Customers Also Bought
- Color: White
- CPU: Intel N450 1.66Ghz
- Main Board: Intel NM10 High-speed chip
- Memory: 1GB DDR2
- Hard Disk Drive: TOSHIBA HDD 320GB
- Screen: 12.1" TFT LCD
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Interface: 3 USB ports; 4 in 1 card reader; VGA; bluetooth(optional); 3G(optional)
- Display Card: Intel GMA 315
- Battery: 4400mAh lion-Battery
- Network: 802.11B / G Wireless 10M/100M wired Ethernet ports
- Keyboard: 14.1" standard
- Working Time: Approx. 5hours(according to the situation)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- With its sleek curves and smooth lines, the LED netbook laptop offers superior style without sacrificing performance or mobility
- You can also watch movies and listen to music with this Intel HDD 320GB Netbook Laptop
- You'll be able to surf the Web, chat with friends, and upload on-the-go photos to blogs or social networking sites with this LED Netbook Laptop
- The virtually weightless designer of this LED Netbook Laptop lets you travel light
- Wholesale Netbook at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Go anywhere in style with the LED netbook laptop
- A bright 12.1-inch widescreen display is designed to present websites without a lot of left-right scrolling
- The LED netbook laptop makes it easy to stay connected to your world almost anywhere you go
- The virtually weightless design lets you travel light while keeping up with your blog, video chat, instant messenger, and e-mail so you never lose touch with your family and friends
How to clean a Netbook Laptop?
Before attempting to clean your laptop, read the user's manual to learn what the recommended procedure is for cleaning your particular laptop. Most laptop manufacturers recommend thoroughly cleaning a laptop once a year, but frequent travelers may wish to clean their laptop more often. When cleaning a laptop computer, do not use any harsh cleaning agents or those which contain ammonia on any part of the laptop
Dirt that can build up inside and on your laptop computer includes pet hair and dander, dust, cigarette ashes and residue. This dirt can damage your display, affect the performance of the fans and block or cause problems with I/O ports
You'll need the following to clean your laptop computer:
- Compressed Air
- Cotton swabs
- Cleaning solution
- Soft cleaning cloth such as a cotton t-shirt
- Use a soft damp cloth such as an old cotton t-shirt to clean the casing
- Do not use a scratchy or abrasive cleaning cloth
- Don't use harsh cleaning products
- Never spray any cleaning solution directly onto the casing - spray onto a cloth first
- Use a can of compressed air to clean the cooling vents
- Be careful with the compressed air that you don't spray too hard and get liquid on the fan blades
- Use cotton swabs to hold fans in place while you clean them
- Spraying directly on the fan and making them spin could cause them to over spin
- After the vents are cleaned, move to the I/O Ports
- Use cotton swabs to wipe away large pieces of dirt that have accumulated
- Compressed air can be used as well to blow the rest of the dirt away
- Just be careful to not blow dirt into the I/O Ports
- Turn off the laptop before cleaning the display as you will dirt more easily on the screen
- Always use a non-abrasive cloth such as a cotton t-shirt
- Never use paper towels or tissues to clean your display
- Do not use any ammonia-based cleaners on the display - they will leave a film
- You can purchase monitor cleaning solutions in spray or pre-moistened wipes
- Always spray on a cloth first then wipe the screen from left to right, top to bottom
- You can make your own cleaning solution using isopropyl alcohol and water
- Use one part water and one part isopropyl alcohol
- In order to keep your keyboard cleaner and prevent keys from sticking or malfunctioning, do your best to keep food and drink away from where you are working
- Even if you don't spill something directly on the laptop keyboard, you will get residue on your fingers and transfer that to the keyboard
- Compressed air can be used on the keyboard to get rid of dirt build-up
- Read your User's Manual to learn if the keys can be removed for cleaning
- Just be sure that you put the keys back in their proper place when you are done cleaning them
- Cotton swabs are useful for cleaning in and around keys
How to Clean a Laptop Screen?
