Customers Also Bought
- Crystal Music Box is made of high quality materials, durable enough for years using
- Wring the clockwork spring to play the music
- A great gift for yourself or your friends
- The bottom has a wind up musical box
- Only the white Piano Music Box comes with a crystal piano bench
- Stylish Cheap Music Box with delightful music reminds all your sweet memories
- With the great quality and overall value, this Piano Music Box would be a wonderful piano style gift for many occasions
- With such a nice Piano Music Box, you can fully get out of the heavy pressure from your intense works
- Material: Artificial Crystal
- MOVT: Japan Sankyo
- Size: 130 x 100 x 140mm / 5.1 x 3.9 x 5.5in (L x W x H)
- With such a nice Piano Music Box, you can fully get out of the heavy pressure from your intense works
- Piano Music Box is hand crafted in crystal, is a miniature version of the classic grand piano with the beautiful design
- Only the white Piano Music Box comes with a crystal piano bench, What a delightful Crystal Music Box
- With the great quality and overall value, this Crystal Music Box would be a wonderful piano style gift for many occasions
- The song of the music box is random in delivery
How to Clean and Care for a Music Box?
A music box, or musical box, whether antique or new, should be handled with care and stored in a location of respect, preferably in a glass cabinet, and dusted often. Give a music box the same level of attention as fine furniture, keeping the instrument out of direct sunlight, always allowing the movement to wind down before storing, and never winding while the music box is in motion. A new music box, maintained wisely, can become a cherished heirloom, bringing joy to generations
- Dampen the cotton cloth with distilled water and gently rub the music box in a circular motion, removing all fingerprints and dust. Thoroughly dry with a 100-percent cotton cloth. Use another cotton cloth and a small amount of pure white vinegar to clean glass covers. Wipe gently and dry with another cotton cloth moistened with distilled water
- Clean the inside of the music box by vacuuming away all dust and debris with a a small, inexpensive computer vacuum. Take care around small moving parts and don't touch any of the music box surfaces with the computer vacuum. Vacuum inside the lid and around the bedpan (the foundation of the music box mechanism)
- Use a cotton swab moistened with a small amount of pure white vinegar (the swab should be damp, not dripping wet) to gently clean the comb (the tiny metal pieces that are "plucked" to produce musical tones) and cylinder, making certain not to snag the cotton fluff of the swab on the myriad tiny mallet-spikes (the tiny protrusions that "pluck" the teeth on the comb)
- Play the music box, thus rotating the cylinder, allowing for complete cleaning of the cylinder and all mallet-spikes. Discard cotton swabs as they become visibly soiled
- Go over all parts a second time with a cotton swab moistened with distilled water to remove all traces of vinegar from metal parts
- Use a cotton swab moistened with a small amount of pure white vinegar to clean the inner receptacle of the key (if removable), as well as the crank to which the key attaches. If the key is permanently affixed to the music box, use distilled water rather than vinegar to clean around the key. Dry with a 100-percent cotton cloth
Types of Music Boxes:
The music box was invented by Swiss watchmaker Antoine Favre in 1796. The music box became more popular as it evolved into different styles. Today, music boxes are made in a variety of designs that each express a special aesthetic
Cylinder Music Box
- The cylinder music box was popular in the 19th century. Music is programmed onto a metal cylinder inside the box. As the cylinder rotates, it is plucked by a steel music comb. Cylinder music boxes are only able to play tunes originally programmed onto the cylinder
Disc Music Box
- The disc music box emerged in the late 19th century. It was invented in Germany and was less expensive than the cylinder music box because it was made of cheaper materials. One is able to change the tune of a disc music box by simply changing the disc
Reuge Music Box
- The Reuge music box was invented by Charles Reuge in 1865. There are three different collections of the Reuge music box: 1865, Lounge and Studio. The 1865 collection is considered to be the classic line of Reuge boxes because they are made of the finest wood. The Lounge Collection includes the more practical boxes; they were originally made to improve the sound quality of music boxes. The Studio collection is the most modern and sophisticated line of boxes
Thomas Kinkade Music Box
- Thomas Kinkade is an American artist who is known for his pastoral and idyllic paintings. His music boxes are characterized by their inspirational and Christian themed designs
Sankyo Seiki Music Box
- Sankyo Seiki is a company based in Japan that has been producing music boxes since the mid-20th century. Sankyo music boxes are famous for their unique tunes. Today, they are one of the largest music box manufacturers
- 1 x Stylish Piano Crystal Music Box
Spec Condition New Type Music Box Material Artificial Crystal Dimension 130 x 100 x 140mm / 5.1 x 3.9 x 5.5in (L x W x H) Features Features Wring the clockwork spring to play the music
A great gift for yourself or your friends
The bottom has a wind up musical box
Only the white piano music box comes with a crystal piano bench
Stylish music box with delightful music reminds all your sweet memories
Packaging Package Included 1 x Stylish Piano Crystal Music Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.72||USD$ 27.66||USD$ 27.61||USD$ 27.53||USD$ 27.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.