Customers Also Bought
- The swift chopper can be used as an ice crusher, a salad maker and others
- Easy to use by turn the handle
- This chopper has the convenience of a large handle and an egg white separator attachment to make cooking easier for everyone, and this product does not require electricity which makes it safer to use compared with its electrical counterparts
- The instruction of the salad maker on the box
- Package box of the ice crusher
- All parts are available for saving time and effort
- This multi-function device is no blade milk; it is my hometown of stone the same principle
- Accessories simple and easy to dismantle and easy to clean
- Using high quality plastic material is made of beautiful and durable
- This soy milk maker meets safety standards, safe and reliable
- Hand-operated swift chopper made of plastic for easy clean-up and maintenance
- Color: White
How to Use a Food Chopper
- Food choppers, whether they are electric or hand choppers, are a handy way to quickly chop food for many recipes. There are several styles to choose from, and a few tips to use in order to get the best results
- Choose a food chopper to buy. There are two basic kinds, though each has some variations. The least expensive are manual choppers. Most of these are shaped roughly like a cylinder, and you press down on the top to chop the food. They chop a small amount of food, like half an apple or half a medium-sized onion. There are also rectangular food choppers with an attachment on a hinge. The attachment has a set of blades arranged in squares, and when you put an item on top of the container and press down on the hinged panel, you cut the item into pieces which fall into the container. You can cut only a small amount at a time, but you can continue with more items quickly because the container holds more than you can chop in one slice. The second main type of food chopper is electric. These look like food processors, only smaller, and are made to chop from one to three cups of food at a time
- Pick a recipe and assemble ingredients. Many recipes that require food choppers are those that use vegetables or fruit. Garlic and onions are good foods to chop with a food chopper, as are tomatoes, carrots, celery, and apples. You can also chop nuts, and you can cut food into bite-sized pieces for toddlers to eat. If you are chopping vegetables and fruit, wash them first and cut them to a size that fits in the chopper you are using
- Chop the food. Even with electric food choppers, you may only be able to chop a portion of the ingredients at a time. With a hand chopper, you can only do a handful at once. Experiment to determine the placement that works best. With electric food choppers, the placement may not matter as long as the items fit in the chopping container. But with hand choppers, it may make a difference whether you put the skin side up or down, for example
- 1 x Swift Chopper
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.39||USD$ 12.39||USD$ 12.39||USD$ 12.39||USD$ 12.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?