Customers Also Bought
- This nail polish is a professional quality nail polish
- Discovering your own nail art design ideas
- A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
- It's a perfect gift for your nail
- Drying nails to a completely hardened nail polish that will not smudge or nick
- Color: Pink
- Capacity: 11ml/0.51oz
- With the color pink design, this hot pink nail polish shows off its cuteness and loveliness
- And the color of this quick drying nail polish can last even if you wash your hands frequently
- Characterized by the long time lasting design, this hot pink nail polish can stay on the nail surface forever
- This hot pink nail polish is designed by the quick drying which you can save a lot of time
- The high quality material of this long lasting nail polish is non-toxic and healthy for you to use it
Types of Nail Polishes
- Types of Nail Polishes
As if selecting a nail polish color weren't difficult enough, you are also faced with many different types of nail polish from which to choose. Polishes come in a variety of finishes, from matte to glittery, and formulas that promote growth, strengthen nails, dry fast and extend the life of your manicure. Which type of nail polish you choose will depend on the health of your nails as well as the amount of time you have to commit to painting them. No two polishes are created equal. Read on to learn about the different types of nail polish so you can choose the right one for your nails.
Nail Polish Finishes
- While nail polish comes in every color imaginable, there are also a variety of finishes you can choose from, with each creating a very different look. Matte polishes are often the most conservative; they are a flat color with a subtle shine. There are also formulas made to have extra shine, so that your nails look as if they are still wet.
- Cream or pearl finishes have a subtle amount of shimmer when your nails catch the light. The next step up is a metallic finish, which as the name conveys makes your nails appear like metal. Metallic polishes are popular in copper, gold or silver. The most flashy of all nail polish finishes is glitter. The polish will contain little pieces of glitter, which can range from tiny specs to noticeable chunks. This type of polish is most common for nighttime wear.
Growth Enhancing Nail Polish
- If you have especially weak or brittle nails, look for a strengthening formula that promotes nail growth. There are many clear nail polishes that offer these benefits, but there are also colored nail polishes that can provide the same results. This type of nail polish will prevent nails from splitting or chipping, so you can have longer nails. Typically growth enhancing nail polish contains strengthening fibers and proteins to promote healthy nail growth. For best results, reapply polish every two to three days.
Long Lasting Nail Polish
- It is very frustrating to have your nail polish chip just a few days after you apply it. If you do a lot of household chores, such as washing dishes, you want to be sure your nail polish is up to the task. Choose a long-lasting nail polish to ensure your manicure lasts a week or more.
- To further enhance the effectiveness of this type of polish, be sure to apply polish to the tips of your nails as well as the tops. Finish with a top coat and reapply every two or three days to ensure an effective seal.
Quick Drying Nail Polish
- Nail polish usually takes a long time to dry. If you paint your nails, you must be able to commit at least an hour before trying to do anything with your hands. However, some of us simply don't have the time to sit around. Fortunately, there are quick-drying nail polish formulas that will be dry to the touch by the time you finish painting your other hand. Still, you should take care not to smudge the polish for at least 15 or 20 minutes after application.
All In One Nail Polish
- To make your manicure last and avoid discoloring your nails, you should use a base coat before you apply nail polish and a top coat afterward. However, these extra steps take a lot of precious time. Cut your manicure time by a third and use an all-in-one nail polish. It contains both a base and top coat, so you can paint it right on your bare nails. You should still apply two to three coats (for darker polishes) to ensure thorough coverage.
How to Apply Nail Polish to Natural Nails
Keeping your nails natural is all the rage in Hollywood these days. However you do not need to spend a fortune to pay to have nail polish professionally applied to natural nails. Apply nail polish to natural nails is a breeze at home when you know the steps. So use these steps today to flawlessly apply nail polish to you natural nails.
- Get Ready to Make your Natural Nails Shine
- Use the cotton balls and non acetone nail polish remover to remove any remaining nail polish from your last manicure. Use non acetone nail polish remover on natural nails because acetone is too harsh to be used on natural nails. Acetone nail polish remover should only be used to remove artificial nails.
- Wash your hands with the hand soap thoroughly. Pay particular attention to cleaning your natural nails. You want to make sure you remove any remaining residue from the nail polish remover. Let your natural nails dry completely before you apply nail polish.
- Dip the nail polish brush in to the colored nail polish. Swipe the brush down the middle of your natural nail. With out reloading the nail polish brush, swipe down the two sides of the natural nail that are still exposed after the first swipe. Repeat this step once if you feel you need to with the colored nail polish. Repeat this step with all of your natural nails.
- Let the colored nail polish dry completely on your natural nails.
- Use the clear nail polish and repeat the actions of step 3 with all of your natural nails. This top coat will help to keep the nail polish from chipping off your natural nails. This step will need to be repeated at least once a week to keep your natural nails looking there best.
- Allow you nail natural nails to dry thoroughly.
Tips & Warnings
- Starting with clean and well manicured natural nails will make applying nail polish a breeze.
- If you don't let the nail polish dry on natural nails completely, it will leave them tacky and easily chipped.
- Do not over load nail polish on natural nails or you will end up with more nail polish on your skin then on your natural nails.
- 1 x Nail Polish
Spec Condition New Type Nail Polish Compatibility Nail Color Pink Features Features This nail polish is a professional quality nail polish
Discovering your own nail art design ideas
A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
It's a perfect gift for your nail
Packaging Package Included 1 x Nail Polish
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.97||USD$ 8.62||USD$ 8.28||USD$ 7.82||USD$ 7.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.