Customers Also Bought
- Great for making art deco with this orange nail polish
- This nail polish lacquer is a professional quality fingernail polish
- Discovering your own nail art design ideas
- A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
- Glittering design makes you outstanding and chic
- This nail polish lacquer is a perfect gift for your nail
- Color: Orange
- Capacity: 15ml/0.5oz
- Orange Nail Polish Lacquer is made of high quality material, healthy and beautiful
- Glittering design makes you outstanding and chic; you can create your own nail art design with this nail polish
- This orange nail polish is the best polish to help you maintain your number one accessory in tip top condition and always in style
How to Apply Nail Polish for Nail Art:
- Remove any old polish completely before polishing your nails for nail art. Avoid the temptation to paint over old polish; this creates a bumpy surface
- Apply a base coat and let it dry. Brush long, smooth strokes on each nail. Start from the base of the nail, near the cuticle, and work your way up. Make sure each nail is adequately covered with the base coat and let it dry
- Apply your first coat of color. The first layer needs to be thin. Begin with the pinkie finger of your left hand and work your way toward your thumb. Work your way to the outsides of each nail by carefully rolling your fingers from side to side as you paint
- Apply a second coat of polish. Your second coat needs to be thicker than the first to even out your "canvas" for the nail art. Brush on the second coat in the same manner that you did the first, but use a larger amount of polish on each nail
- Let your polish dry completely. It should not be sticky or tacky to the touch when you apply your nail art
How to Apply Nail Polish Evenly?
If you are on a budget and want to paint your nails at home instead of heading to the spa or salon every time you want a manicure or pedicure, don't worry if you are new to nail polish application. Sometimes an impeccably even coat of nail polish depends on a combination of tricks rather than just your application method. Aside from using only nail polish that is new or is at least not clumpy, here are more tips you can keep in mind to ensure your nail polish is smooth and even every time.
- Make sure to wipe away all traces of old nail polish with a cotton ball or pad soaked in nail polish remover before applying a fresh coat of color. Even if the only product you have on your nails is clear polish, this will prevent your colored nail polish from going on evenly if it is old and chipped.
- Lay down a clear base coat on your nails once they are clean and dry. A base coat will help your colored nail polish go on smoothly and evenly.
- Roll your bottle of colored nail polish in between your hands to mix the polish thoroughly. Do not shake the bottle, as this will create air bubbles that will affect the quality of the polish. Unscrew the bottle of polish, wiping the excess product on the brush off on the opening of the bottle so that it trickles back inside. Swipe a stripe of polish down the middle of your nail from cuticle to tip before following it with color on either side. This guarantees that your nails have more polish in the center rather than on the sides, where the product can pool and roll off of your nails onto your skin. Begin your nail polish application with your smallest finger, saving your thumb for last instead of following the reverse order. This lessens the odds of you accidentally leaning on or rubbing polish off of a wet nail. For a manicure, prop both hands on a table or countertop if you have unsteady hands; for a pedicure, rest your hand on the floor by your foot instead of hovering over it.
- Repeat Step 3 to give your nails a second coat of polish. This will even out your application so that any areas that appear to be needing more polish are covered up.
- Allow your nails to dry, or at least let a half hour go by before applying a protective clear top coat on all your nails. Aside from making your nail polish last longer, a clear top coat also helps the colored polish settle smoothly on your nails. Any mild grooves or unevenness in application will disappear once the top coat spreads over your nail. Once your nails have dried completely, clean up any messes by tightly wrapping a piece of cotton around the tip of an orange stick. Dip the cotton-covered tip into nail polish remover and go over any spots of nail polish on your skin for nails that appear to be flawlessly polished.
How to Remove Nail Polish?
Nail polish is a great decorative tool to dress up any outfit, but it can be a pain to remove easily and completely. Many nail polish remover products can also damage nails. Follow these steps to make nails look great after you remove the polish, or apply a new coat without causing nail damage.
- Ventilate the room by opening a window or turning on a fan. Many nail polish removers have a strong scent; they can be toxic if you breathe too much of the fumes.
- Select a product to remove the polish. Products that contain acetone work quickly and effectively, although they can have strong odors and dry out cuticles. Non-acetone removers are better for your nails but can take longer to remove all polish and may still dry out cuticles. Choose gel products to remove polish; they are best for your nails but can take the longest.
- Gather your remover, as well as a cotton ball, paper towel, or pressed cotton pad to remove the polish. Moisten the cotton or paper towel with the selected remover.
- Press the remover onto the first nail to loosen the polish. Hold it for a few seconds on each nail.
- Bring the cotton or paper towel over the length of the nail to pull the polish away. Work from the base of the nail to the tip, and repeat until all polish is gone from the nail; repeat the process for the rest.
- Wash your hands and use an oil or cream designed for cuticles (or any moisturizer if a specific product is not on hand) on your cuticles after you remove the polish; this softens cuticles and prevents damage.
- 1 x Nail Polish
Spec Condition New Type Nail Polish Compatibility Nail Color Orange Features Features Great for making art deco with this nail polish
Discovering your own nail art design ideas
A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
Glittering design makes you outstanding and chic
Packaging Package Included 1 x Nail Polish
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.78||USD$ 8.51||USD$ 8.23||USD$ 7.87||USD$ 7.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.