Customers Also Bought
Features Feature H.264 Spec Channel 8 Channel DVR + Cameras Kits DVR + 8 Camera General Hot Sale 8CH DVR Kits 8 CH
- Video compression of H.264
- 4 channel host, realtime, 1 channel audio input and 1 channel audio output
- D1, HD1, CIF recording resolution, 6 class adjustable picture quality
- This Dome IR Camera supports the operation of preview, recording, playback, network transmission, backup, mobile control and interface operation
- The Dome IR Camera has multiple recording modes: automatically continuation, time recording, motion detection, triggered alram
- Imaging user interface, USB mouse operation, direct and convenient for use
- The Dome IR Camera supports PTZ, USB, U-disc, USB burner, network backup
- The CCTV Dome Camera supports IE broeser centralized monitoring and control 20 DVRS, multi-user network monitoring (10 at the same time)
- Recording backup: normal play, FF, FR, manually unicast frame , dragging backup progress bar to fix the time position
8 Channel H.264 Network DVR
- Compression Standard: H.264 baseline profile@L3.1
- Video input Composite: 1.0Vp-p/75ohm,BNCx8
- Video output Composite: 1.0Vp-p/75ohm,BNCx1; VGAx1
- Resolution: Preview: PAL: 704x576(D1),NTSC: 704x480(D1) Recording: PAL352x288(CIF),NTSC: 352x240(CIF), PAL: 704x576(D1),NTSC: 704x480(D1)
- Frame Rate: Preview: PAL:200fps(D1), NTSC: 240fps(D1) Recording: PAL: 200fps(CIF), NTSC: 240fps(CIF), PAL: 50fps(D1), NTSC: 60fps(D1)
- Audio Output: RCA x 1
- Audio Decode: ADPCM
- Alarm Input: Input low level alarm, user setting normal open or normal close, 8ch input
- Alarm Output: 4ch output
- Recording Mode: Manual recording, timing recording, motion detection recording and external alarm recording
- Simplex/Duplex/Triplex: triplex(recording, playback, LAN transmission)
- LAN: RJ45(10M/100M self-adapting)
- PTZ Control: Yes
- Communication: RS485x1,USB2.0x1
- USB: USB mouse control
- Hard Disk Drive: 1 x SATA(up to 2000GB)
- Remote Control Unit: Yes
- Phone Syestem: Symbian, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Audio input: RCA x 4
- 8 Channel H.264 Network DVR
- DVR each interface name
SHARP 420TV Line IR Dome Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Picture Elements: -PAL: 752(H) x 582(V)-NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): -PAL: 15.625KHz-NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency (Vertical): -PAL: 50Hz-NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount
- Number of LEDs: 42 LED Light
- Lens: 6mm
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohm BNC
- Power: DC12V
- SHARP 420TV Line IR Dome Camera
SONY 420TV Line IR Weather Proof Camera
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch Sony CCD Chip
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- Lens: Built-in 8mm Lens
- Distance (Meter): 10 Meter Infrared Distance
- View Angle: 45 degree
- IR LED: 24pcs LEDs Night Vision
- Water Resistance: IP65
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10 degree C to +50 degree C
- Supplied Power: DC 12V +/- 10% 1A
- SONY 420TV Line IR Weather Proof Camera
How to Install a DVR Camera:
A digital video recorder (DVR) camera captures video and audio for transmitting to a DVR where the content is stored on a hard disk drive. Depending on the model, a DVR camera can record in color or black and white, with stereo or mono audio. Installing the camera and connecting to a DVR takes only a few minutes using basic tools and an electric drill, if wall-mounting the camera for surveillance.
1. Check the camera owner's manual to confirm the device is rated for outdoor use if the plan is to mount the camera on an exterior wall. Not all DVR cameras are weather-resistant. If the camera is not rated for outdoor use, use it indoors only.
2. Place the camera mounting bracket on the wall at the desired height and make a pencil mark inside each hole in the bracket where screws will be installed.
3. Drill a starter hole at each pencil mark approximately half the depth of the screw when drilling into wood, plaster and drywall, or drill into masonry the full length of the screw.
4. Attach the camera mount to the wall using screws and the screwdriver.
5. Mount the camera and wireless transmitter on the bracket using the hardware that comes with the camera. Most DVR cameras will have a standard tripod socket underneath for attaching a bolt that secures the camera and transmitter to the mounting bracket. Adjust the camera in the desired direction for surveillance.
6. Plug the video and audio cables into the corresponding jacks on the side or back of the DVR camera and connect the plugs on the other end to the labeled jacks on the wireless transmitter. If the camera can record stereo audio, match the colored audio plugs (white and red) to the left and right audio jacks. Connect the DC power plug to the electrical jack on the camera and plug the transformer on the other end into an electrical outlet.
- 1 x 8 Channel H.264 Network DVR
- 4 x 1/4 inch 420TV Line IR Dome Sharp CCD Camera
- 4 x 1/3 inch 420TV Line IR Weather Proof SONY CCD Camera
- 2 x 4CH AC100-240V to DC12V Power Supply Adapter
- 8 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cable
- 1 x SATA (Serial ATA) Interface Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 479.14||USD$ 466.47||USD$ 453.80||USD$ 436.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.