Customers Also Bought
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Video Input: Composite 1.0vp-p/75ohm, BNC × 4
- Monitor Output: 1.0vp-p Composite 75ohm, BNC x 1 monitor
- VGA Output: Analogue RGB 60 Hz, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024
- Resolution: NTSC(720 x 480), PAL(720 x 576)
- Audio Input: -8db22kohm, RCA connector x 4
- Audio Output: -8db3kohm, RCA connector x 1
- Alarm Input: 4
- Alarm output: 1
- Frame and Resolution: CIF: NTSC 120fps/352 x 240, PAL 100fps/352 x 288; 1/2D1: NTSC 120fps/720 x 240, PAL 100fps/720 x 288; D1: NTSC 60fps/720 x 480, PAL 50fps/720 x 576
- HDD Port: SATA hard disk x 1
- Network Port: 10M/100M/1000M Ethernet port
- Mobile Monitoring: Windows mobile, Symbian, iphone
- Email for Alarm: Support SMTP server
- Confidential Function: Password Protection
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Power Consumption(No HDD): 8W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +55°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Color: Black
- Non-pc stand-alone security digital video recorder with embedded operation system
- H.264 compression format
- Mobile monitoring
- Chinese/English languages supported
- Audio and video recording and play back at the same time with D1, half D1 and CIF resolution
- Support NTSC/PAL video system
- 4CH video input, 1CH monitor output, 1CH VGA output
- 4CH audio inputs, 1CH audio output
- High quality image, brightness contrast, sharpness and color adjustable for each channel
- Support auto sequence display
- Display modes: PIP, FULL, QUAD
- Recording modes always recording, manual recordig, schedule recording, sensor recording and montion recording
- Image quality and bitrate: highest, high, standard, low
- Detailed event log support
- Searching modes time/date searching, event searching, urgent searching
- Support fast forward and rewind x2, x4, x6
- Backup modes:network backup, USB backup, DVDRW backup
- Support RS-485PTZ control(speed dome camera), and preset positions operation
- Support USB mouse and infrared remote controller operation
- Support 1 SATA port HDD
- 4CH alarm inputs, 1CH alarm output
- Upgrade mode:USB upgrade, network upgrade
- Support TCD/IP and DHCP
- IE browser monitoring
- Network viewer tool for monitoring, playback, setup, upgrade and log viewing
- Support email and DDNS
- Multiplex operation live/recording/playback/network can be operared at the same time
- Telemetry network control live view, playback, recording and so on
- This Security DVR is suitable for small-scale monitoring places such as shop, supermarket, residential, school, hotel, Internet cafe, family and other civilian sites where require more on video quality, network transmission and real-time playback
- With simple and clear buttons, this Security DVR is easy to operate
- Perfect design of the Network DVR allows you to take it anywhere, and this DVR security system won't trouble you a lot
- This Security DVR Supports fast forward and rewind: x2, x4, x6, Backup modes network backup, USB backup, DVDRW backup, RS-485PTZ control(speed dome camera), and preset positions operation and USB mouse and infrared remote controller operation
- The package include a DVR, a Remote Control, a Power Adapter and a mouse, you don't need buy them additional
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x 4CH Standalone DVR
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Mouse
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 181.08||USD$ 177.09||USD$ 173.10||USD$ 167.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on09-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is one very handy product to have around, especially if you own a retail store and need a way to showcase your videos on a monitor, without buying another computer or a Blu-ray disc player. Simply put all of your contents on a USB stick or flash drive, pop it into the player! This Network DVR will play just about anything you throw at it, any format, any resolution. It's also very convenient for viewing your multimedia files from your PC to your HDTV without having to convert files and without losing any quality. <br/>This is the best Stand-alone DVR you can get in this price range and the next range up.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am using this Security DVR to record and make available online my security cameras. After installing a nice harddrive this unit has worked great.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Security DVR to replace a DVR that had died after a few years. This unit is cheaper and has more features than the old one. Easy to set up and use. Comes with a remote and a mouse, and has remote viewing capability over internet which the other didn't.
Was this review helpful?