Everyone who uses a laptop has on one occasion or another been the victim of greasy-fingered pointers. Greasy-fingered pointers are those individuals who inadvertently touch the laptop screen when explaining a computer concept. They don't mean to dirty the screen and it is not a malicious action, but the results are always the same: a dirty, greasy laptop screen
The solution is quick, easy and inexpensive. Don't waste money on store bought expensive laptop screen cleaning solutions. More than likely, the ingredients are already in the house sitting on a shelf in the cleaning supply cabinet. Here's how to create a cleaning solution for a dirty laptop screen:
- Distilled water
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Small container
- 2 Soft cloths
The Laptop Screen Cleaning Process:
- Mix the distilled water with the isopropyl alcohol. The trick to creating the solution is to mix equal parts of water and alcohol. Too much of either ingredient will not produce the desired results. Do not substitute plain tap water for distilled water. Tap water contains mineral deposits. Those very same mineral deposits will leave streaks and unwanted spots on the laptop screen when it dries
- Dip one of the soft cloths into the alcohol and water solution. Wring out the excess liquid so that the cloth is damp. Avoid using a saturated cloth as the excess liquid can drip into unwanted areas of the laptop and may cause damage
- Using the damp soft cloth, wipe the laptop screen. Use a gentle motion, as LCD screens don't take too kindly to hard scrubbing pressure
- Once the screen is all wiped down with the solution, take the dry soft cloth to wipe off any excess liquid and dry the screen. Don't be tempted to use a paper towel or napkin as paper towels and napkins will leave remnants of paper particles on the laptop screen
- Store the remaining distilled water and alcohol solution in a container or spray bottle. Be sure to label it to avoid inadvertent mix-ups. A container holding a clear liquid can be mistaken for ammonia, water or bleach at first glance
How to Choose Between a Laptop and Netbook?
- A netbook typically is a smaller and lighter version of a laptop/notebook with a primary function of accessing the internet. Purchase a netbook if your main use is to read and write e-mail, chat online, or surf websites
- Buy a netbook if you travel often or like to travel with a computing device. The size and weight will make the netbook more convenient for a mobile user
- Do not buy a netbook if you prefer typing on standard keyboards. The typical netbook have keyboards much smaller than standard keyboards and medium sized laptops. On average, the netbook keyboards are 83% to 95% smaller than the desktop keyboards
- Do not buy a netbook if you prefer viewing displays on monitors sizes of 14 inches or more. Typical netbook displays range from 10.2 inches to 7 inches. These sizes may be too small for many consumers
- Do not buy a netbook if you want to run multiple applications at the same time. For example, if you want to open a MS word document, powerpoint, and several web browsers at the same time, the netbook performance may degrade. Netbook processors are typically less powerful than a mid-level laptop or desktop processor (for example, a computer with a Pentium 4 or Althon X2 processor)
- Do not buy a netbook if you intend to play personal computer games. Online games will be more suitable for netbooks. PC games that were released with the last two years typically have stringent system requirements. A desktop or laptop built within the last two years will handle PC games better over a netbook
- If shopping for a netbook, look for ones with hard disk drives. If you prefer storing documents on a hard drive, many netbooks will have large size drives of 120 GigaBytes (120 GB) or more. Some netbooks have no hard drives but will have memory storage in solid state circuit cards such as a Solid State Disk (SSD). Many SSDs are 16 GB or less. You can run out of storage space very quickly if you store multimedia files such as pictures or video. You will also have the same problem if you intend to install many software applications
- Normally, netbooks do not come with optical (CD or DVD) drives. Do not buy a netbook if you would like to install software on the netbook or if you want to view movies from a CD or DVD. Even though it is possible to watch movies online or download software online, having a CD or DVD drive may be important if there is no network service for the netbook
- Buy a laptop or notebook if you do not want to have the many disadvantages of the netbook described above
- Purchase a laptop or notebook if the price difference is within one-hundred to two-hundred dollars. Netbooks are typically cheaper than laptops or notebooks. However, high quality and high performance laptops have come down in prices and the cost benefits of a netbook go away
- A battery standard for the laptop or notebook (not the extended life battery) will not operate as long as a battery powering a netbook. A netbook uses processors, memory cards, and other components that use lower power over a laptop
- 1 x 12.1" LED Netbook with Intel N450 1.66GHz CPU-1GB 320GB-HDD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 286.32||USD$ 279.52||USD$ 272.72||USD$ 263.65||USD$ 263.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.