Customers Also Bought
Max support memory
4GB TF Card
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows ME/2000/XP/7 MAC OS 9.2.2
3.5 mm Stereo Jack
Battery & Power
Battery Type(Working Time)
Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese,
Korean, French, German, Italian, Dutch,
Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Danish,
Polish, Russian, Turkish, Hungarian, Romanian,
Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Indonesian, Greek
127.5 x 75.5 x 11.5mm/5.0 x 3.0 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- Media Player Supports high-definition TV-OUT, support 1080P Component (YPbPr) output
- MP4 Game Player Supports MP3, WMA, WAV and other audio formats; supports APE, FLAC lossless compression music
- Mp4 Media Supports synchronous lyrics display
- Media Player Supports RM, RMVB, ASF, AVI, MP4, 3GP and other video formats
- Media Player Supports JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG formats picture here, rotate and slide show
- FM radio can store more than N stations
- Built-in microphone, support long time recording
- Energy-saving settings, font color, display brightness, and freedom of the interface background settings
- Portable Media Player Supports for book reading, independent bookmarks, automatic browsing
- Support WIN98SE/ME, WIN2000, XP/Window 7 system
- USB2.0 high speed transmission interface
- The 4GB 5Inch Touch Screen MP4/MP3 Player has a finely detailed molded casing and polycarb front panel to protect the inner screen
- Exquisite workmanship of this mp4 media player. You will like this thin portable media player
- The 4GB 5Inch Touch Screen MP4/MP3 Player can be safely carried around in your bag or pack without having to worry about the daily wear
- The Video/FM Turner MP4/MP3 Player can connect easily to your computer using a USB cable and accept music with blazing USB speeds
- This 4GB 5Inch Touch Screen MP4/MP3 Player is your best choice as a gift to yourself or your friend
MP4 Player Reference Guide:
What is an MP4 player?
- MP4 is the name of a type of computer data file, so an MP4 Player is a piece of hardware that will play the MP4 format, either directly or indirectly (using conversion software). Whereas an MP3 player plays only audio an MP4 player will play video as well as audio
- Like an MP3 player, you will need a computer to use an MP4 player, and ideally access to the internet
- How to access your MP4 Player for storing music and video
- You will need to either own or have access to a computer. MP4 players are designed to let you store and play copies of music and/or video content that you already own or to store music or video files you download from the internet. The transferring of data is typically done via the USB port on your PC, most devices available today are plug and play enabled so no extra drivers are required
What Software will you Need?
- All MP4 players sold on the MCH Media website come with any drivers required. Along with these drivers you also get, free, the compression software which will convert most common formats into a smaller file for your MP4 Player. This is important as the bigger the file size the less you can fit on to you MP4 Player
- If you wish to copy data from a DVD format you will need another type of software. See out links page for details of software providers
What Should Look for When Buying an MP4 Player?
MP4 Players come in all different shapes and sizes, each manufacture offers their own "bells and whistles" functions, but once you cut through the fluff there are some basic elements you should consider
- Media Player Shape and Size: Your first consideration should be "What do I want my MP4 Player for". Why is this important, simply because this will dictate most / all of the other choices you need to make
- Media Player Screen Size and Type: If you intend to use you MP4 Player for listening to music, and occasionally watching short video clips you can chose a player with a smaller screen, 1.5" or 1.8" screen. As this priority changes so should the screen size, i.e. the more video you intend to watch with respect to the amount of audio you wish to listen to the bigger the screen should be 2.0" upwards
- Media Player Storage Capacity: Storage capacity for MP4 Players comes in two main types - hard disk and solid state. As a rule of thumb larger-capacity MP4 players use a hard disk for storage, not unlike your PC. This type of storage tends to make these MP4 Players bulkier than solid-state players, but the up side is you can fit more media on to them. Hard-disk capacities vary and you will pay more for higher-capacity models. You can also use many hard disc players to transfer large files between computers. Solid state MP4 players get their name because they have no moving parts, this storage is based on flash silicon IC's. This technology means MP4 players can be incredibly small and light, and a benefit of this is they are often more robust compared to hard disk MP4 Players. As with the hard disk you can also use this type of MP4 Player to transfer files between computers
- Another consideration is expansion slots on MP4 Players. Some models come with SD card slots which allow you to plug in more solid state memory in card format and therefore expand your on board memory. These are particular useful for holding films on
- Media Player Battery Life: Each brand and type of MP4 player will have its own battery life. There are various consideration as to how long your battery will last between charges, the main one being how much video you are watching. The more screen time you have the less play time you will have. Most players will offer at least 4-6 hours of play as standard, this can be extended by turning the screen off. Charging takes on average 3 hours , but some of the players with larger memory can take up to 5-6 hours. With most models, you can recharge the batteries without removing them. This can be achieved on some models using your computers USB port rather than carrying around a clunky power supply and cables
- Connections: Most, if not all MP4 players connect to your PC via USB or in some cases Fire Wire. If you choose an MP4 player with Fire Wire you should make sure your PC has a Fire Wire port on it. If not you will need to buy an expansion card. You should also make sure any MP4 Players you are looking at support USB 2.0, this will speed up you data transfer times
- Data Formats Supported: You should make sure the MP4 Players you are looking at support the most common media formats, (MPEG) MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, WMA. WMV. This will be done directly on the player through embedded drivers or via conversion software which will take these formats and change them in the best format for your MP4 Player
- Audio Output: There are two types of audio output on MP4 players, these are headphones and/or external speaker. Most mp4 players with an external speaker will also come with a jack socket for you headphones. This is a good feature as if a group of people want to listen to the MP4 player whilst watching video you don't need to share earphones
- Bells and Whistles: Once you have you checked the above list covering the above points you can look at the extras. These will range from games, FM radio, voice and/or radio recording, phone book, camera for both video and stills, calendar, Electronic album and picture browser, Graphics Equaliser, multi language, and the list goes on
How to Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player
The Walkman was one of the first portable media players to become popular back in the 1980s. Since that time, many companies have worked hard to come up with new ways to help people enjoy music on the go. In recent years, companies have expanded beyond music to include portable video on pocket-sized players. You can copy your favorite TV shows to a portable media player to enjoy your show at any time and in any place.
- Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player Using Windows Media Player
- Open Windows Media Player and create a regular playlist. The playlist should include all of the TV shows you want to copy to your portable media player. You can also include music you want to add to your media player
- Connect your portable media player to your computer via the player's USB cable
- Go to the "Start" screen and scroll to the "Tasks." Select the "Sync" option by clicking it. If this is the first time you copy media from the computer to the media player, you need to click "Yes" to start a new sync relationship when the notification box appears
- Adjust the order of the TV shows on the "manage list" screen by using the up and/or down arrows
- Copy TV shows to your portable media player by clicking the "Start Sync" option. You can click the "OK" in the Sync Progress notification to work with other programs on the computer during the sync operation
- Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player Using iTunes
- Connect your portable media player to your computer using the USB cable
- Open the iTunes program on your computer
- Look for the "Source" pane in iTunes and select your portable media player
- Select the "TV Shows" tab near the top of the iTunes player
- Place a check mark in the box next to "Sync TV shows" and choose to sync all TV shows or select certain shows to copy to your media player
- Select the "Apply" button to sync your media player with iTunes to copy TV shows to the media player
- 1 x Mp4 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Data Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.34||USD$ 33.18||USD$ 32.02||USD$ 30.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.