Customers Also Bought
- You can put this musical water globe everywhere all according your personal preference, cars, bedroom, and so on
- Wring the clockwork under the base, a melodious music will be played to make you happy
- It reminds all your sweet memories when the music plays
- The musical globe can be lighted red, blue, green and transition color purple when alternate color changed
- It is an excellent gift
- When music playing, the gemini in the globe will rotate
- Plays the tune "Castle In The Sky"
- Base Material: Resin
- Globe Material: Glass
- Power: 3 x Button Batteries
- Size: 7 x 9.5cm/2.8 x 3.7in(Bottom Dia. x H)
- Water Globe Diameter: 4.5cm/1.8in
- When music playing, the gemini in the globe will rotate
- The coloring and expression make this Music Water Globe irresistible
- It reminds all your sweet memories when the music plays
Size in Detail:
How to Send Water Globe Gifts:
Because water globes come in so many different designs and themes, they can be good gifts for people with diverse tastes and interests. However, because good-quality water globes are made out of glass and other fragile materials, it can be difficult to pack a water globe securely to ship it to somebody as a gift. When you need to send a water globe gift, security is much more important than presentation because you want the water globe to arrive in one piece.
- Purchase a new corrugated cardboard box that is large enough for the water globe to fit with at least 2 inches of space in every direction around it, including below. Although you can reuse an old box, a new box will be less likely to be damaged in transit.
- Wrap the water globe in new bubble wrap with all of its bubbles intact, making sure to cover all parts of the water globe and base. Secure the bubble wrap with scotch tape.
- Put at least 2 inches of heavy-duty packing peanuts into the bottom of the cardboard box.
- Set the water globe into the box, upright. Although shipping services do not promise to maintain the orientation of the box as it ships, the side you put the address on will be most likely to be on top.
- Fill the box with packing peanuts all around the water globe. The peanuts should be tightly packed into the box, although not so tight that they break.
- Close the box. Before taping it shut, shake the box and listen to see if you hear the contents moving. Then open the box and see if the water globe is positioned where you had placed it. If needed, add more packing peanuts.
- Tape the box closed with packaging tape.
- Write "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box. This will let the carrier know to handle the box with care.
- Write the destination address on the top of the box.
- Take the box to your preferred shipping carrier. If the water globe is valuable, ask about insuring the package for the value of the item.
How to Fix a Musical Water Globe:
Many people own a musical water globe at some point in their life. Some people collect them, while others may have received one as a gift or purchased one on vacation. Unfortunately, these beautifully crafted works of art do not last forever and are prone to damage. Most people throw away the water globe when it becomes damaged or the music stops working. You can easily repair these problems with just a few steps, restoring the water globe to its former condition.
- Salvage any usable parts of the broken water globe such as the figurine, the snow or the base. Allow snow to dry. Clean the figurine with water. Determine if the figurine needs to be remounted on a new rubber gasket; if so, use the underwater glue and adhere the figurine to the middle of the new rubber gasket.
- Place musical movement onto the pre-drilled base plate and fasten with small screws. Fit the base plate into the bottom of the wood base and secure with small screws. Wind the musical movement to ensure it is in working order.
- Check to see if the glue has dried on the figurine and rubber gasket. Insert the rubber gasket into the top of the wood base carefully. Adjust placement if needed.
- Take the egg crate foam and trace the pattern of the top of the glass globe. Cut out the pattern with scissors to create a nesting place for the glass globe to rest. Make sure the glass globe will be well supported in the egg foam. Remove the glass globe from the egg foam.
- Fill the glass globe with distilled water. Remove 3 tablespoons of the water to make room for the snow. Add 2 teaspoons of glycerin to the distilled water and mix thoroughly. Pour snow into the glass globe.
- Rim the glass globe with the underwater glue, laying down a thick line to seal the glass globe to the wood base. Place the wood base gently onto the inverted glass globe. Set aside in the egg crate foam to allow the glass globe to dry on the wood base.
- 1 x Accents Gemini Resin Base Lighting Music Water Globe
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.84||USD$ 28.56||USD$ 27.28||USD$ 25.58||USD$ 25.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.