Customers Also Bought
- HDD Multimedia Player fit ensures the picture quality
- This HDD Multimedia Player is a perfect complement to your TV, the HD media player delivers excellent picture and sound quality in a streamlined design
- This HDD Multimedia Player is energy qualified and has a compact design for energy efficiency
- With exceptional digital sound, the Portable Multimedia Player will take your home theater experience to new height
- This HDD Multimedia Player will give you a very good feel
- High Definition (HD) media players are a class of consumer electronics that provides an interface between your television and various digital audio and video files stored on a hard drive
- This HDD media player is a great gift or an affordable convenience for commuter or vacation travel
- This HDD Multimedia Player will be one of your best choices
- Interface: USB2.0
- Video Format: RM、RMVB、MPEG-1/2/4、DAT、AVI、DIVX3/4/5、XVID、VOB
- Audio Format: MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, APE+CUE
- Image Format: JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF
- This Mini Media Player is energy qualified and has a compact design for energy efficiency
- Whatever you're watching, and on any TV, HD Media Player fit ensures that the picture fills the whole screen
- This HD media player is a great gift or an affordable convenience for commuter or vacation travel
- Digital media files use a variety of file formats and encryption technologies
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer through the provided USB data cable
How to Build an HDD Media Player
- A hard disk drive (HDD) is capable of saving just about any form of data or programming, including a software media player. You are even able to perform this task on an external disk drive, so the media player is not actually saved onto the computer system. Doing so saves valuable space on the built-in drive, allowing you to keep all of your media information on the same drive
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer through the provided USB data cable. Power the drive on, and wait until the computer states it has detected a new, removable device
- Open the Internet browser and navigate to the media player download site you want to use. This may be Windows Media Player, QuickTime or Real Player (just to name a few)
- Click the download link and the program downloads to your computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded file, then accept the end-user agreement. Leave the installation name as is, then choose "Browse" when the installation location appears. Select the removable device as the installation location, then click "Next." Choose "Install," and the media player installs onto the hard disk drive, allowing you to access the programming at any time on the external device
A Comparison of HD Media Players
- High Definition (HD) media players are a class of consumer electronics that provides an interface between your television and various digital audio and video files stored on a hard drive. These devices vary in media support and connectivity
- Internal vs. External Hard Drive
- Most HD media players include the ability to connect an external hard disk drive (HDD) to the player via USB; however, some include the ability to install a hard drive directly into the media player itself. This allows for fewer cables and boxes when integrating an HD media player into your home theater setup. Western Digital TV Live media player allows only HDDs to be externally connected (up to two at a time), while the Iomega Screenplay Plus has an integrated hard drive.
- Network Connectivity
- Increasingly, HD media players include the ability to connect to the Internet and network file shares. These players don't require an external HDD, as they can pull their media from a file server (a computer dedicated to sharing and storing files through a network) or from Internet sources such as YouTube or Hulu. Some devices, like the Roku, are advertised as HD media players but allow access only to Internet sources
- High Definition Output
- There are two basic types of HD signals: 720 and 1080. These numbers refer to the number of pixels -- individual colored dots on the screen -- that exist from the top to the bottom of a TV screen. While other factors affect quality (particularly progressive and interlaced scanning technologies), it's generally accepted that the 1920-by-1080 (1080) screen resolution is a higher quality HD than 1280-by-720 screens. Some HD media players will output a signal only as high as 720, resulting in less-than-optimal quality on 1080 television screens.
- Digital media files use a variety of file formats and encryption technologies. Reading these different files requires a set of instructions called a "codec." Most media players strive to include enough codecs to play the majority of media files; however, different companies provide different combinations of codecs. If you have a specially formatted digital file, check with the manufacturer to see that this codec is included on the device. This does not apply to media presented through the Internet
- 1 x HDD Multimedia Player
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.19||USD$ 50.59||USD$ 47.99||USD$ 44.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.