Customers Also Bought
Variable ND filter series are suitable for day-shooting while with camera set in high Aperture and low shutter speed to create special effect.
1) ND-2 Being able to lower 1 level aperture and 50% light quantity.
2) ND-4 Being able to lower 2 levels aperture and 75% light quantity.
3) ND-8 Being able to lower 3 levels aperture and 87.5% light quantity.
4) ND-400 Being able to lower 9 levels aperture and light quantity, perfectly suitable for sun-shooting with long-exposure.
Multiple sizes design, compatible with all (D)SLR cameras.
1 x ND2-400 Variable ND 72mm Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.90||USD$ 14.18||USD$ 13.53||USD$ 12.94||USD$ 12.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.