Customers Also Bought
- Max. Frame Rate: 25fps
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS): Supports
- Dynamic IP: Supports
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Network Protocols: ARP/DHCP/IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP/HTTP/DDNS
- Video Compression Criteria: MJPEG
- Power Consumption: 1A@12V
- INS-IP28 is an independent operation Network IP Camera, does not need the exclusive computer and the commutating device
- The lightest and the smallest Network IP Camera. Installs simply convenient, the volume is exquisite, the confidentiality is good, 10/100Mbps ethernet situation automatic diagnosis
- The CCTV IP Camera provides the security account number hypothesis, the malicious IP visit rejection, the multi-person on-line onlooking and the single plane multiwindow jail looks at the function
- Phantom resolution 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120. MJPEG phantom compression way
- When 320 x 240 patterns, each second frame number may reach 25 most quickly
- Equipment size: 104mm x 54mm x 53mm, weight: 0.2kg, operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Standard RJ45 network interface, capable of connecting ADSL, switch, broadband routers, etc
- This is an independent operation Network IP Camera, does not need the exclusive computer and the commutating device
- Installs simply convenient
- The confidentiality is good, 10/100Mbps ethernet situation automatic diagnosis
- Lightest and the smallest Security IP Camera
- 11IR LED Day and Night
- Standard RJ45 network interface
- Multifunctional, the Network IP Camera can be used almost everywhere in daily life
What is an IP camera?
Filed under IP Camera Basics:
- IP cameras are known by many different names such as IP camera, network camera, IP network camera, Internet camera, network webcam, and so on but they all refer to the same item: An IP video device which which can deliver live images over IP-based networks such as a Local Area Network (LAN) or the Internet
- The IP camera is a stand-alone network device which can operate without the support of a PC. This means the camera does not rely on software from a PC to help it produce images in the same way a USB web cam would, but instead the IP camera can be connected to a local network based in any home or business and deliver images to any connected PC be it at the same location or half-way round the world across the internet. IP cameras come with a wide variety of features such as fixed lenses, pan-tilt-zoom control, endless 360 degree panning, indoor or outdoor use, 2-way audio, infrared illumination, intelligent video analytics etc. There's always a camera to suit your needs.
Benefits of IP video:
- Flexible and powerful, IP video provides many advanced features not found in traditional analog CCTV systems making it ideal for video survelliance, monitoring and recording. Examples of advanced features include remote access from anywhere in the world, motion/audio detection, object detection, people counting, image upload by FTP, alarm notifications by email or SMS text messaging, true digital recording to dedicated recording devices or to hard disks on local PCs or across the Internet, and many more features which enhances the level of protection you can offer your property or business and its personel
- Many IP cameras also now include Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which allows the camera to be powered using the same Ethernet cable as the data. This simplifies installation and allows a camera to be placed at a location where there is no convential means of power
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
How to Install a Internet Security Camera:
Installing Internet security cameras is a good way to protect your home and property from theft while you are away. You can use one to view activity from your home through a Web page by using a server provided by a company.
- Lay out the coverage area that you wish to monitor in your home or business.
- Place the mounting bracket of the camera against the wall or corner where you can see the maximum viewing area. Mark points along the surface or wall where you want the camera to be placed.
- Drill the holes along the points that you marked and install the mounting bracket securely.
- Connect the camera to your computer with the proper cable. Increasingly, wireless connections are being used to run security cameras from a home computer network.
- Attach the power cable from the camera to an electrical outlet.
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Be sure that the correct IP addresses are being used so that you can monitor camera footage through the Web.
- Use your Internet browser to move your camera or to zoom in on areas from any remote location. The latest Internet security cameras allow you to view footage from a cell phone.
Tips & Warnings:
- When buying an Internet security camera, ask about features like motion detection, automated alerts and timed recording cycles. Not all Internet security cameras contain these features, so it is important to ask.
- If you have dial-up Internet access, will not be able to install a security camera that uses the Internet.
- 1 x IP Camera
- 1 x Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 70.25||USD$ 68.52||USD$ 66.78||USD$ 64.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.