Customers Also Bought
Spec Equipment Motor
- Speed: 3000rpm/v
- Max Current: 25A
- Voltage: 6-18V
- Max. Efficiency: 96%
- Size: 26 x 32mm / 1.02 x 1.26in(Dia. x L)
- It is designed to have a good structure and a super light weight
- This RC helicopter motor performs good and make it possible to have a long time of flying fun
- Highly efficiency RC helicopter brushless motor
- New outrunner brushless motor 4000kv high RPM
- This RC Helicopter Motor is made of high quality material
- A well made RC Helicopter Motor guarantees the excellent performance
- A durable outrunner brushless motor
- It is very easy to install, you can just install this RC Helicopter Motor onto your RC helicopter all by yourself
- More details for this motor. It is made of durable and high quality, which is durable and lasting with long time use
- The brushless motor is made of special material and is designed to have a good structure and a super light weight
- A well made item guarantees the excellent performance. This Outrunner Brushless Motor is possible to have a long time of flying fun
- It is very easy to install, you can just install it onto your RC helicopter all by yourself. It is made of durable and high quality, which is durable and lasting with long time use
- Hurry up to get this Outrunner Brushless Motor for your beloved RC helicopter, it will surely make your helicopter run faster
How to Make Homemade RC Helicopters
Flying RC helicopter is really very exhilarating. Their versatility gives a RC pilot a complete access to the three-dimensional space in such a way that no other machines can! I have played RC helicopter for more than one year but still find that I have just learnt a few tricks that it can perform.
There are generally two micro-helicopters ( indoor ) in the RC market. I have already planned to buy one of them as they can fly inside the living room and even take off on ours hand. Unlike those operated by gas, these electric helicopters are very clean and give out no terrible noise at all. In one nightfall, I visited a web site, which is about how to make a hand made RC helicopter. I was totally impressed and started designing my own helicopter. Here is my helicopter:
- The plan of the helicopter had finally been completed. It is not very well drew. The current plan available is only for the fixed pitch design. Please click the above photo for the plan.
- Making the main body
- The material that I use to make the main body of the helicopter would make you feel surprise. It is the circuit board ( after removing the copper layer ) that purchased from electronic shops. It is made of a kind of fiber which gives abnormal strength to it
- Would you think it is just too simple? Well, it is really a very simple design as the tail rotor is powered by a separate motor. This eliminates the needs not to construct a complicated power transfer unit from the main motor to the tail. The tail boom is simply fixed on the main body by 2 screws together with some epoxy adhesive
- Make sure that the aluminum ball placed in the rod end can be moved freely. 2 holes were drilled on the plastic spacer in order to house two screws that used to hold the ball linkage
- In my design, the swashplate is fixed on the main shaft. This is simply done by applying some glue between the aluminum ball and the shaft
- My instructions are too confusing? Here is my draft of the swashplate which might help you. I still find that my design is a little bit too complex. If you have a better design, please let me know!
- For the rotor head, I choose the same material as the main body - the circuit board. First of all, I have to claim that the rotor head must be sturdy enough to withstand any vibration or it could be very dangerous.The control system I used here is the Hiller system. In this simple control system, the cyclic controls are transmitted from the servos to the flybar only and the main blade cyclic pitch is controlled by the flybar tilt only
- There is a metal bar ironed perpendicularly to the flybar. It holds the metal ball of the ball link in position. Here is how the ball link is made
- The rob ends are shortened and a metal bar is used to connected them together. the metal bar should be inserted deep into the rob ends and fixed with epoxy adhesive
- In addition to the ball link, an "H" shaped anti-rotating unit is a must for the control system. It helps to keep the ball link in position. The materials needed are showed in the above photo.(19)
- In order to stop the lower part of the swashplate from moving, an anti-rotation unit is also needed here. It is simple a small board with two pins inserted on it
- Here is the measurement of the tail blade. It can be shaped easily from a 2mm thick balsa. the tail blades make an angle of ~9°on the blade holder
- The photo shows all the things that the tail part consists. The two balsa blades are hold by a hardwood holder which helps to give a fixed tail pitch. It is then secured on the gearwheel by 2 screws. The motor is simply glued on the tail boom by epoxy adhesive and the tail shaft holding tube with the same way on the motor.The tail blade is made of balsa. They are covered with heat shrink tube in order to reduce the friction between the blade and the air.The pitch and the weight of the two blades must be exactly the same. Tests must be performed to ensure that no vibration occur
- Only two servos are used in my design. One is for the elevator and the other one is for aileron. In my design, the aileron servo is installed between the motor and the main shift holding tube. In this way, the tube has made use of the sturdy plastic case of the servo as one of its supporting medium
- This arrangement gives extra strength to the main shift holding tube as one side of the servo is glued to the motor while the other side is glued to the tube. However, the mobility of the servo as well as the motor is lost
- In a fixed pitch design, only 2 servos are needed.A computerized Tx is needed as the the tail control must be mixed with the throttle control. For a Piccolo micro helicopter, this task is performed by the Piccoboard. For my design, this is done by the function "Revo-Mixing" in the Tx
- now you can play with your home made heli.... enjoy it
- 1 x Outrunner Brushless Motor
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.18||USD$ 12.16||USD$ 12.14||USD$ 12.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.