Customers Also Bought
- Great for making art deco with this orange nail polish
- This nail polish lacquer is a professional quality fingernail polish
- Discovering your own nail art design ideas
- A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
- Glittering design makes you outstanding and chic
- This nail polish lacquer is a perfect gift for your nail
- Color: Orange
- Capacity: 15ml/0.5oz
- Orange Nail Polish Lacquer is made of high quality material, healthy and beautiful
- Glittering design makes you outstanding and chic; you can create your own nail art design with this nail polish
- This orange nail polish is the best polish to help you maintain your number one accessory in tip top condition and always in style
How to Apply Nail Polish for Nail Art:
- Remove any old polish completely before polishing your nails for nail art. Avoid the temptation to paint over old polish; this creates a bumpy surface
- Apply a base coat and let it dry. Brush long, smooth strokes on each nail. Start from the base of the nail, near the cuticle, and work your way up. Make sure each nail is adequately covered with the base coat and let it dry
- Apply your first coat of color. The first layer needs to be thin. Begin with the pinkie finger of your left hand and work your way toward your thumb. Work your way to the outsides of each nail by carefully rolling your fingers from side to side as you paint
- Apply a second coat of polish. Your second coat needs to be thicker than the first to even out your "canvas" for the nail art. Brush on the second coat in the same manner that you did the first, but use a larger amount of polish on each nail
- Let your polish dry completely. It should not be sticky or tacky to the touch when you apply your nail art
How to Apply Nail Polish Evenly?
If you are on a budget and want to paint your nails at home instead of heading to the spa or salon every time you want a manicure or pedicure, don't worry if you are new to nail polish application. Sometimes an impeccably even coat of nail polish depends on a combination of tricks rather than just your application method. Aside from using only nail polish that is new or is at least not clumpy, here are more tips you can keep in mind to ensure your nail polish is smooth and even every time.
- Make sure to wipe away all traces of old nail polish with a cotton ball or pad soaked in nail polish remover before applying a fresh coat of color. Even if the only product you have on your nails is clear polish, this will prevent your colored nail polish from going on evenly if it is old and chipped.
- Lay down a clear base coat on your nails once they are clean and dry. A base coat will help your colored nail polish go on smoothly and evenly.
- Roll your bottle of colored nail polish in between your hands to mix the polish thoroughly. Do not shake the bottle, as this will create air bubbles that will affect the quality of the polish. Unscrew the bottle of polish, wiping the excess product on the brush off on the opening of the bottle so that it trickles back inside. Swipe a stripe of polish down the middle of your nail from cuticle to tip before following it with color on either side. This guarantees that your nails have more polish in the center rather than on the sides, where the product can pool and roll off of your nails onto your skin. Begin your nail polish application with your smallest finger, saving your thumb for last instead of following the reverse order. This lessens the odds of you accidentally leaning on or rubbing polish off of a wet nail. For a manicure, prop both hands on a table or countertop if you have unsteady hands; for a pedicure, rest your hand on the floor by your foot instead of hovering over it.
- Repeat Step 3 to give your nails a second coat of polish. This will even out your application so that any areas that appear to be needing more polish are covered up.
- Allow your nails to dry, or at least let a half hour go by before applying a protective clear top coat on all your nails. Aside from making your nail polish last longer, a clear top coat also helps the colored polish settle smoothly on your nails. Any mild grooves or unevenness in application will disappear once the top coat spreads over your nail. Once your nails have dried completely, clean up any messes by tightly wrapping a piece of cotton around the tip of an orange stick. Dip the cotton-covered tip into nail polish remover and go over any spots of nail polish on your skin for nails that appear to be flawlessly polished.
How to Remove Nail Polish?
Nail polish is a great decorative tool to dress up any outfit, but it can be a pain to remove easily and completely. Many nail polish remover products can also damage nails. Follow these steps to make nails look great after you remove the polish, or apply a new coat without causing nail damage.
- Ventilate the room by opening a window or turning on a fan. Many nail polish removers have a strong scent; they can be toxic if you breathe too much of the fumes.
- Select a product to remove the polish. Products that contain acetone work quickly and effectively, although they can have strong odors and dry out cuticles. Non-acetone removers are better for your nails but can take longer to remove all polish and may still dry out cuticles. Choose gel products to remove polish; they are best for your nails but can take the longest.
- Gather your remover, as well as a cotton ball, paper towel, or pressed cotton pad to remove the polish. Moisten the cotton or paper towel with the selected remover.
- Press the remover onto the first nail to loosen the polish. Hold it for a few seconds on each nail.
- Bring the cotton or paper towel over the length of the nail to pull the polish away. Work from the base of the nail to the tip, and repeat until all polish is gone from the nail; repeat the process for the rest.
- Wash your hands and use an oil or cream designed for cuticles (or any moisturizer if a specific product is not on hand) on your cuticles after you remove the polish; this softens cuticles and prevents damage.
- 1 x Nail Polish
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.80||USD$ 8.54||USD$ 8.27||USD$ 7.91||USD$ 7.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.