Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: Full Multimedia Player and Sound Box with Games
- Screen Size: 4.3 Inch TFT Real Color Display Monitor
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 pixel, RGB
- Built in Two Speakers: 2.5W (4ohm)
- Menu Options: Music, photo, video, sound recorder, FM radio, game emulator, alarm clock
- Internal Memory: 2GB
- External Memory: Compatible with SD/MMC Card up to 8GB (Not included)
Default Game Emulators:
- GB & GBC (Game Boy and Game Boy Color)
- GBA (Nintendo Game Boy Advance - 32bit)
- SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 16bit)
- NES (Nintendo Entertainment System - 8bit)
- Compatible Game File Formats: NES, GBA, BIN, GB, GBC, SFC, SMC
- TV Out: Yes (NTSC/PAL)
Compatible File Formats:
- Video: RM, RMVB, 3GP, ASF, AVI(MPEG)
- Audio: AMR, AAC, MP3, WMA
- Pictures: JPG
- E-book: TXT
- Audio Recording: Yes (AAC format)
- USB: 1.1
- Power Supply: Built in lithium battery
- Power Charging: USB, Power Adapter (100-240V)
- Music: Up to 5 hours
- Games: Up to 4 hours
- Movie: 2.5-3 hours
- Languages: English, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified), Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, French, French, Korean, German, Dutch, Italian, Malaysian, Turkish, Polish, Arabic
- Manufacturer Ref: A3B55BDK800F
- Dimensions: 132 x 70 x 90mm/5.2 x 2.76 x 3.54in
- Package includ multimedia game and sound box, wreless remote/game controller, user manual, USB cable, and AV cable
- 2GB internal memory, you can download and store many your favorite songs, videos, or games
- 2GB MP4 player menu options including music, photo, video, sound recorder, FM radio, game emulator, alarm clock
- USB design 2GB MP4 player, easy to download and store your favorite songs, videos, or games
- 4.3 Inch TFT Real Color Display Monitor game console MP4 player. Easy to use the 2GB MP4 player with the buttons
- Simply wear this sound system MP4 player and take it to the gym, walking, jogging, or just relaxing yourself at home
Size in Detail:
How to Download Music From a Computer to an MP4 Player:
- Purchase a USB cable from an electronic store if you do not have one already. USB cables run anywhere from $5 to over $20 depending on the make and model (as of 2010).
- Connect your MP4 media player to the computer using the USB cable. Your computer automatically detects the media player. If your computer does not detect the media player, disconnect the device and restart your computer. Restarting your computer resets the USB ports. Once your computer restarts, reconnect your MP4 media player to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click the Windows "Start" button and click "My Computer" or "Computer" depending on whether you are using Windows XP, Vista or 7. This launches Windows Explorer. You should see your MP4 listed as a portable hard disk. If you are using a Mac, you should see your MP4 player's portable hard disk on the desktop.
- Double-click your MP4 media players' portable hard disk to open it. Locate the "Music" folder and double-click it to open it. Locate your songs from the folder that you saved them in and drag them into the MP4 player's portable hard disk window. Drag as many songs as you like; however, make sure that they do not exceed your media player's total memory.
- Close your MP4 media player's portable hard disk window when you finish transferring music from your computer. Click the "Safely remove hardware" icon on the system tray. A new hardware window launches. Click your MP4 player in the hardware window and click "Stop." When prompted, disconnect your MP4 player from your computer. For Mac users, safely eject your MP4 player by right-clicking its portable hard disk icon on the desktop, and then clicking "Eject."
How to Choose a MP4 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1 GB player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP4 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- High quality video player and music player
- Flawless SNES, NES, and Game Boy emulator
- Game controller acts as a remote control
- 2GB internal memory, supports SD/MMC cards up to 8GB
- Easily transfer files through a USB connection to your computer
- Supports 17 different languages
- 1 x Multimedia Game and Sound Box
- 1 x Wireless remote/game controller
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.44||USD$ 55.81||USD$ 54.18||USD$ 52.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.