Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 1/4 Color CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 640 x 480 Pixels
- Lens: f: 6mm, F 2.0 (IR Lens)
- Viewing Angle: 60 Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux @ F2.0
Video/Image Setting :
- Video Compression: MJPEG Video Compression
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps(QVGA), 15fps(VGA)
- Resolution: 640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
- Flip Mirror Images: Vertical / Horizontal
- Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
- Motion Detection: Supported
- Snapshot: Supported
- Video Parameters: Brightness, contrast
- System Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Supported Protocol: TCP/IP,HTTP,ARP,RARP,TCP,ICMP,DHCP
- Wireless LAN: Support wireless network (Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g)mobile
- WEP Encryption: Disable / 64 bit / 128 bit
- WPA Encryption: TKIP / AES
Physical / Environment:
- Infrared Light: Effective range up to 20m
- Power Supply: DC5V /2A External Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: 6W(Max.)
- Operate Temperature: -10 to +55 degree C
PC System Requirement:
- CPU: 2.0GHZ or above
- Memory Size: Memory Size
- Display Card: 64M or above memory
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- high-density and programmable communication media processor, SOC single chip solution
- MJPEG video compression
- Waterproof,IR distance 15M
- Support wireless network (Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g)mobile
- High-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Supporting image snapshot
- Built-in 10M/100M auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface
- Frame ratio or Bandwidth can be adjusted
- Supporting Dynamic IP (DDNS)and UPnP LAN and Internet(ADSL,Cable Modern)
- Giving alarm in cause of motion detection
- Supporting multiple network protocols:TCP/IP,HTTP,ARP,RARP,TCP,ICMP,DHCP
- Built-in RTOS,supports software download and configuration online,that is convenient for camera updating and management
- Built-in Web server,supports remotely viewing and/or management the camera form a standare Web browser on any computer,anywhere,and at anytime
- Support Smart Phone,3G phone or Iphone Control and Surveillance
- Support Firefox Browser
- 24PCS LED Lamps
- Resolution:640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
- 1 x Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 115.69||USD$ 112.31||USD$ 108.94||USD$ 104.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.