Customers Also Bought
- A sturdy spring clasp will keep the necklace on
- This complete necklace include a sterling silver spring ring clasp
- Apply to all domestic jewelry with wire, rope imported jewelry, leather cord, etc
- There is a spring ring connector for ease
- Spring button to play the role of link necklace
- Materal: 925 Sterling Silver & Platinum plating
- Size: 2.0mm/0.79in(Tube Buckle); 5mm/0.20in(Spring Buckle)
- Great for connecting clasps, charms, links and other jewelry. No soldering is necessary because they work like key chain rings
925 Sterling silver:
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925
- By nature, pure silver is a soft metal and can't be used to produce functional products for everyday use. However, by alloying the pure silver with another metal, most commonly copper, 925 sterling silver is created. When combining 92.5 percent pure silver with 7.5 percent copper, silversmiths then have an affordable, durable medium for jewelry, silverware and gift items that still maintains the shiny, white beauty of pure silver. Other than copper, sterling silver can also be made of zinc, nickel, geranium or platinum
- Before buying a piece of silver jewelry or a gift, take a moment to verify the authenticity of the investment. Simply by looking inside a ring,on the clasp of a necklace or on the back of a frame or spoon, you can easily guarantee that you are buying "the real thing." As regulated by the United States' Federal Trade Commission, all silver products that are classified as sterling silver will be inscribed or stamped with the hallmark "925." Items must contain a minimum of 92.5 percent pure silver in order to be called "sterling" by government standards. A professional jeweler will be able to point out these markings
- Silver buyers should be aware that over time, silver pieces will tarnish--especially on items that are left in open air or are frequently touched, such as candlesticks or platters. Most fine jewelers sell silver polishing cloths and silver cleaners especially designed to remove these stains. Some liquid silver cleaning products even recommend leaving your silver jewelry to soak overnight for hassle-free cleaning. By polishing or soaking frequently, you avoid buildup, and your sterling silver maintains its original luster
- 1 x 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Connector P603
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.80||USD$ 4.70||USD$ 4.61||USD$ 4.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?