Customers Also Bought
- This compact Travel USB Cable Bag is ideal and includes cables for most uses such as MODEM; networking; USB printer; digital camera
- A considerate Travel USB Cable Bag is great for travelers using PC or Laptop
- You are most likely covered by this Travel Easy Cable Bag
- All comes in a durable nylon bag with handle strap
- Size: 185 x 150 x 40mm/7.3 x 5.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- 10-in-1 Travel Easy USB Cable Bag, great for using on the go
- All comes in a durable nylon bag with handle strap, convenient to take with you
- There are USB Card Reader and USB Hub in the 10 in 1 USB Cable Bag
- Here comes USB mouse connector and RJ45 connector in the 10 in 1 USB Cable Bag
- The Travel USB Cable Bag provides all you need for using PC or Laptop
How to Install an RJ45 Connector
An RJ45 jack connects computers and networking devices.An RJ45 connector is a plug-in jack typically found on the end of a Cat 5 cable, a kind of communications wiring that joins computers and other devices together in an ethernet connection. Cat 5 cabling uses a unique wiring structure called Unshielded Twisted Pair, or UTP, where four pairs of copper wire are each twisted together several times per inch. Installing RJ45 connectors can help you save money if they require frequent use.
- Cut the Cat 5 cable down to a desired length, while allowing 4 inches for wire trimming. Strip 2 inches off the outer sheath of plastic insulation on one end and separate the four pairs of twisted wire. Notice that each wire is color-coded with an additional sheath of plastic insulation. Fan out the four pairs of twisted wire so they are easier to work with
- Untwist each pair of twisted wire. Keep the colored pairs together, but continue keeping each pair separate from the other pairs. Use a crimp tool to straighten out the twists
- Line up the eight wires so that they lay side by side in a row and arrange the colors in this order: orange/white stripe, solid orange, green/white stripe, solid blue, blue/white stripe, solid green, brown/white stripe and solid brown
- Grab the wires a 1/2 inch above the outer insulated sheath of plastic so that they retain the sequence that was arranged, and trim the remaining 1-1/2 inches off all the color-coded wires
- Verify the sequence of wires again and stick the color-coded wires into an RJ45 jack. Insert the jack into the crimp tool and squeeze the handle several times for a good connection between the wires and jack. Remove the jack and make sure that you can see the copper tips of each color-coded wire inside. This means that each wire is seated and should result in a good connection. Repeat this process on the other end of the Cat5 cable. Run the cable through a cable tester to make sure that the cable is functioning
- 1 x USB Mini Photoelectric Telescopic Mouse
- 1 x 4 Port USB Hub
- 1 x 2.0 V 23 in 1 Card Reader
- 1 x Stereo Telescopic Headset
- 1 x Laser Pen
- 1 x PS2 to USB Turn Connector
- 1 x USB A/M TO A/M Telescopic Line
- 1 x RJ45 to RJ45 Telescopic Line
- 1 x USB A/M to Mini 5P
- 1 x USB LED Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.61||USD$ 7.33||USD$ 7.04||USD$ 6.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.