Customers Also Bought
- Fully compatible with Toyota TIS Techstream
- Supports Diagnostics, Reprogramming, Active tests, and key programming
- Supports most 1996 and newer Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with OBDII/DLC3 diagnostics
- Fully compatible with SAE J2534
- Programmable power supply
- Able to apply 5V-24V to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to apply GND to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14,15 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- RGB status LEDs
- This is non-OEM product
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85
- Diagnostic Interface: 16 PIN
- USB Interface : USB 2.0
- Power: DC 5 V - 36 V
- Consumption: 0.7 W
- Dimensions: 95 x 49 x 28mm/3.7 x 1.9 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
Worked car model:
- Honda, Toyota, Lexus and Volvo
- MVCI Honda Hds is a high performance factory diagnostics and reprogramming interface for TOYOTA TIS
- MVCI Volvo Dice is compatible with Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles over the J1962 DLC3 connector
- MVCI Toyota Tis Honda Hds can engine data when the car is driven on the road. The recorded data is then fed into the client terminal via a USB interface
- This Toyota Tis Honda Hds is able to apply 5V-24V to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- The MVCI Toyota Tis Honda Hds is also able to apply GND to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14,15 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- The recorded data is then fed into the client terminal via a USB interface, remote diagnosis has been turned into an affordable reality
How to Diagnose Car Problems With an OBD2:
- Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
- Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
- Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved
- Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car's 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car's computer, as well as the definition of the codes
- Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem.
- Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
1*toyota 22pin cable
1*honda 3pin cable
1*obd2 extension line
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 58.09||USD$ 55.59||USD$ 53.09||USD$ 49.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.