- This Lipo Battery has higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- This Lipo Battery is ideal for Car Aeroplane
- This Lipo Battery is environment-friendly, not contain such as hydrargyrum, plumbum, cadmium and other harmful elements
- High capacity Lithium Batteries and extra long stand-by time
- This 3000mAh Battery can provide durable and powerful energy
- This is an original product
- Discharge Rate: Up to 30C
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V
- This is a MYSTERY 11.1V 3000mAH 30C Lipo Battery. it is environment-friendly, not contain such as hydrargyrum, plumbum, cadmium and other harmful elements
- This Lipo Battery is suitable for high tech gadgets like digital cameras, camcorders, MP3, and photo equipments requiring stable constant current
- This Lipo Battery has a long shelf life with no loss of energy. It can be used everywhere
Common rechargeable battery types:
- Graph of mass and volume energy densities of several secondary cells
Nickel-cadmium battery (NiCd):
- Created by Waldemar Jungner of Sweden in 1899, based on Thomas Edison's first alkaline battery. Using nickel oxide hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. Cadmium is a toxic element, and was banned for most uses by the European Union in 2004. Nickel-cadmium batteries have been almost completely superseded by nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries.
Nickel-metal hydride battery (NiMH):
- First commercial types were available in 1989. These are now a common consumer and industrial type. The battery has a hydrogen-absorbing alloy for the negative electrode instead of cadmium.
- The technology behind lithium-ion battery has not yet fully reached maturity. However, the batteries are the type of choice in many consumer electronics and have one of the best energy-to-mass ratios and a very slow loss of charge when not in use.
Lithium-ion polymer battery:
- These batteries are light in weight and can be made in any shape desired
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
What is lithium-ion batteries?
Lithium-ion batteries (sometimes abbreviated Li-ion batteries) are a type of rechargeable battery in which a lithium ion moves between the anode and cathode. The lithium ion moves from the anode to the cathode during discharge and in reverse, from the cathode to the anode, when charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be formed into a wide variety of shapes and sizes so as to efficiently fill available space in the devices they power. They're generally much lighter than other types of rechargeable batteries of the same size. The electrodes of a lithium-ion battery are made of lightweight lithium and carbon. Lithium is also a highly reactive element, meaning that a lot of energy can be stored in its atomic bonds. This translates into a very high energy density for lithium-ion batteries. Plus there is no issue with the memory effect, like the nickel-cadium does. When a nickel-cadium battery is recharged before it discharges the majority of its power, it essentially "forgets" that it could fully discharge to begin with. This problem is termed the memory effect.
What is lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery?
It's a high energy density, 3.6V/3.7V battery that is not compatible with ordinary batteries, but is widely used in the portable equipment market. It uses lithium metallic oxide (LixCoO2, LiNiO2, LiMnO4) in its positive electrode (cathode) and carbon material (LiXC6) in its negative electrode (anode), with electrolyte LiPF6, LiAsF6 etc, and the Lithium ions inside the battery transfer between the positive electrode and the negative electrode during charge or discharge, namely Rocking Chair Batteries (RCB).
Lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery similar to the Lithium-ion but with a solid polymer as electrolyte. Some gelled conductive material is added to promote conductivity. It utilizes the latest technology to become available for consumer use in products such as portable computers, PDA, cellular phones, blue tooth, portable DVD and military electronics etc. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have high voltage per cell, and excellent energy on both a weight and volume basis. Additionally, they can be made in very thin and large footprint configurations. Lithium-ion polymer batteries use liquid Lithium-ion electrochemistry in a matrix of conductive polymers that eliminate free electrolyte within the cell. For operating effectively over a broad range of temperatures and conditions, Lithium-ion polymer batteries contain no metallic Lithium anodes.
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- 1 x MYSTERY 11.1V 3000mAh 30C Lipo Battery
Spec Equipment Battery
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.60||USD$ 23.25||USD$ 21.90||USD$ 20.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on01-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I took these to burning man, where you can't stop by the store and pick up more when batteries die. I filled my entire memory card (650 pictures), and the battery still showed full. I'm up to about 1000 pictures taken now (about 1/3 with flash), and the battery is showing half charge left on the original batteries.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: First of all, I'd like to say how pleasurable it is to shop online here at here at Amazon.com. The whole buying and shipping process is always a breeze and I hardly shop anywhere else online now. <br/> <br/>I primarily use the Lipo Battery to power several LCD motion sensor lights used as auxiliary under cabinet kitchen lights. For this function they perform perfectly. I've been using them for this purpose for about a month now and still haven't had to recharge them, so I'd say they last a good while between charges. <br/> <br/>I am very satisfied with the performance of these Lithium Batteries and will buy more, as needed. Recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: These Lithium Batteries are long-lasting, reliable, very light, and inexpensive. I was very satisfied with the performance of these batteries, and I hope this review helped you in your decision or search.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Worth the price. They cost about 2x more than regular alkaline batteries, but last at least 4-5x longer. I've had a pair in a seldom used (about twice a month) Flip camcorder for over two years and every time I power it up, it's ready to go. <br/> <br/>Great investment.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: Absolutely essential with the drone helio. <br/>Since the battery life is limited this allows for much more flexibility (charge one use one)!
Was this review helpful?