Customers Also Bought
- Dry your freshly painted nails quickly with the nail polish dryer
- Well designed nail polish dryer for easy operation
- Just press on the plate of bananas and the monkey will blow cool air
- Stylish nail polish dryer is a great gift for women of all ages
- Nail dryer would be dried in minutes
- The fast efficient way to give your nails a beautiful even cure with nail dryer
- This nail dryer is compact enough to fit any nail station
- Perfect for your nails to dry facilities
- Powered By: 2 x AA Batteries
- Put your finger on the plate of bananas and the monkey will blow and dry your nail polish automatically .Now just simply press on the bananas plate button of the nail polish dryer, the UV Nail Dryer will blow cool air from under outlet and save a lot time and trouble.The Nail Dryer UV is just powerful enough to help your nails dry more quickly without stripping your painstakingly applied polish off
- Well designed nail polish dryer for easy operation .You are rushing out for a big dinner but you find yourself running out of time while waiting for the nail varnish to dry
- Stylish nail polish dryer is a great gift for women of all ages.While helping you to keep your nails pristine, this cutie UV nail dryer also brightens up your day with its unashamed cuteness too
- It's lightweight and compact design makes it portable. Nail polish dryer is essential to finish your manicure or pedicure and give you a professional, polished look
- Don't worry about your nail art getting smudged, fix it quick with this professional quality automatic UV nail dryer
How to Use:
What is a Nail Polish Dryer?
- A nail polish dryer is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and prices. It is important to find a quality dryer for the most desirable results. It should have a non-slip hand grip, finger rest, and an airflow passage for both warm and cool air. Nail polish, while an inexpensive accessory to fashion, usually tends to take several minutes to an hour to fully dry. It can easily become smudged if the user moves around naturally before the polish has fully set, so a nail polish dryer comes in handy to help the nails quickly dry within a few minutes and allow for easier movement after a manicure or pedicure
- The most inexpensive nail polish dryers are affordable for everyone. These will offer only cold air and lack some of the benefits of their more expensive counterparts. A middle-range priced nail polish dryer usually has additional features such as a nail bath, dryer, and a place to rest the hands. Some of the more expensive sets come with different speeds, sponges, buffers, and massage heads for a complete home manicure.
- Salon-quality nail polish dryers use air or UV rays to dry the nails. They come with key pads to adjust the temperature of the air, which blows hot as well as cold. There are speed settings for faster drying, and there is enough room to dry two hands or feet at the same time. A small observation window allows for checking on the progress of the nail drying, and an indicator light shows when a drying session begins or ends. Professional nail polish dryers are light and portable, despite their durability.
- At a greater expense than professional air dryers, a UV nail polish dryer can be purchased. It comes with the same manicure or pedicure supplies as an air dryer, but instead of hot or cold air, bulbs emitting UV rays are used. Many people find the rays more comfortable than the air when drying. Professional models using either air or UV rays offer soft, curved edges for maximum comfort
How to Make Your Nail Polish Dry Quicker?
If you've ever smudged your freshly painted nails, you know how frustrating it can be. It can be difficult to tell when nail polish is completely dry. Sometimes, it may feel dry to the touch but it will still smudge if it brushes up against a hard surface. If you have a busy schedule and can't sit for an hour, waiting for your nails to dry, you need a better solution. There are various things you can do to make your nail polish dry more quickly
- Apply thin coats of nail polish. In order to achieve evenly applied nail polish, you'll need to apply two layers of polish. If each layer is thick, it will take a very long time to dry. Make each coat of nail polish you apply thin for faster drying
- Finish your nails with a top coat of quick-drying clear polish. These top coats are available in beauty supply and drug stores and will quickly harden, thereby protecting your nail polish from smudges. Most contain mineral oil which dries quickly
- Spray your nails with a fast-drying nail spray. You can find such sprays in beauty supply stores and they'll greatly speed up the drying process. Hold the aerosol spray about 12 inches away from your nails and spray a light layer
- Dry your nail polish with a blow dryer. Set your hair dryer to the coolest setting and direct the air at your nails for one to two minutes
- Place your nails in front of a fan. Any household fan will do the trick, helping to dry your polish more quickly.
- Dip your nails in a bowl of ice water. You'll only need to keep your nails in the water for about 30 seconds. The cold temperature will quickly set the polish
- 1 x Nail Dryer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.34||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.