Customers Also Bought
- This beautiful nail polish lacquer is long-lasting and quick-drying
- Nail polish lacquer is gorgeous glossy shine and a silky smooth application
- A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy
- This nail polish lacquer is a professional quality nail polish
- Our white nail polish stays on the nail surface for the longer time that suits your skin tone, clothing and even mood, also ensures spectacular and long-wearing shine
- This cheap nail polish is the best polish to help you maintain your number one accessory in tip top condition and always in style
- Great for making art deco with this nail polish
- Capacity: 15mL/0.5oz
- Color: White
- It's a perfect gift for your nail. Nail polish lacquer is gorgeous glossy shine and a silky smooth application
- Great for making art deco with this nail polish. This beautiful nail polish lacquer is long-lasting and quick-drying
- You will look stunning. This cheap nail polish is the best polish to help you maintain your number one accessory in tip top condition and always in style
How to Apply Nail Polish for Nail Art:
- Remove any old polish completely before polishing your nails for nail art. Avoid the temptation to paint over old polish; this creates a bumpy surface
- Apply a base coat and let it dry. Brush long, smooth strokes on each nail. Start from the base of the nail, near the cuticle, and work your way up. Make sure each nail is adequately covered with the base coat and let it dry
- Apply your first coat of color. The first layer needs to be thin. Begin with the pinkie finger of your left hand and work your way toward your thumb. Work your way to the outsides of each nail by carefully rolling your fingers from side to side as you paint
- Apply a second coat of polish. Your second coat needs to be thicker than the first to even out your "canvas" for the nail art. Brush on the second coat in the same manner that you did the first, but use a larger amount of polish on each nail
- Let your polish dry completely. It should not be sticky or tacky to the touch when you apply your nail art
How to Dry Nail Polish fast:
- Tle of nail polish of your choice. Any kind will do except for the ones that are already labeled speed dry
- Put bottle of nail polish in the fridge(NOT in the freezer)
- Let it sit in fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Take polish out and apply to nails while the nail polish is still cold. Do not wait too long. It's better to apply nail polish right away for best results
- The nail polish will dry in 60 seconds or so
- 1 x Nail Polish
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 8.94||USD$ 8.54||USD$ 8.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.