Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Nail Clipper Color Chrome Material Stainless Steel Dimension 6.0 x 1.3 x 1.5cm/2.4 x 0.5 x 0.6in(L x W x H) Features Features With great color and specail design, this professional nail clipper looks cool
This professional nail clipper is designed with an ergonomic cutting edge, which is ideal for precise cutting, without hurt to you fingers
Smooth and easy action with little effort to cut through the thickest nails
This nail clipper is an ideal travel manicure, convenient to take anywhere
Convenient swivel-out nail file design makes nail grooming quick and easy
Packaging Package Included 1 x Nail Clipper
- With great color and special design, this professional nail clipper looks cool
- This professional nail clipper is designed with an ergonomic cutting edge, which is ideal for precise cutting, without hurt to you fingers
- Smooth and easy action with little effort to cut through the thickest nails
- This nail clipper is an ideal travel manicure, convenient to take anywhere
- Convenient swivel-out nail file design makes nail grooming quick and easy
- This stainless steel nail clipper is very practical and a must have for all in their daily life
- This professional nail clipper is a perfect gift for your friends or your family
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 6.0 x 1.3 x 1.5cm/2.4 x 0.5 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Colour: Chrome
- Designed with great color and specail design, this professional nail clipper can draw people's eyes and looks cool
- Made of high quality stainless steel, this nail clipper is very sturdy and can resist rust
- You can use the file of this professional nail clipper to remove rough edges of the nails
- Just need little effort with easy action and you can cut through the thickest nails easily
- Compact and portable, this nail clipper is easy for you to carry and use, even when you travel
About Nail Clippers:
Take a look at your fingernails. Could they use a fresh manicure or are they in excellent condition? Many of the tasks that we do on a daily basis such as opening a letter, typing, or peeling a stamp can damage our nails. Most of us are tempted to pull or tear away hangnails, but this can injure the cuticle. The key to having strong and healthy nails is to have the right tools. A good nail clipper can help you avoid problems with your nails
- Identification: Nail clippers are used to groom the fingernails and toenails. This metal tool trims the nails. Its components consist of a "head," which is the cutting edge. The person inserts her nail between the blades and presses the hand held lever. The lever presses the sharp blade onto the nails, which makes a cut through the nail. The head of a nail clipper will be convex or concave. Convex nail clippers are intended for toenails, while concave clippers are intended for fingernails. Toe nail clippers have a wider head compared to finger nail clippers. The majority of nail clippers consist of metal parts. Nail clippers are also known as nail trimmers
- Features: Nail clippers come with a variety of features designed to make your life easier. Clippers usually have a file attached that can be used to clean your nails or to smooth rough edges. If you are worried about clipping messes, there are nail clippers with a built-in plastic shield that prevents nails from flying as you clip. Those that enjoy the outdoor life can carry a clipper that has a bottle opener and a pocket knife attachment. Clippers that have key chains attached ensure that you will always have your clipper when you need it. Some nail clippers have a curved shape to makes holding them comfortable. High quality clippers offer rust protection and hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Types: There are many nail clipper styles available. The lever nail clipper is popular because of its small compact size. It can easily fit into a purse or a travel kit. Scissor nail clippers trim the sides of the fingernails and around the cuticles. People with limited dexterity can use specialty clippers that enable them to clip their nails with one hand. Ingrown nail clippers can quickly remove ingrown nails. Child-proof nail clippers are entirely encased in plastic so it feels comfortable against a child's finger. Nail clippers designed for infants play melodies as their nails are being clipped. In addition, there are nail clippers that are designed for dogs and cats
- Considerations: When purchasing a nail clipper, buy the best that you can afford. Stainless steel blades should be sharp to prevent jagged edges. A straight edged nail clipper will make a clean cut across your nail without any uneven edges. A nail clipper with a curved blade should fit over your nail to prevent the blade from cutting into the surrounding skin. It may be necessary to purchase two nail clippers for toes. Choose a large clipper that will fit over your big toe to prevent ingrown toe nails. Choose a smaller clipper for your other toes
- Warning: Always keep your nail clipper clean. Your nail clipper should be cleaned before and after you use it. Place your nail clipper in a bowl of hot water. A bit of liquid soap can be added to the bowl. Let the clipper soak in the hot water for at least 15 minutes. Remove and rinse your clippers. Once they are dried with a towel, put some rubbing alcohol on a tissue. Wipe the cutting edges with this alcohol soaked tissue. Dry your clipper after you have disinfected it. It is advised that you don't share your nail clippers with anyone. If you break the skin when you trim the nail, bacteria or viruses can attach to the blade. If this bacterium is left to grow on the blade it may cause an infection the next time that you use it. You should also throw away dull nail clippers. A dull nail clipper will create jagged cuts thus making your nails look unattractive
How to Use Nail Clippers:
Having a pair of nail clippers on hand can keep you from being pestered by a hanging or broken nail. Nail clippers come in a wide variety of styles, sizes and colors. For example, fingernail clippers are usually smaller than toenail clippers. Clippers also come in concave and convex shapes for cutting convenience. Most styles of nail clippers have the same basic features, including a head for cutting, a lever for managing pressure and a file
- Raise the lever up and turn it in a circular motion 180 degrees, then lower the lever again toward the base of the clippers. It will be pointing at a 45 degree angle from the rest of the nail clippers and will no longer go all the way down
- Hold the nail clippers in your right hand with your thumb on the lever and the base resting against your index finger if you're right handed. If using clippers with a plier-style handle, hold the two handles in the palm of your hand and wrap your fingers around them so that you have a comfortable grip that allows you to squeeze the handles together without slipping
- Place the head, where the cutting blades are located, around the fingernail or toenail you intend to cut. Do not place the cutting edges too close to the quick or, where the nail and your skin connect
- Apply pressure on the lever or handles, being careful that the head of the clippers remains in place. Continue exerting pressure until the head cuts completely through the nail. For wider nails, after the first cut move the head and finish cutting the nail until it is completely removed
- Use the file included on the clippers to smooth any overly rough spots left by the nail clipper. Before use, turn the file 180 degrees so that it protrudes out of the back of the clipper ensemble and close the lever
- 1 x Nail Clipper
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.19||USD$ 6.01||USD$ 5.84||USD$ 5.61||USD$ 5.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.