Customers Also Bought
- The digital multimeter is a battery-powered, average responding-rms indicating multimeter
- Digital multimeter will test DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, AC current, resistance, capacitance
- Include input impedance for DC, low battery display, sleep mode, full icon display, data hold, transistor, continuity buzzer, diode fuction
- The input impedance for DC voltage measurement around 10mW, the max display 1999
-40°C ~ 1000°C
-40°F ~ 1832°F
Input Impedance for DC Voltage Measurement
Around 10M ohm
9V Battery (6F22)
59 x 25mm/2.3 x 0.9in(L x W)
165 x 80 x 38.3mm/6.5 x 3.1 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- 1 x Digital Multimeter
- 1 x Test Lead
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Point Contact Temperature Probe
- 1 x Test Clip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 34.72||NZ$ 33.06||NZ$ 31.40||NZ$ 29.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.