Customers Also Bought
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background
- Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow ND filter lens to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow picture and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure
- ND filter lens fits for SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV
- Bayonet Size: 49-77mm/1.9 x 3.0in
- Thickness Range: 5-8mm/0.2 x 0.3in
- Material: Glass
- Use: Reduce light
- Neutral Density Filter Lens reduces the light passing through the lens without affecting the color Best suited for conditions of extreme light intensity
- ND8 filter lens is ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed, neutral Density Filters are often used to achieve motion blur effects with slow shutter speeds
How do you attach a filter to a lens?
- The majority of filters mount directly in front of a lens using a screw mount. The size of that mount varies according to the size of the lens and the manufacturer of that lens. A lens with a 50mm focal length by Olympus may require a 49mm size filter, a comparable Nikon lens might require a 52mm filter, and a similar Canon lens might require a 55mm filter
- Filter sizes for particular lenses are usually included in the lens' documentation and may also be found in many of our lens descriptions
- Photographers often place a clear filter (i.e. UV or Skylight) on each lens that they own because the filter helps protect the lens from dust and other particles
Neutral Density ND Lens Filter
- Neutral Density filter or ND filter is a "grey" filter, it appears gray and reduces the amount of light reaching the film or sensor, but does not have an effect on color balance
- The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filter is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture or exposure time, allowing for more control, particularly in extreme circumstances such as on a very bright day
- This filter can be used to prevent strong overexposure even when using a slow shutter speed. It's perfect for shooting in heavily-lit settings or for extended exposures. For example, when you use a slow shutter speed to capture a bright moving object, such as a waterfall, this filter is your best choice. See the pictures below for comparative shots of a waterfall taken both with and without the use of this filter. The ND Filter we offer is double thread with 2×, 4× and 8×(ND2 ND4 ND8) to indicate the amount of light a ND filter can reduce. Different neutral densities have different effects. You can use the filter individually or in any combination to meet your demand
ND Filter Have Four Main Uses:
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas, etc
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (i.e.: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in blight situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure
- 1 x Neutral Density Filter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.71||USD$ 4.46||USD$ 4.23||USD$ 4.02||USD$ 3.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.