Customers Also Bought
Spec Feature Night Vison
- Powerful high-speed video protocol processor
- MJPEG video compression
- Support wireless network (Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g)mobile
- Support two-way audio function
- Support audio input and output
- High-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Resolution:640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
- Video Frame Rate:30fps(QVGA), 15fps(VGA)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux @ F2.0
- Supporting up to 9 users online simultaneously
- Supporting image snapshot
- Supports power up action
- Built-in 10M/100M auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface
- Light Frequency:50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
- Multi-level users management and passwords definition
- Built-in Web server,supports remotely viewing and/or management the camera form a standare Web browser on any computer,anywhere,and at anytime
- Supporting Dynamic IP (DDNS)and UPnP LAN and Internet(ADSL,Cable Modern)
- Giving alarm in cause of motion detection
- Supporting multiple network protocols: HTTP, TCP, IP, UDP, STMP, DDNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP
- Built-in RTOS,supports software download and configuration online,that is convenient for camera updating and management
- Sensor: 1/4 Color CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 640 x 480 Pixels
- Lens: f: 6mm, F 2.0 (IR Lens)
- Viewing Angle: 60 Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux @ F2.0
- Video Compression: MJPEG Video Compression
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps(QVGA), 15fps(VGA)
- Resolution: 640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
- Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
- Video Parameters: Brightness, contrast
- Audio talk-back: Built-in Mic
- System Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Supported Protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, DDNS, UPNP, PPPoE, FTP, DNS
Physical / Environment:
- Alarm Input: 1 Channel on/off input
- Alarm Output: 1 Channel relay output
- Power Supply: 5VDC/2A External Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: 6W(Max.)
- Operate Temperature: 0 to 55 degree C
- Storage temperature: -25 to 55 degree C
PC System Requirement:
- CPU: 2.0GHZ or above
- Memory Size: 256MB or above
- Display Card: 64M or above memory
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Wireless Lan Internet Day and Night Vision CCTV Security IP Network Camera
- This wireless IP camera supports up to 9 users online simultaneously
- The IP network camera supports Dynamic IP (DDNS)and UPnP LAN and Internet(ADSL,Cable Modern)
- The CCTV network camera is with built-in 10M/100M auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface
- With all the accessories here, the IP network camera is easy to install, plug and play
- Use the IP Camera to keep an eye on your home or business when you can't be
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
How to Install a Internet Security Camera:
Installing Internet security cameras is a good way to protect your home and property from theft while you are away. You can use one to view activity from your home through a Web page by using a server provided by a company.
- Lay out the coverage area that you wish to monitor in your home or business.
- Place the mounting bracket of the camera against the wall or corner where you can see the maximum viewing area. Mark points along the surface or wall where you want the camera to be placed.
- Drill the holes along the points that you marked and install the mounting bracket securely.
- Connect the camera to your computer with the proper cable. Increasingly, wireless connections are being used to run security cameras from a home computer network.
- Attach the power cable from the camera to an electrical outlet.
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Be sure that the correct IP addresses are being used so that you can monitor camera footage through the Web.
- Use your Internet browser to move your camera or to zoom in on areas from any remote location. The latest Internet security cameras allow you to view footage from a cell phone.
Tips & Warnings:
- When buying an Internet security camera, ask about features like motion detection, automated alerts and timed recording cycles. Not all Internet security cameras contain these features, so it is important to ask.
- If you have dial-up Internet access, will not be able to install a security camera that uses the Internet.
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 67.82||USD$ 65.52||USD$ 63.22||USD$ 60.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.