Customers Also Bought
- Interface: High speed USB 2.0
- No of channels: 2 or 5.1 or 7.1
- Play SNR, DNR: < 100dB
- Recording SNR, DNR: < 90dB
- Jack: Mic, Line in, Headphone, Line out, Optical out, Round port fiber output, square port fiber output
- Size: 87 x 61 x 13mm/3.4 x 2.4 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- High speed USB 2.0 connection up to 480Mbps
- Independent 24bit/96kHz APU(Audio Processing Unit)
- SNR larger than 100dB
- Proprietary MU-3D 7.1 and MU-3D Stereo technology - making normal 2 channels to multi-channels output
- With accurate 3D registe
- Proprietary MU-Fidelity technology - can reproduce compressed audio file in high fidelity and detail
- Optical output - support 24bit/96kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital output
- Dolby Digital Live - can convert audio signals to 5.1 Dolby Digital format for your home theatre through
- Support karaoke, MSN, ICQ internet chat
- Support Windows XP, Vista and Windows7
- The External USB Sound Card supports high speed USB 2.0 connection up to 480Mbps
- The External USB Sound Card supports independent 24bit/96kHz APU(Audio Processing Unit)
- Use USB power directly. Real USB plug & play to upgrade any on-board soundcard to 5.1 digital surround sound without any hardware installation
- Made of high quality material, the Sound Audio Card is durable and reliable for long time use
What is a USB Sound Card Adapter?
- Sound cards transform digital information into analog sound. With a sound card, a user can play, change and record sounds with a microphone. Most sound cards are compatible with MIDI, the universal language for digital music, and "Sound Blaster," the main sound command system for PCs.
- A user plugs the external USB sound card adapter into the USB port of a computer. The development of USB 2.0 has made this type of sound card a popular alternative to the traditional internal sound card. Professional recording artists use an advanced version, known as an audio interface.
- Among its advantages, a USB sound card offers superior sound quality. Becase the computer case does not contain the USB sound card, sound quality does not suffer from the electrical interference that causes a humming noise. The size of a USB sound card make it transportable, and a user can connect it to other devices, such as speakers, microphones and musical instruments, without using a computer
How to Use a USB Audio Soundcard Adapter:
- External USB audio cards give a user better sound quality and results than a standard, on-board sound card, in terms of performance. Usually, external cards can provide better bit depth while recording. If you have never before tried using an external USB sound card, you may have a few questions as to getting it properly set up and configured on your machine. With the right instruction, you too can make the most out of your new audio device
- Connect the soundcard to your computer with the USB cable.Connect the USB sound card to your computer by plugging it into one of the USB ports with the USB cable. It is best to use a USB port that has not had any other devices installed to eliminate conflicts
- Go into your computer's Control Panel by clicking "Start" and selecting "Control Panel" from the list of devices. the Control Panel allows you to customize the functionality of your computer and all of its connected devices
- Click "Hardware and Sound" from the list of different options on the next screen
- Select "Manage Audio Devices" underneath the "Sound" section on the next screen. This will take you to where audio devices can be enabled or disabled
- Click on the name of the USB sound card device, then select "Properties." This next screen is were you make general settings as to the desired volume of the device
- Select "Use this Device." Your new USB audio device will now be ready to use once headphones or external speakers are attached
- 1 x Sound Card
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Drive CD-ROM
- 1 x Fiber Connector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.56||USD$ 50.08||USD$ 47.60||USD$ 44.30||USD$ 44.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.