Customers Also Bought
- 3 Pcs touch pens for NDSi LL LCD screen
- Don't let the gaming stop because you don't have the Stylus
- Same design and size as the original Nintendo DSi LL Touch Pen that fit within the console
- Constructed of plastic material, the Replacement Stylus can protect your Nintendo DSi LL screen
- The Replacement Stylus featuring a compact design and a smooth touch feel for maximum comfort and accuracy
- Normal size Replacement Stylus is easy snap inside a convenient storage slot on the back
- Each package contains 3 pieces styluses, 1 full size pen and 2 normal size pens
- The Touch Screen Stylus is compatible with NDSi LL
- Protecting your NDSi LL screen from fingerprint and scratched
- The Replacement Stylus Pen easily snaps inside a convenient storage slot on back
- These are non-OEM products
- Size: 130 x 11mm / 5.1 x 0.4in (H x Dia.)
- These burgundy NDSi LL touch pens featuring a compact design and a smooth touch feel for maximum comfort and accuracy
- Each package contains 3 pieces styluses, 1 full size pen and 2 normal size pens, easy snap inside a convenient storage slot on the back
How to Use the Stylus on a Nintendo DS:
- Practice holding the stylus. It should be held like a pen. Find a way to grip your stylus comfortably, but firmly, without applying too much pressure
- Understand the functions of your stylus. The stylus can be used to select, drag and drop as well as click on items on the screen. It can also be used as a pen to write on the screen in chatting programs like PictoChat
- Calibrate your touch screen after switching on your Nintendo DS for the first time. This allows you to setup your stylus for use with the Nintendo DS
- Remove all games from the console. Turn the system on by pressing the "Power" button. Press the "A" button to continue when the "Touch the Touch Screen to Continue" message appears
- Wait for the Main Menu to appear. Use the Control Pad to position the cursor over the Settings Menu Panel at the bottom of the screen. Press the "A" button to select it
- Use the Control Pad to position the cursor over the orange icon that looks like crosshairs (the rightmost icon). Press the "A" button to select it
- Use the stylus to tap the red square that appears on the screen. Tap it each time it appears in different locations on the screen. You'll know the test is completed when four squares appear along with a message to test the touch screen for sensitivity. Tap "Confirm" in the lower-right hand corner to continue
- Wait for the confirmation message to appear. Tap "Quit," followed by "Yes" to exit. The Nintendo DS will automatically shut down to save the settings
- 1 x Full Size Touch Screen Pen
- 2 x Normal Size Touch Screen Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.16||USD$ 2.95||USD$ 2.77||USD$ 2.62||USD$ 2.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.