Customers Also Bought
- Video compression of H.264
- 4 channel host, realtime, 1 channel audio input and 1 channel audio output
- D1, HD1, CIF recording resolution, 6 class adjustable picture quality
- This Security DVR system supports the operation of preview, recording, playback, network transmission, backup, mobile control and interface operation
- The Security DVR system has multiple recording modes: automatically continuation, time recording, motion detection, triggered alram
- Imaging user interface, USB mouse operation, direct and convenient for use
- The Security DVR system supports PTZ, USB, U-disc, USB burner, network backup
- The Dome IR Camera system supports IE broeser centralized monitoring and control 20 DVRS, multi-user network monitoring (10 at the same time)
- Recording backup: normal play, FF, FR, manually unicast frame , dragging backup progress bar to fix the time position
- H.264 Compression
- Support SATA HDD up to 1TB
- Video Input/Output: BNC 4/ BNC 1, VGA 1
- Audio Input/Output: RCA 4/ RCA 1
- Signal System: NTSC/ PAL
- Display: 120FPS
- Record: 120FPS
- Network: RJ45
- PTZ via RS-485 Port
- Alarm Input: 4CH
1 BNC, 1 VGA
Analogue RGB 60 Hz, 800x600,1024x768, 1280x1024
Frame and Resolution:
-CIF: NTSC 120fps/352x240, PAL 100fps/352x288
-HD1: NTSC 120fps/720x240, PAL 100fps/720x288
-D1: NTSC 60fps/720x480, PAL 50fps/720x576
Support 1 x 1TB SATA HDD Max
10M/100M/1000M Ethernet port
Windows mobile, Symbian, iphone
Email for alarm:
Support SMTP server
Power Consumption(No HDD):
-Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +55°C
-Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
1/4 Inch Sharp CCD
PAL / NTSC
≥ 48db(AGC Off)
PAL: 752(H) x 582(V)
NTSC:768(H) x 494(V)
Scanning Frequency (Horizontal):
PAL: 15.625KHz; NTSC: 15.7343KHz
Scanning Frequency (Vertical):
PAL: 50Hz; NTSC: 60Hz
Number of LEDs
Auto Tracking White Balance
1.0Vp-p, 75ohm, (BNC)
- 1/4 inch Sharp CCD Image Sensor
- 420TV Lines, Horizontal
- 6mm Lens
- Signal System: NTSC/ PAL
- Night Vision Min. Light: 0.5Lux
- Video Connector: BNC
- Power Connector: RCA 12V DC
- 42 PCS IR LEDs
- Length: 30-50m
- Video Connection: BNC Male on both ends
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 1.0A
- Output: 12V-5.0A
- Interface: SATA 3 GB/s
- Cache: 32MB
- Capacity: 2TB
- Areal Density (avg): 345 GB/in2
- Guaranteed Sectors: 1,953,525,168
- Spin Speed (RPM): 7200 RPM
- Random Read Seek Time: <8.5ms
- Random Write Seek Time: <9.5ms
- Unrecoverable Read Errors: 1 in 1014
- Annual Failure Rate: 0.80%
- Maximum Start Current, DC: 2.0
- Acoustics (Idle Volume): 2.7bels
- Acoustics (Seek Volume): 2.8bels
How to Install a DVR Camera:
A digital video recorder (DVR) camera captures video and audio for transmitting to a DVR where the content is stored on a hard disk drive. Depending on the model, a DVR camera can record in color or black and white, with stereo or mono audio. Installing the camera and connecting to a DVR takes only a few minutes using basic tools and an electric drill, if wall-mounting the camera for surveillance.
1. Check the camera owner's manual to confirm the device is rated for outdoor use if the plan is to mount the camera on an exterior wall. Not all DVR cameras are weather-resistant. If the camera is not rated for outdoor use, use it indoors only.
2. Place the camera mounting bracket on the wall at the desired height and make a pencil mark inside each hole in the bracket where screws will be installed.
3. Drill a starter hole at each pencil mark approximately half the depth of the screw when drilling into wood, plaster and drywall, or drill into masonry the full length of the screw.
4. Attach the camera mount to the wall using screws and the screwdriver.
5. Mount the camera and wireless transmitter on the bracket using the hardware that comes with the camera. Most DVR cameras will have a standard tripod socket underneath for attaching a bolt that secures the camera and transmitter to the mounting bracket. Adjust the camera in the desired direction for surveillance.
6. Plug the video and audio cables into the corresponding jacks on the side or back of the DVR camera and connect the plugs on the other end to the labeled jacks on the wireless transmitter. If the camera can record stereo audio, match the colored audio plugs (white and red) to the left and right audio jacks. Connect the DC power plug to the electrical jack on the camera and plug the transformer on the other end into an electrical outlet.
- 1 x CCTV H.264 Surveillance Network 120FPS Security DVR (INS-4DVR09)
- 1 x Power Adapter for CCTV DVR
- 1 x Remote Control for CCTV DVR
- 1 x Mouse for CCTV DVR
- 1 x User Manual for CCTV DVR
- 4 x CCTV CCD Surveillance Night Vision Security Outdoor Camera (SYL-702)
- 1 x Seagate 500GB SATA Hard Drive (HDD-500G)
- 4 x BNC 20M Power Video Plug and Play Cable for CCTV Camera (SR-LINE20M)
- 1 x 4CH AC100-240V to DC12V Power Supply Adapter for CCTV (KX-1203000)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 346.21||USD$ 334.16||USD$ 322.10||USD$ 306.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.