced" menu and select "Create an cellphone or cellphone Version"
- Attach your Palm to the computer via USB and drag the transformed video to the Palm's icon in cellphone
- 1 x Player
- 1 x 1500MA Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.53||USD$ 36.33||USD$ 35.12||USD$ 33.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.