Customers Also Bought
• Quickly identifies and pinpoints gas leaks.
• One hand operation and manual regulate sensitivity to eliminate background gas level .
• High sensitivity.
• Visible and audible alarm at 10% ~ 40% LEL.
• Resume calmness approx 7~10 minutes in pure air.
• Power supply 6V( 4×"AA"1.5V alkaline batteries).
• Natural Gas
• Carbon Monoxide (not to quantify)
• Jet Fuel
• Hydrogen Sulfide
• Industrial Solvents
• Lacquer Thinner
50 ppm methane
10% ~ 40% for Methane
< 2 seconds (10%~40% LEL)
Approx.9 hours continuous use typical
10 ~90% RH (non-condensing)
1 x MS6310 Combustible Gas Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.78||USD$ 34.30||USD$ 32.82||USD$ 30.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.