Customers Also Bought
- Clever round push type design, it is easy to operate
- A safety lock keeps the tool securely closed when not in use to keep your kids from getting hurt
- Made of iron blades, it can be easier to cut the dogs' nail
- Sharp iron cutting edge will last a long time
- Easy-grip plastic-coated handles let you feel comfortable and secure in your hand
- Trim your dogs' nails with comfort and confidence
- It is a perfect way to show love to your dogs
- Material: Plastic(Handle), Iron(Blade)
- Color: Red & Black
- Clipper Length: 14.5cm / 5.7in
- Handle Maximum Gap: 8cm / 3.1in
- Upper Thickness: 2cm / 0.8in
- Diameter: 0.7cm / 0.3in
- Featured the clever round push type design, this dog nail clipper is easy to operate when you are doing the nail work
- Made of iron blades, this dog nail clipper can be easier to cut the dogs' nail without and hard try
- And sharp iron cutting edge of this dog nail clipper will last for a long time in daily use
- This pet nail clipper is characterized by the easy-grip plastic-coated handles which let you feel comfortable and secure in your hand
- A safety lock of this dog grooming equipment keeps the tool securely closed when is not in use so as to keep your kids from getting hurt. What a multi-functional nail clipper
How to Use Dog Nail Clippers?
- Use Dog Nail Clippers
Keeping your dog's nails short will help maintain his overall health, preventing abrasions when scratching and preventing joint pain caused by your dog's inability to support his weight because of long nails. There are a variety of dog nail clippers you can purchase at your local pet store to trim your dog's nails at home, each with its own benefits and features based on your dog's size. Before you attempt to clip your dog's nails, you should understand how to safely use dog nail clippers and avoid injuring your dog or causing hemorrhaging.
- Hold and stabilize the paw. Lift your dog's paw up in order to clip the nail from the bottom. To clip the nails on the front paws, place your dog in the seated position and grab the paw, stabilizing individual pads between your thumb and index finger as you cut each nail. There are four nails on each of the front paws and one "thumbnail" on the inside wrists. To clip the nails on the rear paws, stand your dog up or place her on her side, holding the paw in the palm of your hand. There are only four nails on each of the rear paws.
- Position the clippers on the light or white-colored end of the nail. Open the clippers and place them at the tip of the nail. This lighter-colored or clear area of the nail will be the starting point of clipping. You will gauge how closely you can clip once you make your first clipping into the nail, exposing the nail's interior color.
- Clip from the bottom of the nail. Quickly and firmly squeeze the clippers to clip the nail from underneath. Regardless of the type of dog nail clippers you use, you must clip from underneath the nail because of the downward curve in which the nails grow. Again, do not attempt to clip a large portion of the nail at once, as it is safer to clip the nail in stages, especially if you have not clipped dog nails before.
- Reposition the clippers to cut more of the nail. After making your initial clip, place the clippers on the tip of the nail and squeeze to clip another portion of the nail. Do this until you begin to see the color of the nail change from light to dark. This change in color signals that you will soon reach the quick---the group of nerve endings and blood vessels inside the nail. If your dog has clear nails, do not cut too close the pink-colored area of the nail.
- Apply styptic powder to any closely cut or bleeding nails. If you notice that you have cut a nail too short causing bleeding, quickly apply a liberal amount of styptic powder directly onto the nail. This will stop the bleeding.
Tips & Warnings
- Getting your dog used to having her paws handled will make it easier for you when you have to trim her nails. Similarly, familiarizing her with the nail clippers and offering her treats will help make the experience less stressful. Your veterinarian may trim your dog's nails for free when you bring your dog in for a checkup or other services. Professional dog groomers can also trim your dog's nails, although this service must be purchased.
- If you have to apply styptic powder to a nail, keep an eye on the nail and your dog's mobility for the next two or three days to make sure that the nail does not become infected. If you are not comfortable clipping your dog's nails or if your dog reacts nervously or violently to nail trimming, seek the help of a professional.
- 1 x Super Guillotine Dog Grooming Nail Clipper
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.22||USD$ 6.10||USD$ 5.98||USD$ 5.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.