Customers Also Bought
- Objective Diameter: 32mm / 1.30in
- Pupil Size: 8mm / 0.31in(Dia.)
- Eye Relief: 50mm / 1.97(Dia.)
- Battery: Lithium Battery(include)
- Material: Metal
- Length: 160mm / 6.3in
- Green/Red laser for high-contrast target acquisition night and day
- Wrench-adjustable full windage and elevation
- Could be used for a handgun
- Lens coating multilayer blue film
- Internal prism imaging, USES glass partition board BanKe army at degree
- Accuracy is adjustable, 100 yards mobile 1/4 inch
- Fixed fixture is fishbone 20mm in a suit for easy installation
- This is a high quality laser sight, ready for assignment in your tactical armory
- This is an original product
- The light is unmistakable, drawing the eye (and the aim) both in nighttime ops as well as the middle of the day. This is a high quality Scope with Gun Mount, ready for assignment in your tactical armory
- Aluminum Alloy Rifle Scope is an excellent choice for hunting big game.No question about it, this Mystery Green / Red Laser Hand Gun Aim Sight is designed to excel during the day's most important times
- Laser Sight Rifle Scope is designed specifically for tactical shooters that need a versatile scope for both short distance quick acquisition shooting and med to long distance shooting
- Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope allows you to customize your scope with additional aiming accessories. Easily attach and use Laser Sight Rifle Scope in combination with laser sight, flashlight or secondary sight. Professional shockproof systemLaser Sight Rifle Scope, prevent the normal recoil impact and vibration
Size in Detail:
How to Adjust a Rifle Scope:
- Knowing how to properly adjust a rifle scope will pay dividends when it comes to getting consistent and accurate results during hunting or target practice. How you perform these adjustments will depend on what type of rifle scope you are using
- Learn how to properly boresight a gun in order to mount it correctly. Boresighting involves using both the barrel (or bore) of the rifle and the rifle scope to focus on a nearby fixed object. By alternating your viewpoint between the two lines of sight, you will be able to adjust the scope until the viewpoint is the same. Ensure that the gun does not move during this process, however, or the alignment will be wrong
- Fire a few practice rounds, if you are able, to see how closely the boresighting process aligned the rifle scope. Try to shoot in a tightly focused pattern, which will immediately tell you how accurate your sights are
- Make more fine-tuned adjustments on your scope by adjusting the alignment wheels on your scope. On most scopes, one knob will control the horizontal alignment of the rifle scope, and the other will adjust the scope on the vertical plane. Depending upon the scope, each click of the knob will result in an adjustment that is either 1/4 or 1/2 of an inch
- Become comfortable with operating the focus knob, so that you will be able to make quick and fluid adjustments when you are out hunting in the field. While many modern scopes feature an automatic or speed focus feature that does the work for you, you will still need to familiarize yourself with how quickly they work so you will be able to time your shots more efficiently
- Know how to use the crosshairs of the scope to become more accurate with your shots. Many modern scopes use crosshairs that can help you estimate bullet drop and wind direction, and some even offer illuminated bullseyes or laser guides to increase your skills even further
Tips & Warnings:
- Purchase a screwdriver set that will accommodate the different types of screws found on most scopes and scope mounts
- Using the incorrect size of screwdriver can damage the head of the screws, or even strip the screw and render it useless
- Never boresight or mount a rifle scope on a loaded weapon
- Always point your weapon in a safe direction, even if it is unloaded
- 1 x Hand Gun Aim Sight
- 2 x Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.40||USD$ 29.26||USD$ 28.12||USD$ 26.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.