Customers Also Bought
Spec Equipment Motor
- No. of Cells: 2 - 3 Li-Poly 5 - 7 NiCd/NiMH
- Kv: 2200 RPM/V
- Max Efficiency: 75%
- Input Voltage: 7.4~11.1V
- No-load Current: 1.4A
- Load Current: 28A
- Max Watts: 220W
- Poles: 14
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm / 0.12in
- Cable Length: 60mm / 2.4in
- Dimensions: 40 x 30mm / 1.6 x 1.2in(L x Dia.)
- This is a 100% brand new high speed outrunner brushless electric motor and very easy to intall
- Enhanced power of the brushless electric motor is very powerful
- MYSTERY A2212-6 2200KV outrunner electric brushless motor for RC helicopters
- Well made and durable RC helicopters brushless electric motor will keep you company for long time
- Protective and power saving brushless electric motor
- Get better and more efficient performance with MYSTERY A2212-6 2200KV Outrunner brushless motor
- New high speed outrunner brushless electric motor easy to intall
- Enhanced power of the brushless electric motor
- Outrunner electric brushless motor for RC helicopters
- Well made and durable RC helicopters brushless electric motor
- Protective and power saving brushless electric motor
- Better and more efficient performance
Electric Motor Principles:
- The conversion form of electric motor principle is to take electrical energy into mechanical energy. A free-hanging wire was dipped into a pool of mercury on which a permanent magnet was placed. When a current was passed through the wire, the wire rotated around the magnet, showing that the current gave rise to a close circular magnetic field around the wire. This motor is often demonstrated in school physics classes, but brine(salt water) is sometimes used in place of the toxic mercury. This is the simplest form of a class of devices called homopolar motors
- Later there is a refinement called "electromagnetic self-rotors". These were demonstration devices only, unsuited to practical applications due to their primitive construction. Started experimenting with devices called "electromagnetic self-rotors". Although they were used only for instructional purposes, the first device was demonstrated to contain the three main components of practical direct currentmotors: the stator, rotor and commutator. The device employed no permanent magnets, as the magnetic fields of both the stationary and revolving components were produced solely by the currents flowing through their windings
How Does a DC Motor Work?
DC Motor Basics:
- DC motors are in countless consumer electronic devices from CD players to computers to radio-controlled airplanes. There are many different kinds of DC motors, but they all work on the same principle. They turn current into pulses of magnetism, which they use to turn a rotor. There are many different kinds of electric m
Brushed DC Motors:
- Brushed DC Motors have two coils of wire around a rotor in the middle. Surrounding the coil are two magnets, both facing in the same direction. When the coils are facing the magnets, electricity flows into them. When electricity flows into a coil, it creates a magnetic field, and this magnetic field pushes the coils away from their magnets. As the rotor turns, the current shuts off. When the rotor has turned 180 degrees, each rotor faces the opposite magnet. The coils turn on again, this time with the electricity flowing in the opposite direction. This creates another pulse, pushing the rotor around again. The rotor has electric contacts on it, and there are small metal brushes that bump against the contacts. The brushes send in electricity, turning the motor on and off at the right times
Brushless DC Motors:
- Brushed motors work reasonably well, but they have a few drawbacks. The brushes create friction, slowing the motor and wasting energy. They also wear out. The brushes corrode or get worn away by friction from the rotor. Brushless motors solve both of these problems. A brushless motor has a permanent magnet on the inside of the rotor, facing so that its north and south poles are perpendicular to the axis of rotation. Around the rotor are coils. The coils work much like they do in a brushed motor. They give out timed pulses to push the magnet, spinning the rotor. Because there are no brushes, however, the motor can't control itself. Instead, it is attached to an electronic speed controller, which gives pulses of electricity at a certain speed to control the motor. The faster the coils pulse, the faster the motor will spin
Comparison of Motor Types:
Brushless DC motors' Advantages over Conventional Motors:
- Compared to AC fans using shaded-pole motors, they are very efficient, running much cooler than the equivalent AC motors. This cool operation leads to much-improved life of the fan's bearings
- Without a commutator to wear out, the life of a DC brushless motor can be significantly longer compared to a DC motor using brushes and a commutator. Commutation also tends to cause a great deal of electrical and RF noise; without a commutator or brushes, a brushless motor may be used in electrically sensitive devices like audio equipment or computers
- The same Hall effect sensors that provide the commutation can also provide a convenient tachometer signal for closed-loop control (servo-controlled) applications. In fans, the tachometer signal can be used to derive a "fan OK" signal
- The motor can be easily synchronized to an internal or external clock, leading to precise speed control.
- Brushless motors have no chance of sparking, unlike brushed motors, making them better suited to environments with volatile chemicals and fuels. Also, sparking generates ozone which can accumulate in poorly ventilated buildings risking harm to occupants' health
- Brushless motors are usually used in small equipment such as computers and are generally used to get rid of unwanted heat
- They are also very quiet motors which is an advantage if being used in equipment that is affected by vibrations
- Modern DC brushless motors range in power from a fraction of a watt to many kilowatts. Larger brushless motors up to about 100 kW rating are used in electric vehicles. They also find significant use in high-performance electric model aircraft
- 1 x MYSTERY A2212-6 2200kv Outrunner Brushless Motor
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.17||USD$ 10.94||USD$ 10.71||USD$ 10.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.