MS609 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool with ABS domestic/foreign trade/wholesale
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
Autel MaxiScan MS609 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool with ABS Capability
Maxiscan MS609 scan tool help you determine why the Check Engine Light or the ABS warning light is on. MS609 offers the same features and functions as the MS509 does (i.e. enhanced live sensor data and oxygen sensor readings). MS609 owns additional benefits like enhanced OBD II Mode 6 and OBD II repair information, the repair information offers meaningful description and probable causes to DTCs.
1. Diagnose ABS codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models, including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW/
2. Work on all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
3. Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
4. Enhanced OBD II Mode
5. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
6. OBD II repair information
7. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
8. View freeze frame data
9. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Read live PCM datastream
11. Display live O2 sensor test data
12. Graph data (1996 and newer)
13. Read, store & playback live sensor data
14. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
15. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French and German, etc
16. Perform modules present test
17. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
18. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
19. Print data via PC
1pc x MaxiScan® MS609 Tool
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x 6-foot OBD II cable
1pc x CD software
1pc x USB cable
1pc x 9V cell battery
1pc x Nylon carry case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews