Customers Also Bought
- This nail polish is a professional quality nail polish
- Discovering your own nail art design ideas
- A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
- It's a perfect gift for your nail
- Drying nails to a completely hardened nail polish that will not smudge or nick
- Color: Pink
- Capacity: 11ml/0.51oz
- With the color pink design, this hot pink nail polish shows off its cuteness and loveliness
- And the color of this quick drying nail polish can last even if you wash your hands frequently
- Characterized by the long time lasting design, this hot pink nail polish can stay on the nail surface forever
- This hot pink nail polish is designed by the quick drying which you can save a lot of time
- The high quality material of this long lasting nail polish is non-toxic and healthy for you to use it
Types of Nail Polishes
- Types of Nail Polishes
As if selecting a nail polish color weren't difficult enough, you are also faced with many different types of nail polish from which to choose. Polishes come in a variety of finishes, from matte to glittery, and formulas that promote growth, strengthen nails, dry fast and extend the life of your manicure. Which type of nail polish you choose will depend on the health of your nails as well as the amount of time you have to commit to painting them. No two polishes are created equal. Read on to learn about the different types of nail polish so you can choose the right one for your nails.
Nail Polish Finishes
- While nail polish comes in every color imaginable, there are also a variety of finishes you can choose from, with each creating a very different look. Matte polishes are often the most conservative; they are a flat color with a subtle shine. There are also formulas made to have extra shine, so that your nails look as if they are still wet.
- Cream or pearl finishes have a subtle amount of shimmer when your nails catch the light. The next step up is a metallic finish, which as the name conveys makes your nails appear like metal. Metallic polishes are popular in copper, gold or silver. The most flashy of all nail polish finishes is glitter. The polish will contain little pieces of glitter, which can range from tiny specs to noticeable chunks. This type of polish is most common for nighttime wear.
Growth Enhancing Nail Polish
- If you have especially weak or brittle nails, look for a strengthening formula that promotes nail growth. There are many clear nail polishes that offer these benefits, but there are also colored nail polishes that can provide the same results. This type of nail polish will prevent nails from splitting or chipping, so you can have longer nails. Typically growth enhancing nail polish contains strengthening fibers and proteins to promote healthy nail growth. For best results, reapply polish every two to three days.
Long Lasting Nail Polish
- It is very frustrating to have your nail polish chip just a few days after you apply it. If you do a lot of household chores, such as washing dishes, you want to be sure your nail polish is up to the task. Choose a long-lasting nail polish to ensure your manicure lasts a week or more.
- To further enhance the effectiveness of this type of polish, be sure to apply polish to the tips of your nails as well as the tops. Finish with a top coat and reapply every two or three days to ensure an effective seal.
Quick Drying Nail Polish
- Nail polish usually takes a long time to dry. If you paint your nails, you must be able to commit at least an hour before trying to do anything with your hands. However, some of us simply don't have the time to sit around. Fortunately, there are quick-drying nail polish formulas that will be dry to the touch by the time you finish painting your other hand. Still, you should take care not to smudge the polish for at least 15 or 20 minutes after application.
All In One Nail Polish
- To make your manicure last and avoid discoloring your nails, you should use a base coat before you apply nail polish and a top coat afterward. However, these extra steps take a lot of precious time. Cut your manicure time by a third and use an all-in-one nail polish. It contains both a base and top coat, so you can paint it right on your bare nails. You should still apply two to three coats (for darker polishes) to ensure thorough coverage.
How to Apply Nail Polish to Natural Nails
Keeping your nails natural is all the rage in Hollywood these days. However you do not need to spend a fortune to pay to have nail polish professionally applied to natural nails. Apply nail polish to natural nails is a breeze at home when you know the steps. So use these steps today to flawlessly apply nail polish to you natural nails.
- Get Ready to Make your Natural Nails Shine
- Use the cotton balls and non acetone nail polish remover to remove any remaining nail polish from your last manicure. Use non acetone nail polish remover on natural nails because acetone is too harsh to be used on natural nails. Acetone nail polish remover should only be used to remove artificial nails.
- Wash your hands with the hand soap thoroughly. Pay particular attention to cleaning your natural nails. You want to make sure you remove any remaining residue from the nail polish remover. Let your natural nails dry completely before you apply nail polish.
- Dip the nail polish brush in to the colored nail polish. Swipe the brush down the middle of your natural nail. With out reloading the nail polish brush, swipe down the two sides of the natural nail that are still exposed after the first swipe. Repeat this step once if you feel you need to with the colored nail polish. Repeat this step with all of your natural nails.
- Let the colored nail polish dry completely on your natural nails.
- Use the clear nail polish and repeat the actions of step 3 with all of your natural nails. This top coat will help to keep the nail polish from chipping off your natural nails. This step will need to be repeated at least once a week to keep your natural nails looking there best.
- Allow you nail natural nails to dry thoroughly.
Tips & Warnings
- Starting with clean and well manicured natural nails will make applying nail polish a breeze.
- If you don't let the nail polish dry on natural nails completely, it will leave them tacky and easily chipped.
- Do not over load nail polish on natural nails or you will end up with more nail polish on your skin then on your natural nails.
- 1 x Nail Polish
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.94||USD$ 8.58||USD$ 8.23||USD$ 7.76||USD$ 7.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.